Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your best physical features?

Discordian

(edited)

Lol, oh gods. xD  That face...  Is a face that says, "I have gazed into the void.  And the void...  Gazed back.  How does your SOUL taste?!??!"

I know i love it!  I sometimes stare at myself in the mirror mimicking that facial expression,its like stealing your own soul from...yourself!..or something.. :lol:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hmm... I'm not sure if  I've posted in here before but..

Everyone always gets a little too close to my face and says, "WOAH. You have beautiful eyes." or "WOAHHH Your eyes are blue!!"

I'm usually just like, "Th-thanks? o.o"

I'd have to agree with them I suppose...

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Probably my lungs. I was able to hold a note for the longest time in band than most people. I shouldn't get silly explaining more though :P. I'm a trombone/baritone player ;). Although I have no idea how I would compare with most people in terms of holding my breath, or how long I can run/exercise before I can't catch my breath. You did say /best/, which is relative :comeatus:.

Meh, who am I kidding? I'm average :P, though I do like my side burns.

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Uh. well, once every other blue moon my hair looks decent. I'm also very skinny which is better than being overweight I suppose, so there's that

Edited by Mutant X
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My cow-licked ridden hair, bushier-than-Bush eyebrows, pitch black eyes and my nose that would make Cyrano De Bergerac say "daaaang!". :P 

• Brohoof 1

My eyebrows are pretty naturally thin, I hardly ever have to pluck them. Save for a few random hairs every now and then.

Also my eyes. My color is like a mix between blue and green. I think they're pretty neat, and if you look close enough I have a yellowish ring in the middle of my iris. Plus I have naturally long, thick eyelashes. I could go without mascara and people wouldn't know the difference. :P

• Brohoof 1

ROCK. HARD. ABS.

fluttershy___iron_will_by_knightnew-d4s7

35596__safe_animated_iron-will%20(1).gif

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

Nah I'm just kidding. I'm surprised nobody posted that yet. It's actually my legs. I have tree-trunk legs. I kick holes in things. Big ones. Big holes in big things. Yes I am proud of that.

Edited by SkyDream

• 10 months later...

I don't put much stock into physical characteristics, it's all about what's inside that counts, that may sounds cliche, but I genuinely believe it.

My hands. I think my hands and fingers are a perfect size, I love having long fingers.

On the other hand (heh no pun intended), I bite my nails so it kinda ruins it.

I don't know if it counts, but I would possibly say my skin. I have clear, tan skin that never seems to burn, and I've never had any acne, either.

Holy shit, I wish I was you.

The only things I like about my appearance are my eyes and the color of my hair. Black with black, to me it's a perfect combo and I love how dark my eyes can look in the right setting ^_^

I don't put much into my looks at all, making me look kind of childish x:

but my eyelashes are long xD umm.. i guess my skin is a lot more clear compared to other people my age which is nice 

sorry if i sound conceited or anything, I really don't look better than a lot of people around me, really.

Oh and I like my battle scars on my hands and arms, proof that I've survived many a battle with my cat lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have some pretty unique eyes. They're grey.  

I also have smooth skin, luckily I don't suffer from acne nearly at all.

Edited by Monique