Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you think is better between Fluttershy and Sweetie Belle

PokeBolter

(edited)

This is a competition between the 2 but a friendly one so there will be no hate but still tons of dislike for the pony you don't like between the 2 and lots of love for the one you do but no hate should be included because it's a strong word (I speak from experience) I just want to raise support for my waifu Sweetie Belle I mean really how could you not say this is cute. Oh yeah and Rarity was also recently added being Sweetie Belle's big sister just at least vote for Sweetie Belle :)

post-26812-0-80519800-1402067807_thumb.png

Edited by PokeBolter

(edited)

I pick the one named Rarity please, thank you.

But whatever, all the ponies I like are kind of close in ratings anyways. Fluttershy and Sweetie Belle are both good to me, I don't put them on different tiers.

Edited by Puerto Princessa
  • Brohoof 1

So it's either a good thing or a bad thing oh wait yeah it's a bad thing Rarity and Fluttershy are like the most popular ponies around but Sweetie Belle is still cuter being a filly I mean compare them.

post-26812-0-83162200-1402068455_thumb.png

post-26812-0-28074400-1402068464.jpg

post-26812-0-11428600-1402068471_thumb.png

Ok so now there's Rarity too?

3 characters I love, I'd rank them like this:

Rarity > Fluttershy > Sweetie Belle

The ">" are almost "=".

• Brohoof 2

Aw what Sweetie Belle's even lower than Fluttershy oh COME ON!

I love her! She's my favorite CMC.

As I said, I like Fluttershy, Rarity and her almost equally.

• Brohoof 1

So it's either a good thing or a bad thing oh wait yeah it's a bad thing Rarity and Fluttershy are like the most popular ponies around but Sweetie Belle is still cuter being a filly I mean compare them.  filly_fluttershy__copy__by_roadlocker-d54yila.png

I think that Fluttershy did not look like that as a filly. She was much thinner and bony.

Ignoring the late addition of teh Best Pony/Unicorn/Fashionista/General Organism, I will stick to the original point of the thread and pick Sweetie Belle. Sort of a random match-up, though.

Well now you have my 3 favorite ponies.  I can't choose between them.  Sweetie Belle for cuteness factor, Fluttershy and Rarity over her though, sorry.