Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (THIS RP IS CLOSED) Lightning Bliss's Birthday Party RP!

Lightning Bliss

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Oh, I see. That makes sense," answered Riley, as thoughts of being left outside Anala's doorstep vanished. It was at that moment that his lips morphed into a devious grin. "Dude... you wanna play a prank?" he asked. "I have, like, a ton of ideas. Or we could do something based on your ideas. Which are probably awesome."

@,

"Nah, not here. It just doesn't feel right pulling pranks at a birthday party. Besides, we're for Blissy right?" Thunder asked as he started to rub his belly, and still trying for Riley to not see it. It made a little noise, but Thunder couldn't hear it over the other ponies.  

@,

Raze was about to pour himself another drink, when he saw someone running off frantically. It was the wingless griffon. He decided to see what exactly was going on.

"Hey!" Raze called over to him, walking in his direction. "What're you running off for? It's a party, enjoy yourself man!"

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Oh, yeah, good point. I should have thought that through. Wouldn't want to upset Blissy on her special day. Or any day..." He brushed his hoof at the ground and let his field of vision aimlessly wander around as he tried to think of what to say next.

"Dude, what if you and I throw together a little dance that involves flying, then perform it in front of Blissy?"

Bliss sat there watching as the confused Gryphon, being chased by Volt took off into the crowd...

"Does no pony listen to me? I did say mechanical wings..." She sighed and decided to let them figure it out themselves and turned back to the table of sweets. Her stomach continued to growl with hunger. She had forgotten that she hadn't eaten all day, and was paying for it.

"Hmmm..." she snatched up another brownie before going to a fountain of cheese fondue and dipping bread into it, "i wonder when everypony wants to have cake?"

@,

ooc : sorry you edited after i posted it, no time to change it now since everyone thinks you ran away, let's continue like you did and let's fix ths

Volt was soon after the grhyphon

"ehi mate.. i said mechanical wings.. no worries, no strange procudure or other, a little simple machanical implant on your back, it will be completely painless... a..are you ok? you looks like you saw a ghost!"

@,

"Eh, I don't think that will go. We could have a competition that invovles Bliss being the judge to see who's the best dancer. Nothing like a good ol' dance competition." Thunder stated as he got up and stretched his wings out. He then folded them back and sat back down.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Are you sure that will work either? We might end up creating tension, and as we said, we wouldn't want to upset Blissy the birthday girl..." said Riley. "Nah, what am I thinking? Dance competition it is! But she's totally gonna pick you just because you can use sparks..."

@,

"Yeah you're right. Let's just enjoy the party and see what Bliss wants to do." Thunder stated as he took another cup of punch and drank it. He saw Bliss and Volt talking to each other about something. "I wonder what those two are talking about." Thunder asked Riley.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Me too, but I wouldn't want to intrude," answered Riley. "Man, I gotta stop coming up with crazy, not-thought-through ideas right off the bat." He shuffled his hooves around. "So, what do you wanna do now? We've probably exhausted just about evry conversation topic. But I doubt that. You probably have plenty more awesome stories up your sleeve."

@,

"Well...I'm gonna go see what's up with the others okay." Thunder stated as he was about to turn away from Riley. In his peripheral vision, he saw Polaris, Volt and Bliss doing things. Thunder would want to talk with Bliss but it seemed as if she treated him as a "background friend".  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Wait for me!" said Riley, following Thunder. He too wondered what was happening with Volt, Bliss, and Polaris. Tons of questions kept on pouring into Riley's head to ask Lightning Bliss. I very much doubt that Thunder Dash is the only fascinating pony here, he thought.

@,

ooc : sorry you edited after i posted it, no time to change it now since everyone thinks you ran away, let's continue like you did and let's fix ths

Volt was soon after the grhyphon

"ehi mate.. i said mechanical wings.. no worries, no strange procudure or other, a little simple machanical implant on your back, it will be completely painless... a..are you ok? you looks like you saw a ghost!"

Roac turns to you.

"I, uh... Alright... Don't worry about me... I'll... I'll be fine..."

He readjusts his eye patch nervously, and you catch the dim glow of some pale blue light, coming from his right eye (the one with the eye patch). As he catches you examining his eye, he pulls a blu-ish white flower petal out of a pouch and chews on it.

@,

Thunder read Riley's mind. "If you want to meet another fascinating pony, why don't you go meet Volt. He's a really tech-savvy pony and LOVES electricity. He almost has the same abilities as me, but he can't convert it to magic." Thunder stated to Riley walking close to Volt.

@@Doc. Volt,  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

It was at that moment that Riley's eyes widened as his mouth opened in a gape. "Oh my gosh... you have mind-reading powers too?!" He made Rainbow Dash's trademark 'why wub woo' face and then proceeded to fall over backwards, landing on his backside. "He's... so... awesome..."

@@Doc. Volt,

Raze turned to Doc Volt. "So... you must be that tech-savvy engineer I hear Lightning Bliss talking about so much. Volt, is it? I'm Raze, nice to meet you." He held out his hoof. "So... if you don't mind me asking, you're making new wings for the griffon?"

((OOC: I hope I'm not going to be a background pony in this... my last post was ignored.))

(edited)

@, @@C. Thunder Dash@,

"uhh wut?"

Volt said looking at the number of the ponies around him

"uh i.. i am noone guys, i am just an engi"

he tried to said trying to look calm

"and well.. not really Thunder.. i can only control electricty in its raw way only.. i can power up stuff yes, but it is nothing special really, i try to help myself out more with my brain than with others eh eh.."

Volt reached a table, sipping some cider

" everytime i let myself go it usaully ends with troubles for me or others! and yes.. if he wants"

Volt turned to Roac

"i will try and design some mechanics wings for him!"

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@Doc. Volt,

((OOC: I have a plan for this, oh please hear me out!))

"Look, all I'm saying is, I think I think I can try and help you with this," Raze said politely. "That is, if you'd like to hear what exactly it is I have planned. So, what do you say? Would you like to hear what I have in mind?

@,

"uh what?"

Volt replied sipping some other cider

"a plan is always a plan and i do like plans, but i don't understand what is this about mate, tell me, my ears are always open to a new project... my current plan is a conection on his spine, so they will be directely controlled by the brain, then they will be connected to this port, in a way that they can be removed easily.."

She turned to Volt's direction realizing he and Roac must have worked it all out, only to realize he had formed quite the little possess of ponies interested in his job area. She giggled at the bright shock and confusion in his eye. He obviously doesn't get out that much, she giggled inside her head, oh but you are one to talk! Mrs. I hide in the cave whenever I can!

She sulked down a little bit feeling ignored somewhat, shrugged it off then stood up, dunking her nose into the cheese fountain a while longer. Taking in a few seconds of the nutty, savory flavor, she felt her stomach was full just long enough for her to make conversations without it inturrupting, and trotted over to Volt to try and save him from all the attention.

"Volt is the greatest engineer you will ever see!" She hugged her blueberry pegsus friend with pride, "he can make anything he puts his mind to and then some! He even helped in rescuing me and our friends from a group of pirates several months back, using nothing but his ingenius brain in electronics!"

(edited)

@,

@@Doc. Volt,

Roac snaps at the newcomer in a sort of calm anger, reacting to perceived rudeness.

"And who exactly are you? This is a private matter, it's none of your business if I happen to be interested in a couple of prosthetic limbs."

He fluffs his coat and turns to Volt.

"Where do we start?"

Edited by Roac

@@Lightning Bliss,

Thunder made his way toward Bliss. "So, enjoying yourself? Just had a nice conversation with Riley not to long ago." Thunder stated. His belly was hanging a little bit but not visible for Bliss to see. "You must love that cheese fountain eh?" Thunder asked. 

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

As he regained his senses, Riley flicked his tail and got back up on four hooves. "That he did!" he said, trotting over to Thunder and Bliss. "We've traded some interesting stories of our lives, but I'm gonna have to say that Thunder has the more interesting stuff to offer."

Edited by Blue Eclipse

@@C. Thunder Dash,@,

She let go of Volt so he and Roac could get on with their personal idea while she turned to Thunder, rubbing her head shyly. Though she hadn't socalized much with him before, she's seen him around in Ponyville alot. He must have known who she was since being at the Gala this year... Her attempts of hiding her alicorn attributes were a total bust in this town. Still though, Twilight was top pony in Ponyville, so she felt some what relaxed knowing that.

"Indeed I am!" she blurted out more excitedly louder then she wanted to Riley and Thunder, "*hiccups* I mean um... yes yes! I love cheese fondu, just as much as chocolate fondu. It's a good thing Night Lights didn't have Pinkie put up a second fountain, otherwise you'd never get me away from it. I have a huge sweet tooth in my family. Kinda ironic since most of my siblings and mother perfer salty foods any day."

@@Lightning Bliss, @@C. Thunder Dash, @,

Volt blushed a little

"come on! Cloudsdale is filled with brilliant weather engineers! i am noone! just because i am banned here doesn't mean that i am the best engineer..."

Volt noticed what he said, hoping that noone noticed the banned part

"anyway, i am still waiting for your idea pal!"