Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (THIS RP IS CLOSED) Lightning Bliss's Birthday Party RP!

Lightning Bliss

@@DragonKing235,

Just then, a wingless griffon in a beige trenchcoat (my avatar) bumps into you, dancing a little clumsily.

"Oh, hi! Excuse me, but you haven't seen an eye patch lying around anywhere, have you? I, uh... Seem to have lost mine."

He happens to be standing on that eye patch that you just noticed. He doesn't seem to notice.

• Brohoof 1

@Roac so this is yours well here you go gives it back to the griffon bye the way my name is shadow rain storm but everyone just call's me shadow and your name must bee Roac right I herd the other pony's talk about you you seem cool well nice to meet you Roac and try not to lose anymore of your things lol.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Bliss squeed loudly as Thunder seemed to be challenge her to a flight dance off. She quickly dove up into the clouds and while shooting a rainbow light effect from her horn, did a 360 backwards as the rainbow trail followed her down to the earth in a downwards spiral, her eyes shutting as she enjoyed the flow of the wind in her mane. Then at the last second just before she crashed onto Shadow Rain and Roac, she pulled up at the last second with the rainbow trail following close behind.

Sparkles from the rainbow effect danced and trailed off her hooves as she went, laughing all the way as she spun around Thunder in a teasing way. "Come on Thunder! Show me some lightning!" She squeed louder as she did another dive on the crowd and pulled back  up again.

@@Lightning Bliss,

Thunder gathered some electricity and pulled a windmill with a lightning trail. He then did a rapid footwork move followed into an axle into a headspin. A small electric tornado surrounded him as he spun around. He then converted and pulled into a hoof stand flare and finished with a 720 spin all surrounded in electricity. "How's that?" Thunder asked.  

@Lightning Bliss wow lightning I did not know you can fly that fast awesome i'm joning in on this race after it is one of my fav things to do I love racing Shadow side as he jumped into the air after Bliss hey Bliss wate up your not going to bet me this time.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Ha!" She snorted mockingly though she wouldn't admit to him that his moves were impressive. As the rainbow trail effect diminished, she threw her rear upward with her front legs pointed down and imitated of looking like she were walking on air while sticking her tongue out at her opponant. Then she flipped over herself and spun back onto all fours in mid air still, while making her hooves glow in union with the headlights that were pointed at them. The light bounced off her golden hooves making them sparkle as she did the moonwalk in mid flight. "Can't beat the oldies! OH OH!"

@@Lightning Bliss,

"Hoho! Now we're getting somewhere!" Thunder stated as he spun around and gathered some electricity. He was revealed in his b-boy cloths: saggy pants, flipped cap and electric t-shirt with a lightning chain around his neck. He pulled an air flare followed an his signature electric slide. As his hooves slid across the ground, trails of electricity sparked about. He then pulled a normal flare and led into another windmill. At the right time, he pushed up, pulled a double frontflip and landed in a full split, which didn't hurt at all.  

@@DragonKing235,

Roac paused at the oddly-speaking pony, slowly putting on the eye patch.

"Ooookay... Thank you?"

Roac inches away from the pony.

~What the heck is "loll" supposed to mean? Is that some sort of Equestrian term for something? ~

Roac then bumps into @Lightning Bliss, jumping in surprise.

~It's way too crowded here. I'm bumping into almost everypony in Ponyville!~

• Brohoof 1

@Lightning Bliss oh really i'm already a head of you remember i'm a great flyer from my crew so bring it Bliss try this my 180 back flip to understand on the colds shadow then did his treak now top that ms Bliss if you can that is hahahahah come on don't keep me waiting.

@@DragonKing235, @@C. Thunder Dash,

(OOC I know your new to RPing Dragonking but lol look how we're all responding, its like writing a book. It's not as hard as you think.)

She smiled and clapped her hooves as Thunder and Shadow got their grooves on. She then proceeded to keep up with them by doing a break dance spin move in mid air, still using her hooves to bounce the light off while making sparks fly off her horn, making small little rainbow firefworks in the process.

Shen then lifted up and doing several front flips as the fireworks followed her around. All the ponies were cheering for the air trios dance moves.

@@Lightning Bliss,

Thunder continued to dance in his clothes. "Well...that was awesome!" Thunder stated. "I did not know you were such a good dancer Bliss." Thunder stated as he continued to dance lightly with a veil of electricity surrounding him. He then pulled a double hoof-touch in midair and landed.  

(edited)

(OOC Sorry about that i'm still trying to get youst to this thing okay i'll do what you told me thanks.) Not bad Bliss. Shadow then tired to get back in the game by doing something new so he shot up higher in the air untell he was in the place were he wanted to be. Hey Bliss here is my home on my cload called shadow rain try to find me in it.

Edited by DragonKing235

@@DragonKing235,

"Oh a game of hide and seek is it?" She grinned as she darted into the field of clouds trying to seek out Shadow. She began to buck a few clouds here and there till finally she spotted her quarry's tail sticking out from a cloud. She dived bombed on the unsuspecting Shadow and gripped his tail in her mouth, yanking him out in the process as she flew off with him dangling behind.

(OOC Last post tonight guys. Tomrrow will be the last day of this RP! Hopefully we'll have cake and open presents ive not opened yet hehe.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*OOC*Sorry for being late to the party!*OOC*

@@Lightning Bliss,

Drakk trotted into Ponyville convincing himself that he had to show up to this particular princess's birthday, even though he wasnt to fond of parties."Its going to be awkward to show up, not to mention this late, but i have to. She did help me greatly once, so i have to do atleast something." Drakk mumbled to himself. Drake, Drakk's buddy dragon, which was riding on Drakk's back tried to encourage him to continue into Bliss's party."Come on bud, no need to be shy. All you have to do is go in, greet her, give her the present, then drop out. Easy!"."I guess so..." Drakk replied. Drakk jumped a little and hesitantly asked Drake to check his saddlebag for Bliss's present. Drake checked inside the saddlebag and took out a necklace, which seemed to have a small, unusual gemstone on the front of it. It had a blue, shining look. Drakk took a sigh of relief." Thank Celestia it didnt fall out". Drake put the necklace back in the saddlebag.

Drakk started to trot around Ponyville, trying to find Lightning Bliss. Still with a little bit of regret, he went through the crowd of ponies trying to find her. After a small search, he found her dancing with some other ponies. He didnt really want to interrupt their dancing so he used the old telepathy spell, hoping it wouldnt disturb them. He trotted over to behind the crowd, where he couldnt be seen, and started to cast the spell. His horn started glowing, as he entered Bliss's mind."Hey, Bliss, remember me? The pony you saved at the tavern some time ago? You probably didnt expect me to come, but im still grateful for you saving my life. And i wanted to give you a little gift. Find me after your little dancing, and sorry for contacting you this way again, but i didnt really have a choice." Drakk told Bliss, before he broke the spell. Drakk realized that Drake wasnt on his back, and instead was dancing, or atleast trying to, infront of a crowd. Drakk immediately levitated him back to where he was."Please dont make this anymore awkward than it already is" Drakk told his companion."Hey! Im just trying to have some fun!" Said Drake a little angrily. Drakk trotted over to a nearby bench, sat down and waited.

Edited by Bradley

Raze wasn't much of a dancer, so he just sat and observed the other party guests, silently sipping a drink here and there. He didn't really have a definition of a good time, since his job as a freelancing blade-for-hire took up most of his time. This was as close as he could possibly get to something like a good time. He sighed.

Party today, back to taking mercenary contracts tomorrow, he thought, clutching the hidden foldable police baton in his coat pocket he brought in the unlikely case that he may have to defend himself from an "overbearing" party guest.

Ah, screw it, I came here to have fun, so I might as well! he thought, standing up. He reached into his bag, and pulled out something that closely resembled a flare gun. He pointed it high in the air, and it fired a very compact ball formed from millions of pieces of confetti that whistled and exploded lightly into a million confetti pieces that floated gently to the floor.

• Brohoof 1

Time to spruce my moves up... thought Riley. He reached into his saddlebag, and pulled out his Gala Suit (think of the shirt the 'too flashy' stallion wore in 'Hearts And Hooves Day', but the colour red) and a bunch of party poppers.

"Get a load of this!" he exclaimed. He flew up, and popped all of the poppers in rapid succession. He then began doing dance moves that would normally suggest he was standing up, except he was in mid-air, such as the breakdance. He then straightened out his back legs and spread out his front ones, and began spinning. And then he did a bunch of other dance moves, however, the RPer is not good at describing dance moves.

It ws sweet. You should have been there.

SkyStorm bolted through the clouds, mane a mess, going full speed towards Ponyville. 

"Are you serious Sky!" she muttered to herself, flicking her mane out of her face "Late again? This is your friend Bliss's birthday! Yet you couldn't even get off your Storm Watchers duty to be there on time?" 

She sighed slightly in relief as she approached the town, beautiful lights and balloons were strung everywhere, as well as glowing candles, which looked like little twinkling lights in the distance. Sky approached the place rapidly, she slowed down quickly, but she wasn't fast enough, she hurtled straight into a black pony in the middle of the town square.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"Hah wonderful!!" NightStrike muttered to himself looking around town. Everything was beautifully decorated and he loved it. "Hah, that's a somewhat different sight after all those changeling hives"

He continued to trot happily enjoying everything with a huge grin on his face. He would be attending the birthday party of his friend Lightning Bliss, and he was sure this was going to be one heck of a great party.

Suddenly his smirk disappeared as he saw a certain white blue object coming towards him with great speed on a collision course. "WATCH OU....!!" He tried to shout before the mare crashed straight into him.

Edited by Wayzer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lightning Strike Sat in the pegasus flying cart , his saddle bag full of caneighdian souvenirs and a birthday card and present for lightning bliss; a card that says from the "people you love like family, the one's who all love you back" and a custom made statuette of all of her friends, new and old. with a crest saying a strong, unifying word, "together".  "i can't wait to be back in Ponyville. After all that time in trotonto, i hope that the people i knew and loved haven't changed to much." he thought to himself. While waiting for his stop at ponyville station, he sees a blue and white blur shoot past at breakneck speeds, he knew SkyStorm was on her way. as the ride goes on for what seems like a eternity, he is finally cued by the pegasi flying that they are descending. as they slowly descend, he hears a unknown stallion scream out and a loud crash. "glad i payed a flat rate" as he shot out,  his bag weighing him down. as he descends, he sees party decorations. A beatiful party that awaits a radeint alicorn. with the very best a ponyville party could be. beautifle candles with a royal golden trim, cake that would be to die for and even more. The sight of such a magnificant party brought up the amazing memories he had of all his friends, making joy well up in him, causing slight tears of joys to stream down his cyan coat. he wiped away the tears and continued , hoping that SkyStorm didn't hit someone after going to fast again

Edited by Lightning Strike
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sky bolted up to her hooves, eyes stretched open heaving in breath. 

"Holy heck! I'm so sorry!" she spluttered, pulling the black stallion to his hooves quickly. "I hope you can forgi..... NightStrike?" she exclaimed breathlessly. She tried hard not to laugh at the coincidence. 

"Of all ponies, I crashed into you!" she laughed, grinning. 

Edited by SkyStorm
  • Brohoof 1

NightStrike facehoofed chuckling slightly. "Hah! Of course it had to be you, SkyStorm! How awesome to see you again I see you have been improving on your flight skills. I swear you crashed more controlled this time." He said laughing and wrapping a hoof around her shoulder.

"It's amazing to see you again Sky" He continued smirking a little.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Strikey had finally made it to the ground, the festivities still in the distance from where he had landed. He had made his way over to where he assumed SkyStorm had landed and saw she was unharmed " phew, wouldn't want to have to go back to canterlot hospi... who's that ??? " he thought as he saw skystorm with a pony who he can assume is one of lightning blisses and group's new friend's. Lightning Strike walked over to them, wondering which one of the friends he could of been. he only new about them when he got the statuette commissioned, but other than look he knew nothing. " SkyStorm!!!" he yelled, as he went over to the two ponies. " i haven't seen you in ages" he exclaimed, in a loud and excited tone. After a short amount of time of re-acquainting himself with his old friend, he had remembered the pony unknown to him. "hello, i'm Lightning Strike. I was a friend of lightning blisses from before. I apologise for not knowing who you are exactly, but i know you are one of the new friends she had made." *Laughs in slight embarrassment * 

"Great to see you here too!" she grinned "Seems my flight skills haven't gone unnoticed!" she chuckled,winking at him slightly. Sky caught a glimpse of herself in the reflection of the bowl on punch and gasped. "Hahahah, I'm a mess! didn't have time to freshen up before i came!" 

Suddenly a familiar blue pony raced up to her.

"Strikey! could it be? Its been forever!" she gasped, pulling him into a hug. She stepped back as he introduced himself to NightStrike.

"How about us 3 pop over and find the heart of the party after your finished talking!" She suggested, grinning in excitement.

• Brohoof 1

"Hah you look fine!" NightStrike replied to her looking her over.

Before another pony came towards them introducing himself as Lightning Strike. He nodded towards the newcomer "Well hey there, I'm indeed a new friend of SkyStorm. Well kinda new that is." He replied. "I'm NightStrike, awesome to meet you!" He continued enthusiastically.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Now that were all acquainted and re-acquainted, lets get to the party" he said, happily trotting towards the party, the music playing in the distance putting a spring in his step as he trotted with them closer in the party, he found it became more extravagant, fit for a pony like Lightning bliss. As they walked, Lightning admired the beautiful party, with the elegant designs and beautiful lights glowing around them.  " what did you guys get for her , I got a statuette of all her friends and a card. " he asked the two ponies he was walking with him, awaiting a response. " who else will be there"  he thought. think of all the people they knew that could be joining them at the party.