Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lightwing

(edited)

Welcome to the Twidash Fan Club!

twidash_banner_contest_submission___unsh

Rules:

-Forum rules apply.

-Keep pictures SFW. They can be suggestive like plot or kissing just keep it SFW

-Put url-ed pics and larger pics in spoilers to reduce lag

-Keep things Twidash here.

-Do not bash your fellow Twidashers or other fandoms.

-Have fun :muffins:

img-2706705-1-518463__safe_twilight%20sp

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 20

(edited)

@@Doc. Volt,

Yeah,sure...You brohoofed for the gif only.... ;)

I like Appledash too,but simply there're better ships

*coughRarijack...coughTwidash....*

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the Twidash Fan Club!

Rules:

-Forum rules apply.

-Keep pictures SFW. They can be suggestive like plot or kissing just keep it SFW

-Put url-ed pics and larger pics in spoilers to reduce lag

-Keep things Twidash here.

-Do not bash your fellow Twidashers or other fandoms.

-Have fun :muffins:

img-2706711-1-518463__safe_twilight%20sp

I'm not really into ships or anything, but that gif is absolutely amazing :wub: sooo cute :)

Brohoof /)

post-19882-0-44294200-1401956180.jpg

(If I had to pick a favourite ship, I'd pick twidash, but given the choice I wouldn't pick any, I prefer 'vanilla' ponies ( that means the way they are in the show btw))

Edited by joecal97
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Huh where have I seen that rules section before... I wonder...  :derp:  I don't mind this ship. It's pretty cute.

twidash_by_shawnyall-d6agtpp.png

Yeah...I admit that,well....I was too lazy to invent some new rules,so i copy-pasted the Rarijack Fan Club ones :muffins:

399799__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

Edited by Lightwing

Yeah...I admit that,well....I was too lazy to invent some new rules,so i copy-pasted the Rarijack Fan Club ones :muffins:

That's fine and all but wouldn't it make more sense to make it purple or blue text? Maybe both?  :D  Would be fancy like.

twidash_remade_by_bjlouisiana2014-d4ha75

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's fine and all but wouldn't it make more sense to make it purple or blue text? Maybe both? :D Would be fancy like.

twidash_remade_by_bjlouisiana2014-d4ha75

Interesting fact :3

On this Fanclub,i'll write with this color :P

Thanks for remembering me that :D

But don't worry..Rarijack to the core :P

477903__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Interesting fact :3

On this Fanclub,i'll write with this color :P

Thanks for remembering me that :D

But don't worry..Rarijack to the core :P

I meant the rule text  :lol:  Regular text is fine. I'm not about to criticize someone about their regular color-ed text. Just saying it would make sense that the rules were either the color of Twilight, Dashie, or Both  :D

Edit: I see you did change the rule text :o but your regular text is still fine unless you wish to keep it that way :3

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 1

I meant the rule text  :lol:  Regular text is fine. I'm not about to criticize someone about their regular color-ed text. Just saying it would make sense that the rules were either the color of Twilight, Dashie, or Both  :D

Edit: I see you did change the rule text :o but your regular text is still fine unless you wish to keep it that way :3

Thanks...I was confused,and I changed all of my posts to blue >_>

257770__twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash_an

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I could have sworn I made this topic but got ignored  >_>

eh, whatever, Twidash is great

633806__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

Edited by Kamina
  • Brohoof 2

So MLPF World Cup starts tomorrow! I know I'm personally voting for Rarity 1st, twily, and RD 2nd and undecided after that. What about y'all?

Any predicted winners? :D

post-27098-0-13609300-1402455388_thumb.jpg

I always felt that is a shipping had occurred between any of the mane 6, then a TwiDash shipping was probably amongst the most likely. I don't know, but the bookworm & athlete seem to go together fairly well enough as they're different enough to compliment each other.

Besides, this is so cute:

TwiDash - Hearts and Hooves Day [sFM]

• Brohoof 3

I am SOOOOO tempted to use this as my desktop wallpaper...

my_eyes_are_up_here_by_underpable-d7l7i4

SO SO TEMPTED...:(

• 4 weeks later...

It wasn't until somewhat recently that I warmed to TwiDash.  But now here I am posting in the TwiDash topic lol.  I even wrote a fanfic...  Yes.  Let's just call it a fanfic. <_<

post-26550-0-84503500-1405480213_thumb.png

I've got a couple pics I'm not sure I can post.  And one I KNOW I sure as hay can't post lol.  So that will have to suffice for now. xD

I'm not trying to be insulting, mostly curious, and wanting to get the characters from others' minds better.

Why Twidash? 

Is it just the jock/nerd thing or was there some scene that you felt they had something going on emotionally?

I'm not trying to be insulting, mostly curious, and wanting to get the characters from others' minds better.

Why Twidash? 

Is it just the jock/nerd thing or was there some scene that you felt they had something going on emotionally?

Well, for me, these two seem to be the best fit IF either of the mane 6 became couples.

Granted this is head canon territory, but yeah part of it is the jock/nerd thing and opposites do sometimes attract. However, what I like about this couple is that Twilight certainly has the patience and focus to deal with Rainbow's tendency to leap before she looks, while Dash's personality allows for situations where she should be able to convince Twi to not be so stuffy sometimes.

They're opposites, but I think they fit just like a puzzle. Different, but can compromise well enough.

• Brohoof 4

Why Twidash? 

I didn't TwiDash at first.  Then I saw this:

And then things changed lol.  Also I wrote a fanfic, but...  Never you mind that. :P

I like to freeze frame around this moment in the "Testing 1, 2, 3" episode:

post-26550-0-23099800-1405648405_thumb.png

Taken out of context, this is an image with tremendous potential lol.  Somebody caption! xD

• Brohoof 7

Taken out of context, this is an image with tremendous potential lol.  Somebody caption! xD

How's this?

post-26336-0-94307700-1405912927_thumb.jpg

Probably not real imaginitive, but I think it works.  That really is a great screen cap, btw.

I love TwiDash.  I'm not real big on shipping except for TwiDash and AppleDash, because I could really see both of them working.  I think the way RD and Twi's personalities complement each other could just work perfectly.  I mean, AppleDash is great too, but idk, I just think that if RD were to actually be romantically interested in any other pony, I could most likely see it being Twi.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Why Twidash? 

Probably for the same reason people love RariJack or FlutterDash with the whole "opposites attract" thing

Though admittedly the show doesn't do this pair enough(which sucks since judging I think they have great chemistry judging from Rainbow Falls and Testing)

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Seems like this would be tricky to pull off in midair:

post-26550-0-85521000-1405914849_thumb.png

Such is the power of TwiDash, I suppose. xD

I give this 2.5 "dawwwwws."  (It's a complicated scoring system; I'm still working on it.)

post-26550-0-82697800-1405975848_thumb.png

Looks as though both Twi and I think a sleeping Dashie is adorable:

post-26550-0-42372700-1406025410_thumb.png

*Sigh.*  It's just merging all my darn posts lol.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 4