Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Eating alone vs. eating with people

Bojo

Gotta be good friends or family.

Good friends: because you can swap stories, humor, see how they're doing, plus it's great social time. Better that than typing on the screen to talk to them.

Family: I'm a family man, short and simple. Love my family and we always have interesting conversations when we eat.

If I had no friends in my same lunch period in high school ( I start college on the 25th of this month) I would eat alone. Too much untrue and cruel gossip, immaturity, and shallowness with a bunch of random people that I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

If you're a girl, you should know. (Society is to blame!) Eating is definitely hard for me to maintain in public. Being a lady you can't belch or chew with your mouth open without getting stares. (Those are things that I do. A lot more than I should) I don't have this problem at home, but even at school and around my friends I have to make eating food difficult. Of course, It's generally rude in public and is uncouth even for guys but honestly I get so much stares for occasionally doing those things (usually on accident) that I can't help but prefer to eat alone at any moment.

• Brohoof 1

It depends on the mood. If I'm feeling gregarious I wouldn't mind going to Dave & Buster' s with some friends.

Either wise I'd prefer to stay at home to eat and watch Netflix. 

• Brohoof 1

I like both. I'm never really in a "I feel like eating alone" mood or anything. It's just whatever comes up.  When I'm home alone I make my own dinner, or if my friends want to go into town to grab a bite I'll go with 'em. Usually me and my dad cook dinner and eat it and watch some TV.

• Brohoof 1

I always eat alone, unless there's some kind of special occasion like christmas, birthday, thanksgiving etc. My computer desk is my dining room table.

• 4 months later...

Eating alone vs. EATING PEOPLE?!?!!  By my blue goddess, that's cannibalism!!1!

*Re-reads topic title.*

Oh. xD  I generally eat / prefer eating alone. :blush:  Or with Rainbow Dash, who is not a "people."  (Pony > not pony.)  I put out Earl Grey, chai, or apple cider for her; sometimes with a sammich (PB&J).

• Brohoof 2

I enjoy eating with others, so long as it's company I enjoy.

Or I'm reading and eating, because that shit is srs biz. Any time that I read it's srs biz. If I'm reading, I'm busy, leave me alone!  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 3

For someone who eats alone most of the time, I would rather eat with other people. I have a better time, plus we can talk and continuously compliment the food. :P

But then again, eating alone is nice too. I don't have to sit there and watch people talk when I'm done, I can just leave. Plus I can eat as messily as I want. :lol:

• Brohoof 2