Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your best physical features?

Discordian

I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty jacked. I've been lifting for like 4 years now.

I don't mean to brag, but I've managed to stay pretty thin despite rarely exercising for like my entire life now.

Edited by Wyzecat
  • Brohoof 1

Fuck that's a hard question. As unhealthy and destructive as this is, I usually tend to be extremely critical of myself and focus on all the ways (physically and in terms of my personality) in which I am unattractive. 

I'd say my best physical feature though is probably my muscles and kinda broad shoulders. I mean I'm not buff yet (although I'm on the road to getting there, I love lifting weights) but people have told me that I look strong.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...
(edited)

Hmm...I don't wanna sound egotistical here but I'd say whole body. I mean, I'm in very fit shape, have a killer tan (thank you Florida :D), and yea, I dunno but whenever I look at myself in the mirror I can't help but be reminded about how hot I am. :orly: 

Oh I can't forget to mention my eyes. I often get complimented on what a beautiful shade of green they are. :blush: And my hair. It's naturally very voluminous and I've never once wanted to dye my hair as I love my natural color. Blondes do it better. :toldya:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hmm...I don't wanna sound egotistical here but I'd say whole body. I mean, I'm in very fit shape, have a killer tan (thank you Florida :D), and yea, I dunno but whenever I look at myself in the mirror I can't help but be reminded about how hot I am. :orly: 

Oh I can't forget to mention my eyes. I often get complimented on what a beautiful shade of green they are. :blush: And my hair. It's naturally very voluminous and I've never once wanted to dye my hair as I love my natural color. Blondes do it better. :toldya:

Lucky Bolt - the girl every guy wants, but knows he can't have. And she is damn proud of it. :toldya:

(edited)

Let's see:

• The face sans the hair growing on it. I can see how I get mistaken for being 3 or 4 years younger than I am. :twi: A lot of guys agree too, they particularly like my lips. :P Though my eyebrows are terrifying. :(
  • My hands are kind of cute, yet again, sans the hair. They are sort of feminine looking. :catface:
  • If I maintained it, my hair. It's smooth and looks great as long as I wash it and brush it often enough. AND STOPPED YANKING SOME OF IT OUT... :baconmane:
  • I have a cute little caboose... :blush:
Edited by ~Angel Dust~
I wasn't sure if I should.
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

If I maintained it, my hair. It's smooth and looks great as long as I wash it and brush it often enough. AND STOPPED YANKING SOME OF IT OUT... :baconmane:

Have you considered cutting it? It'd take a lot of the work out of maintaining it, just saying.

7 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

I can see how I get mistaken for being 3 or 4 years younger than I am. :twi: 

Believe me, you ain't alone on this.

9 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Have you considered cutting it? It'd take a lot of the work out of maintaining it, just saying.

Believe me, you ain't alone on this.

When it gets cut, it actually seems to get harder for me to keep it in line. It stays in place bether but combing it is a sensory nightmare when it's short. :sealed: Plus it looks better long IMO.

Thanks. :) Seriously though strangers ask me all the time what grade I'm in and they're surprised when I say I graduated high school 3 years ago. :catface:

I think my best features, judging from what I've been complimented on in the past, are my general build/physique, some of my facial features and my voice.

Build: I'm on the stronger side in terms of my build, got fairly broad shoulders, quite big arms and legs... Only problem is that I'm not toned enough. :laugh:

Face: Been told I've got quite a strong chin, but again, could do with being a bit toned in my opinion. :dash:

Voice: Get complimented on having a deep voice pretty often, especially back in High School where my English teacher would always get me to read segments to the class when we were reading Shakespeare. Of course, doesn't help that I fumbled almost every line since I can't speak Shakespearean to save myself. :huh:

Hmm when in direct sunlight, you can see a really cool flower pattern in my eyes, my eyelashes are nice, and I have a very defined hourglass figure! 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in good shape; I have a lean, well-proportioned body and clear skin. I have a smooth, resonant voice and sometimes get compliments on my hair and eyes, even though they don't seem all that special to me.