Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

Being the proud owner of a Twilight Sparkle I'm very excited about the release of Applejack. According to their Twitter, the rest of the Mane 6 will be available in Fall. Do you think they will be released all together in this case? The wait in between them thus far has been rather long and I grow more impatient each day :P

Which one(s) will you guys be ordering when they're out? :D

I seriously cannot wait!

img-2712083-1-4DE_Applejack_and_Big_Mac_

I am hoping they come out with the villains as well. If they made a Discord or Queen Chrysalis plush that is actually affordable, then they would officially because my favorite distributor.  

• Brohoof 4

I am hoping they come out with the villains as well. If they made a Discord or Queen Chrysalis plush that is actually affordable, then they would officially because my favorite distributor.  

I think Discord would be the most likely villain, I would love to see that actually (or a Celestia :D ) Chrysalis' legs might be a problem though? 

Like I mentioned, Applejack is my number 1 priority. However, if I can afford another, Rarity would be the only other one I would order. She looks incredible, especially her hair and eyes :D

Like I mentioned, Applejack is my number 1 priority. However, if I can afford another, Rarity would be the only other one I would order. She looks incredible, especially her hair and eyes :D

I know!!! :wub:

She looks so well done up there, as well as soft and cuddly :wub: I must buy her. I MUST! :D

• Brohoof 1

I think Discord would be the most likely villain, I would love to see that actually (or a Celestia :D ) Chrysalis' legs might be a problem though? 

I agree I would hope Discord would get made, but as for Chrysalis, I wouldn't see her legs being a problem, if they couldn't do holes then they could just do gray patches that represent holes.

• Brohoof 1

I agree I would hope Discord would get made, but as for Chrysalis, I wouldn't see her legs being a problem, if they couldn't do holes then they could just do gray patches that represent holes.

Thats a good way of getting around it, maybe if they were actual holes the legs could have a bit of wire running through them also :blush:

I love the 4DE Twilight Sparkle plush...the fact that it's show-accurate makes it all the better!  Honestly, I hope 4DE gets to make as many pony characters as they can. lol  Don't know if I'd have room for all of them, though.  I'm really looking forward to their Rarity and Fluttershy plushes.  Would love to see their versions of Celestia and Luna as well.

• Brohoof 1

I love the 4DE Twilight Sparkle plush...the fact that it's show-accurate makes it all the better!  Honestly, I hope 4DE gets to make as many pony characters as they can. lol  Don't know if I'd have room for all of them, though.  I'm really looking forward to their Rarity and Fluttershy plushes.  Would love to see their versions of Celestia and Luna as well.

The Luna one is a few posts up ;) My concern isn't enough room, its enough money! :lol: I want to buy Rainbow Dash for my brother also.

I'll definitely be picking up the Luna and Rarity plushies once they're available, though I suspect Luna will be extremely hard to get ahold of given her immense popularity...

The Luna one is a few posts up ;) My concern isn't enough room, its enough money! :lol: I want to buy Rainbow Dash for my brother also.

Oh whoa, how did I miss that? XD  She looks stunning.  And yeah, money is going to be quite a problem...these pony plushes are going to make us all broke!  Rainbow Dash would be awesome to own in plush form.

The Japanese ones of Chrysalis look pretty good and from the pics I've seen it looks like she's got some dips and such in her legs.

(they have Big Mac out as well :wub:  and I think all of the mane 6 + Cherry Jubilee, Cadance, shining Armor, derpy, celestia and luna)

It seems like the Japanese ones are just as good as the 4DE (like it's soft, got the cutie mark on both sides etc) 

I'm curious if the Japanese ones are bigger than the 4DE ones though ( I haven't yet bought the 4DE ones for comparison)

If I was braver I would get a Luna & Fluttershy one... While I am more than happy to sneak in some cuddles when I had my Pikachu plushies, I can't come out of the closet with my bronydom & that means no plushies...  :(  So is the way of closet bronies

• Brohoof 3

The Japanese ones of Chrysalis look pretty good and from the pics I've seen it looks like she's got some dips and such in her legs.

(they have Big Mac out as well :wub:  and I think all of the mane 6 + Cherry Jubilee, Cadance, shining Armor, derpy, celestia and luna)

It seems like the Japanese ones are just as good as the 4DE (like it's soft, got the cutie mark on both sides etc) 

I'm curious if the Japanese ones are bigger than the 4DE ones though ( I haven't yet bought the 4DE ones for comparison)

Comparison wise, the Japanese ones are slightly larger but the 4DE have a nicer fabric I think. :) (I own one of each)

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVE A RAINBOW DASH!

Unless you've been time-traveling, that seems unlikely.

As for myself, I am very happy with my Twilight plush from 4DE and am very much looking forwards to their releases this fall. The main problem I'm having is deciding which to get, given that I can only realistically have a few more...Luna looks awesome, Rarity looks awesome, Fluttershy is pretty cool, Celestia is cool...

• Brohoof 2

Woah, wait a second. They're releasing the rest of the mane 6? The last time I checked they were taking their sweet time to just release the Fluttershy plush, and now this? This is awesome! Now I can finally get a Twilight plush. I've been waiting like a year now for her to be back in stock. 

I'm really tempted to buy the rest of the mane 6, just to have all of them. :D

My daughter's saw the Derpy and Dash and it quickly became apparent that this company is going to get all my money.

The Luna and Celestia designs are amazing. 4DE really outdid themselves!

• Brohoof 1

Hold on.  Wait a minute.  @ghostfacekiller39 is going to buy the Rarity plushie?  I must admit, I did not see that coming.  No siree.  No sireebob.  I never would have guessed.  Not in a million years.  Ghostie is the absolute last person I ever would have expected to buy a show accurate Rarity plush.  That's just...wow.  What a shocker.

• Brohoof 7