Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 FIFA World Cup (the Teams and the Groups (of Death))

Jon the VGNerd

img-2731285-1-c6d5dccg6fosyqbwdx5j.jpgBRAZIL GONNA WIN TODAY. Wooooohooo

As a Brazilian, what they did with the Hub logo sent me flying off the roof from laughing too much! XD

Oh, yeah, just gonna watch Brazil games. I don't have the time to watch the other games. And besides, the days that Brazil games will happen have been declared temporary holidays, so no schools or finals for me! Yay!

(edited)

Oh well... There goes our chance. BRING ON 2018 

Edited by Raritas

Oh well... There goes our chance. BRING ON 2018 

To be fair, I'm still not sure on Costa Rica and with Uruguay's disastrous performance, England could still qualify by finishing 2nd in the group.

And with Japan's loss vs. the Ivory Coast that ends today's scheduled games!

• Brohoof 1

And Honduras takes a loss against France. Not unexpected, but I did hear they played a bit too rough at times.

(edited)
but I did hear they played a bit too rough at times

Yeah, you could say that. The yellow cards were flying in this one. Not to mention a red. A great performance by France though.

Edited by pony12343

And Honduras takes a loss against France. Not unexpected, but I did hear they played a bit too rough at times.

They played too rough, which led to their performance to be the worst. If they lose to Ecuador on the next match, they'll make yet another early exit for their poor sportsmanship.

They played too rough, which led to their performance to be the worst. If they lose to Ecuador on the next match, they'll make yet another early exit for their poor sportsmanship.

As much as I want the CONCACAF teams to succeed, we do not need a showing like that. At this point they deserve to be eliminated.

As much as I want the CONCACAF teams to succeed, we do not need a showing like that. At this point they deserve to be eliminated.

Ayep. Speaking of, Bosnia wasn't able to equalize against Argentina 2-1. I'd really hate to see a debutant team be sent home early if they lose to Nigeria and Iran.

Ayep. Speaking of, Bosnia wasn't able to equalize against Argentina 2-1. I'd really hate to see a debutant team be sent home early if they lose to Nigeria and Iran.

Especially considering how lethargic Argentina were during the match. If Bosnia were to have drawn it would have been deserved. I hope to see good things from them!

• Brohoof 1

Personally I don't want to see the USA win. Probably will get my wish. They seem too overconfident this year. On other notes, I don't like how Benzema's second goal was counted as an OG, would have liked to see the first hat trick.

Portugal vs Germany. Who are you lads rooting for.

Personally I don't want to see the USA win. Probably will get my wish. They seem too overconfident this year. On other notes, I don't like how Benzema's second goal was counted as an OG, would have liked to see the first hat trick.

Portugal vs Germany. Who are you lads rooting for.

I'm rooting for Germany, though I don't have a lot of confidence in them. While the lineup is full of talent, they seem to be deficient in tactics I think...

• Brohoof 1

Now this is how I like to see Germany play!

• Brohoof 1

I'm rooting for Germany, though I don't have a lot of confidence in them. While the lineup is full of talent, they seem to be deficient in tactics I think...

I have confidence in their line up, and today's game shows it. Same I'm rooting for Germany also, along with the Dutch side.

4-0 

I have confidence in their line up, and today's game shows it. Same I'm rooting for Germany also, along with the Dutch side.

4-0 

I'll admit that I am rooting for the USA foremost, Germany is easily my #2. It helps that I cheer for Bayern Munich so the core of teh German team I am familiar with, lol.

• Brohoof 2

I'll admit that I am rooting for the USA foremost,

I got to be honest, I want to see the USA side completely destroyed. Very overconfident; before the world cup, they thought they could beat Spain, really boys, there is confidence, then there is dreaming. 

Other words-Go Ghana.

I understand you though, want to root on your country. Nothing wrong with that.