Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your best physical features?

Discordian

(edited)

In your OWN opinion. No spouses, siblings or parents' for this one. Look at yourself in a mirror and tell us all what you think your best feature is.

For me, it's my nose. Of all things it's the most properly shaped part of my body. It's "manly" in a way. It points outward but with a small crook downward and fairly thin nostrils. Got it from my dad.

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 7

My legs, they have been strong even from a young age and are built like tree trunks and if not for my bad right knee would be perfect for supporting my large frame.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

My jawline, actually. It'd look even better if I lost weight and got into shape, but I think that the angle of it plus the shape of my cheekbones give my face an overall, somewhat ruggedly handsome look.

Although I must say, I'm a bit envious of my brother. His jawline just screams "ruggedly handsome".

Edited by Henny Penny Benny
  • Brohoof 4

My jawline, actually. It'd look even better if I lost weight and got into shape, but I think that the angle of it plus the shape of my cheekbones give my face an overall, somewhat ruggedly handsome look.

Although I must say, I'm a bit envious of my brother. His jawline just screams "ruggedly handsome".

I don't think my nose is affected by my body weight so I'm lucky in that regard.

On a comical side note: "Hey ladies, come get some Discordian lovin'. Ogle his beautiful nose."

I don't know if it counts, but I would possibly say my skin. I have clear, tan skin that never seems to burn, and I've never had any acne, either.

'Tis a physical feature so I don't know why it wouldn't. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

My thin and moderately tall stature, that's about it. I don't consider myself particularity attractive or handsome , nor do I really physically stand out in any way.

• Brohoof 2

My girlfriend tells me she thinks the freckles under my eyes are super cute. So yeah. There's that, I guess lol

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

My hair. I have two Cowlick (spot where hair originally grows from) so I can make my hair go in any-shape or direction, and still look good.

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 2

My skin is silky smooth and golden brown  :wub:

...But even that isn't enough to make me attractive  :(

No, being attractive makes you attractive. :lol:

Can I say my brain? It's the most important part of my body, according to him.

Unless you're talking about the pink squishy thing in the head then that hardly counts as a physical trait. :P

And I guess not everyone got the memo of "your own opinion and no one else's". :lol:

• Brohoof 3