Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your best physical features?

Discordian

I'd say my eyes? Often people have commented my irises look yellow-ish. A little girl told me, I have "exotic, yellow eyes" - so cute! So I think that's pretty neat.

Edited by Warren

I have cold grey eyes, and my high cheekbones give me a pretty good look.

Also i love my long hairs.

(Awesome thread is awesome btw. We need stuff like this, for reflecting the good things about ourselves.)

c9c061-1441172459.jpg

Know what i mean? *smirks*

Edited by Streiben Bones
  • Brohoof 1

I have long limbs because I'm tall, which has helped some with sports. Though I used to be really clumsy when I was younger.

I guess I like my hair too because of its color. It used to be very dark, but over the years it became a dusky brown with sandy highlights from the sun. And my eyes are big so that I can pull off the puppy dog face. Lol

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Probably my hair, I've had comments complimenting its curly and messy nature :P

Edited by Raritas

I kind of like my freckles. I have them across the bridge of my nose and on my cheekbones and I think that they add something warm to my face  :icwudt:

but my makeup covers them up for the most part anyways so it doesnt really matter

Edited by D1SC0RD

My voice box? Weird, I know. But I really like my voice. ^-^ It's deep but still feminine. My mom has always assumed that I could sing well because of it -- I can't, lol. She sometimes jokes around and says things like, "I know you can sing with that deep, sultry voice you have." lol ^_^ I was pretty self conscious about my voice in the past, because it's deeper than average, but it's grown on me. I like other features about myself too, though. ^-^

Edited by Jaxsie
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I'd say my hair. It's very, very thick, which is nice (although it gets annoying when I am overdue for a haircut). Other than that, I have the good ole' brown eyes, brown hair. I've been told on more than one occasion that my genuine smiles are... welcoming? Comforting? I don't even know. But I've never really seen that in myself.

My beard, because it confuses the hell out of everyone. It is ginger, brown, black and blonde at the same time. 

Try to judge me on hair colour now! 

• Brohoof 2