Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your best physical features?

Discordian

I love my lips and my eyelashes. I enjoy dressing super-femme and putting on fun shades of lipstick and mascara -- my lips and eyes give me the perfect canvas :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My face- I look like I'm 15 or 16 even though I'm 20.

My body- I'm perfectly slender, that can be used for modeling (when I went to get my immunizations updated, they did some short examinations and the doctor said that I'm perfectly slender).

Skin- I was born with a natural tan skin. Even people asked me how I got it. All I ever say was, "I was born with it".

My hair- It's really long, smooth and soft. Most women I come across wished that they had my hair (they actually said that before).

My teeth- Nice and clean. I've never gotten a single cavity before in my life so far according to my dental records.

Edited by Jamaican Jam
  • Brohoof 2

For me, it's the beard. It makes me look like I know what I'm doing and appear generally more approachable. It's also quite comforting to stroke while I'm pondering the answer to life, the universe and everything.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, I think my hair, because it's long and soft and manageable and a lovely strawberry blonde 

Or perhaps my eyes, because they're large and deep green

Or maybe my mouth, because I have full lips and straight white teeth

Or maybe I'm just too vain to decide  :lol:

(On a side note, you people need to stop being so hard on yourselves! I'm sure you're all just wonderful :) )

• Brohoof 2

Really, I love everything about myself physically except my nose.  It's too convex in profile.  I've always wished the profile could be straighter, or even the slightest bit concave.  I think that looks nice, like the profile of an Arabian horse.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It would probably be my hair, because it's thicker. Also I have som weird thing about my cheeks, so it looks like I'm blushing, but hey then I don't need to buy blush at least. xD

Edited by SweetieBelle456
  • Brohoof 1

..huehuehuehue post-1052-0-26228600-1366066675.gif

..seriously though, I have no idea. I haven't ever thought about it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I would have to say either my lips or my hair... My lips are like the perfect shade and my hair is nice and shiny and it looks AMAZING when the sun hits right because it brings  out my natural blonde highlights!

• Brohoof 1

Probably my hands lol.  Or one of my hands, at least.

This is lefty:

post-26550-0-37424600-1405662004.jpg

He likes blue turquoise and pretending to take long walks on the beach.  He even went and grabbed a Go stone as a prop. xD

This is righty:

post-26550-0-30485500-1405662106.jpg

Not as handsome as lefty; unless you're into obvious scars.  He's clearly been through some s***.

Hope that wasn't too saucy.

• Brohoof 3

I honestly think of myself as ugly, although people say I have broad shoulders. It's possible I'm attractive cuz my birth father looks like an identical twin of Leonardo DiCaprio. I don't know though : P

• Brohoof 1

My Mustache. I would say my whole face...maybe not...I dunno...

• Brohoof 2

I was tempted, initially, to just post a picture of my eye.  Just one of them lol - wide, glaring.  So hands were the marginally less creepy route. xD

Funny because i wanted badly to post a pic of me doing the "obsessed gf" face,because i can with my big eyes and smile

,but i din't want to give ppl nightmares of my handsome yet disturbing face.  :)

but ill just let this suffice.

Untitled.jpg

(im not joking i can do this face)

• Brohoof 2

Funny because i wanted badly to post a pic of me doing the "obsessed gf" face,because i can with my big eyes and smile

,but i din't want to give ppl nightmares of my handsome yet disturbing face.  :)

but ill just let this suffice.

img-2863046-1-Untitled.jpg

(im not joking i can do this face)

Lol, oh gods. xD  That face...  Is a face that says, "I have gazed into the void.  And the void...  Gazed back.  How does your SOUL taste?!??!"

• Brohoof 2