Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony have any tattoos?

Cloud-Kicker

I don't have any, nor do I intend to, I don't want to be disowned by my Super religious family, plus I don't like being poked with needles.

• 3 months later...

I got my first tattoo today. While i was sitting outside waiting for my appointment i saw someone walk past with what looked like an outline of rainbow dash's cutiemark tattooed on their arm. Anyone else got tattoos? Thoughts on them? :D

My Tattoo:

post-7214-0-42270300-1346970680_thumb.jpg

Its not fully finished yet, it needs a little more work but i cant get booked in until next year.

• Brohoof 6

Is it supposed to be the Distrubed cover from not too long ago? I'm still too young to get one. I think I'm either going to get the sulfur symbol or some Alice Cooper eyes for my first one. My dad has the Heaven and Hell Devil on his right arm and a Dimebag Darrel on his left arm. My mom has a vine on her left wrist, seven purple paw prints going up her back, and the Machine Head symbol with vines and blue roses on her left arm.

The detail on that is awesome :) How long did that take :P?

and i don't think i really like tatoo's to much (as in getting one for myself) i don't know why really, i just don't like the idea of getting one right now :)

The detail on that is awesome :) How long did that take :P?

and i don't think i really like tatoo's to much (as in getting one for myself) i don't know why really, i just don't like the idea of getting one right now :)

Thanks, it took 5 hours for this sitting, the next one will probably be just as long :/

ooooo The Guy, nice! Looks freaking amazing!

I wouldn't get a tattoo myself. Too scared of needles :P

Did it hurt at all to get all that done?

Yeah it hurt, not that badly, but it hurt like hell when he went back to rework some shading :P

I would never get a tattoo, I don't like the Idea of sticking a needle in my arm repeatedly in order to form a permanent image of something that I may or may not like in the future, and will probably look awful when i'm old and wrinkly. of corse that's just one guy's opinion, and I will admit I've seen some pretty cool ones, I'm just not interested in them for myself.

• Brohoof 1

I'm most likely never going to get one.

Just the thought of tattoo's scare the heck out of me.

I won't even let anyone that I am with get a tattoo for fear of them getting hurt.

I'm just a wuss ;-;

I'm most likely never going to get one.

Just the thought of tattoo's scare the heck out of me.

I won't even let anyone that I am with get a tattoo for fear of them getting hurt.

I'm just a wuss ;-;

To be honest, i was worried about getting it, i put it off for an entire year before i managed to get the courage to get it done and it really didn't hurt anywhere near as much as i thought it would.

I really don't mind the pain that I have to endure to get a tattoo, but I wouldn't have one because I don't want to have a permanent image marked on my body that I could end up regreting to have.

Well, if I ever get a tattoo, it has do be something that has its history for me. Something that reminds me of something really special or something I can be part of.

A tattoo has to have its history, or it is just a stupid painting on your skin (imo)

/Edit:

Oh, and I'd never make a tattoo of a band or music in general. Just because you change, and maybe you won't like the band in 10 years you know fancy.

Edited by Star Whistle

Well, if I ever get a tattoo, it has do be something that has its history for me. Something that reminds me of something really special or something I can be part of.

A tattoo has to have its history, or it is just a stupid painting on your skin (imo)

/Edit:

Oh, and I'd never make a tattoo of a band or music in general. Just because you change, and maybe you won't like the band in 10 years you know fancy.

I really don't mind the pain that I have to endure to get a tattoo, but I wouldn't have one because I don't want to have a permanent image marked on my body that I could end up regreting to have.

For me, it is a representation of who i am right now, chances are i wont like the band in 10,20,30 years time, which is why i would never have a band name, but it is a cool picture anyway. I will always know that it was for Disturbed and it will serve as a reminder when im older that at this point in my life this is who i am.

• 1 month later...

How many tattoos do you have?

Where are they?

What do they mean?

Post some pics!

If you don't have one, do you want one?

What would it be?

Oh, the possibilities!

I guess I'll start. I have two tattoos, the first of which I got when I was 16 an the other I got when I turned 18. One is on the inside of my upper left arm and it says "don't dream it, be it" which is a quote from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I love the movie and friends I've made from going to the midnight showings an without it, I think I might be currently friendless with no hobbies. My second tattoo, I decided, would be an MLP tattoo. It's had a pretty big impact on who I am as a person in a good way. I used to be really sad a lot and I'd avoid my friends for weeks at a time and all that jazz, but then I discovered ponies and the fandom. Around the same time, I decided to reach out for help and things got a lot better from there. I want a pony tattoo, but I didn't want it to be blatantly obvious that it was a reference to a show meant for little girls, so I did what any sensible person would do. I got my favorite pony's (Spitfire) cutie mark. Anyway, these are my tattoos. Posted ImagePosted Image

• Brohoof 1

I have a feather above my shoulder blades, I got it when i was 19 for many reasons birds are important to me spiritually and it is for my grandmother and great grandmother both were avid bird enthusiasts and we would bird watch together.

When I quit my dog grooming job and move into the office world I am going to get bird feet prints going down my ankle ans wrapping around my foot to symbolize me growing out if my shell and allowing others to walk beside me in my life

I got my first tattoo in September, it is 5 hours of work but isnt yet finished.

I want another, after i've had this one finished. Im thinking of something geeky like something 8-bit or some binary, but not exactly sure what, all i know is i want it on my arm.

Here is my tattoo:

It is the album artwork for "Asylum" by Disturbed

post-7214-0-29793100-1351298995_thumb.jpg

It still needs some more line work and a background, but i was being tattooed all the way up until 11pm and the guy had to close up, the soonest booking he could give me is february, he is just that good :P

I got my first tattoo in September, it is 5 hours of work but isnt yet finished.

I want another, after i've had this one finished. Im thinking of something geeky like something 8-bit or some binary, but not exactly sure what, all i know is i want it on my arm.

Here is my tattoo:

It is the album artwork for "Asylum" by Disturbed

post-7214-0-29793100-1351298995_thumb.jpg

It still needs some more line work and a background, but i was being tattooed all the way up until 11pm and the guy had to close up, the soonest booking he could give me is february, he is just that good :P

I think it's awesome unfinished. I mean, it's going to look sick when it is done, but right now as it is, it still looks cool. There a lot of detail in it :o

post-7721-0-08573800-1351445080_thumb.jpg

Dun flame me. I like it. LOVE IT.

post-7721-0-86060700-1351445081.jpg

That's on my upper left arm. That was my first one.

That's my only two, I dont know if I plan on getting more later. Nothing on the mind yet.

• Brohoof 5

I don't have a tatt yet. I want to get one though. Either a shooting star design I created myself on my wrist or some inspirational words. http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/sleepyhead_x/2012-02-17161254.jpg

OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE TATTOO'D MUCH NEATER THAN THAT.

I also want a tattoo on my side, like my ribs. Mostly for aesthetics rather than meaning.

• 2 months later...

I can't wait to add the picture I use as my avatar to my half sleeve! 

I have 14 tattoos right now...the number will be increasing soon. 7 of the tattoos consist of stars...count is at 75 stars.