Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (THIS RP IS CLOSED) Lightning Bliss's Birthday Party RP!

Lightning Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss,

"So do I. I try to hide it because I want to stay healthy." Thunder stated still trying to hide his hanging belly filled with sweets. 

@@Doc. Volt,

"Oh come on Doc! You're an brilliant engineer. Stop berating yourself like that!" Thunder said a little annoyed that Volt was making himself appear lower than usual.  

@@Lightning Bliss,

"I was at a party once, and that too happened to have both a chocolate fondue fountain and a cheese fondue fountain. I got a little tipsy, and... well... got the idea to fill a bowl with both, mix them up, and taste the result." He scrunched up his face. "Worst mistake I ever made..."

@@Doc. Volt,

Roac pulls you closer.

"I have a friend who does a lot of magical science... He said that the reason that pegasi and griffons can fly is because they have some sort of extra organ, one that contains pure magic... What if you combined a pair of metal wings with an amulet of cloudwalking?"

Despite the fact that he is not a scientist himself, what he is saying is quite true, and you can tell.

@@C. Thunder Dash, @,

The expression Riley made, forced her backwards in a heap of laughter for several seconds before she could respond.

"OH SORRY," she snorted as she regained herself, "that face! It reminds me of the time when my brother..."she snickered and snorted again, "he ate some lemons once, mistaking it for an orange and oh the face!" She rolled on the ground laughing hysterically.

"I think the last time I made a face like that was when my mother attempted her orginal recipe of home made chocolate cake! She made the icing too rich though." She rubbed her head blushing a bit, "She did warn me and my brother John Pryzm, but...we ignored her advice and took a spoon full of the sweet icing...Our faces controted so badly i was afraid we'd get them stuck that way. Richest thing I ever tasted, so rich it made me gag! And the worst part was...we went back for seconds!" :lol:

@@Lightning Bliss,

"Oh sweet mother of Celestia!" Thunder said giggling and rolling on the ground completely exposing his nice and round belly full of sweets for Bliss and some others to see. Because he was laughing, he was unconscious that his round belly was exposed! :P 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

She continued to laugh though couldn't help noticing the big yellow belly popping on the ground next to her. With little restraint in herself she poked it bluntly while adding, "Oh gods and thats the exact same belly I had after the fact he and I ate the rest of that bowl of icing... I can't being to tell you the stomach ah we had afterwards!"

She continued to poke and prod the big yellow belly, another joke hinting out of her muzzle unintentionally... "As they say in Appleoosa, don't be a yellow belly! But I think it's too late for you Thunder!" :lol:

@,

"the reason why i will not do that is the same reason why i cannot go back to Cloudsale pal"

Volt moved closer whispering in his ear

"and the reason why pegasi can make rainbows.. it is Spectra pal, it is just Spectra"

Volt moved away, faking a smile

@@C. Thunder Dash,

he then moved toward Thunder

"oh come on! i may be but what does it matter!  ah come on ponies and ghryphons, this is supposed to be a party! .."

Volt stopped noticing the laught

"what the ha.pffff..t... what.. what is wrong with you pal?"

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

When Thunder heard the word "belly" he froze in place and blushed deeply. "Eep!" He squeaked and tried to roll over onto his belly to hide, but  because he saw Bliss right next to him his wings popped out. "Damn it!" He said rolling back on his back and trying to fold his wings again. "Bliss, it's all your fault!" Thunder said in between giggling and snorting, not realizing that Volt had asked him something.

@@Doc. Volt,

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

@,

"the reason why i will not do that is the same reason why i cannot go back to Cloudsale pal"

Volt moved closer whispering in his ear

"and the reason why pegasi can make rainbows.. it is Spectra pal, it is just Spectra"

Volt moved away, faking a smile.

The word rang in his ear-openings.

Spectra.

~No... No no no no...~

Roac threw off the eye patch and disappeared into thin air. Nopony noticed him, as he was simply one in a crowd of dozens.

Roac ran through the landscape, not caring to examine it. All he could hear were the voices of history, chaotically repeating words. Pegasus Device. Rainbows. Spectra. Wings.

When Roac finally closed his eyes, he reappeared outside.

"... Wha... Why..."

@@Lightning Bliss,

Riley was now rolling around the floor laughing in hysterics. All of this was too much for his innocent mind to take. In fact, this video probably sums up his reaction:

(Minus that line at the end, because we want to keep this RP relatively friendly)

"Whoa whoa, hold - uh, not quite done yet..." After another 15 seconds of laughter, Riley stopped. "Okay, I'm done. Anyway, why did you keep eating it if it was too rich?"

(edited)

@, @@Doc. Volt

Raze put his hooves up defense. "Slow down there," he said to the griffon. "I'm just offering a suggestion. Although it seems like you aren't exactly open to any new suggestions from others, in which case I will just leave my suggestion with the engineer here." He reached into his bag and pulled out a blue crystal feather.

"This is the result of countless years of research from the Crystal Empire's Magic R&D department: magic crystal wings that run directly off of the magic energy they produce, made from an extremely lightweight crystal mined from a  recently found quarry. They're supposed to be used as an experimental prosthetic for pegasi in the guard that have lost their wings in some situation or another. The magic in the wings corresponds directly with the signals in one's brain to make them fly and stop, or turn them on and off as one wishes. Being crystal, they don't contract or retract, they kinda just float where the wings are supposed to be; however, one can simply return the wings to this single feather form just by thinking the words 'off'. Basically, it works the same way as my gift to Lightning Bliss."

He handed the feather to Volt. "If you do go through with this, give it to your griffon friend, and tell him to crush the feather. Then the wings will take shape."

Raze turned to walk away, but stopped. "Oh, and if you want to know how I got this stuff... let's just say a friend of mine from the Crystal Empire who works in R&D owes me a lot of money."

He sighed, and went over to Lightning Bliss, with a slight frown on his face. "Hey," he said to her.

((OOC: Not the best plan I've had, but I tried...))

@@Lightning Bliss

Edited by Adept Aiden Pearce

@,

She continued to laugh at Thunder and Riley, trying to recompose herself but it was failing epically. Though at the sound of Raze's blunt 'hey' helped to lower her laughter down enough for her to open her eyes that had teared up and looked at the stripped stallion.

"Hey!" She snorted again, then finally regained herself, "is everything ok Raze? I hope you're having fun!"

@@Lightning Bliss,

"Oh, yeah, everything's fine," Raze said, now smiling slightly. "Although I did just try and help out your wingless griffon friend get his flight., although now I feel that I shouldn't have helped him. He really didn't seem to enjoy my presence all that much..."

@,

"Oh he's ok," she reassured Raze, "I think he was startled orginally by one idea my friend Volt had, but everything should be ok now." She turned to every other pony in the town square.

"COME ON LITTLE PONIES!" She whinnied as loud as she could, then took to the air again, singling to Pinkie Pie that she wanted another song selection to get the dancing kicking off again. "This is supposed to be a party! Let's keep the laughter and singing going all night long!"

As she finished her little speech, Pinkie Pie and the rest of the banned got together happily to put up a new song for Bliss and the rest of her friends to dance to.

DJ Vinyl flipped up a disc and began scratching the record while another band of ponies took the stage. Eagerly singing "ONE MORE TIME" with the beat of his collegaues as Blissy landed on stage next to him and grabbed a shaking instrument with chimes on it and began to levitate it next to her, shaking it and smacking it against her hip in sync with the beat. And as the singer gave into a choir she trotted in place and would randomly teleport off the stage and into the air, hovering among every pony to encourage them to dance. "Come on ponies! I'm supposed to be shy and yet I'm in the air dancing! Shake what your mamas made ya!"

@@Lightning Bliss,

"Uh, Lightning Bliss? A question?" called Riley. "Our mothers made lots of things for us when we were foals. Such as our meals, and often blankets and clothes. So could you please be more specific?" Nevertheless, he started jigging along to the music as it boomed throughout Ponyville.

((OOC; later on when shadow finally got home he just rememberd that he forgot to tell Lightning Bliss before he left that he was going to come back later because his work did not need him today. Aw come on great my first party and I left great. @Lightning Bliss i'm coming back if that is okay because well my work dose not need me today he side shooting load in the sky.

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss,

Thunder snuck by Bliss and gave her a good tickling on her sides as a fun way of getting his revenge since Bliss made him expose his belly. He then stopped after 15 seconds of tickling. "There, looks like we're even now Blissy." Thunder stated. His belly was still round.  

(edited)

@Lightning Bliss, I'm back sorry that I left so what happened well I was away doing stuff and hi Night Lights nice to meet you i'm Shadow Rain i'm one of Bliss friends from back when I first got to meet lighting and her group back in the day when I was new to this group.

Edited by DragonKing235

She continued to dance, getting a good chuckle out of the tickling by Thunder. Then waved down to Shadow Rain as he made his way back to the crowd. She was so high on sugar and the music she never felt like coming down from the sky. As the music shifted in beat, speed and ryhthem, she teleported to and fro. Landing in front of friends one minute then gone the next back into the sky.

Roac quietly enters the door, and the first thought that enters his mind is, "OH GOD MY EARHOLES!!!"

Arriving in to Vinyl's eardrum-rupturing take on music took him by surprise, nearly tossing him back out the door, due to the sheer force of the bass, causing him to cling to the door like a sock being hung out to dry on a windy day.

(OOC: Guys, it's a cartoon. Following the laws of physics is optional.)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Raze shrugged. "If you say so," he said smiling a bit. "In any case, I gave your friend something that might help him and you're not here anymore!" he said surprised to see that Lightning had disappeared from where she was standing. A few seconds later, she teleported in front of him, then disappeared again, startling him.

"Gah-hah-ah!" Raze screamed, jumping in surprise.

@@Lightning Bliss,

Thunder joined Bliss on the dance floor and started to do his electrifying dance. "Come on Blissy! Let's see what you got!" Thunder said as he continued to dance with sparks flaring about his body. He eyed Bliss and continued to dance with a smile. He still had his round belly.  

Shadow waved back to Bliss then he went over to were the food is as soon as he got there he notes that no one here knows him well besids Bliss and Polaris that is oh well he side and eat some food after that shadow went to the dance floor and side this song is epic and he began to dance.

Roac closes the door and walks inside the building.

~Act happy, act happy... Oh, where is my eye patch?~

Roac dances through the crowd, his "modern" dance coming off as a little awkward. At the same time, he is scanning the floor for his eye patch, keeping his right eye shut tight.

Shadow keeps on jaming to the awesome song that is being played and he says man this party is going good no fights no magic spells going wrong and no bad food what a great day hum why is there a eye patch on the floor oh well I hope whoever lost this finds it anyway time to get back to dancing,