Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

Still waiting for my Princess Twilight(wings open) to ship.

Has anyone ordered that one? Has it shipped? 

Also, I have Unicorn Twi, too, but, I ruined it after spraying a frozen bottle of Coke on it last year. 

And I'd have gotten Alicorn Twi if I didn't, anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I totally want to get an RD one of these, but I don't know how to tell my parents that I want one :( it's cool to see the other peeps on here show off their plushes though :P

You could see if local comic book shops carry them.

nah, everything is the same, except the coat color seems a shade deeper, or maybe my unicorn Twily is just faded

I mean her front mane. It just looks shorter than that on unicorn version. Unicorn's mane touches her eyes. Or you just pulled her out of package and it slightly messed up?

Edited by Light Blade

I mean front her front mane. Looks short. On unicorn her mane touches her eyes. Or you just pulled her out of package and it slightly messed up?

It could also be due to a slight change in the head shape. I agree though, her bangs certainly look shorter for whatever reason. :wau:

Actually, if anything, it looks more propped up. On the unicorn, her hair sits on her head like a cap. If you look closely, it looks like the Alicorn Twi has some space between her hair and forehead.

My order haaaaaaaaas shipped!

Whats your order number (if you ordered from 4DE) (if that's no secret)? I'm just curious how much they have left until my order.

nah, everything is the same, except the coat color seems a shade deeper, or maybe my unicorn Twily is just faded

Also, which vector did they use for that small booklet?

Still waiting for my Princess Twilight(wings open) to ship.

Has anyone ordered that one? Has it shipped? 

Also, I have Unicorn Twi, too, but, I ruined it after spraying a frozen bottle of Coke on it last year. 

And I'd have gotten Alicorn Twi if I didn't, anyway.

I ordered one (along with Flutty, Rari, Dashie and Jackie), but with closed wings (so I could cuddle her :adorkable: ). So I guess you ordered her for display? And no, hasn't shipped yet  :(

I had unicorn Twi, but gave her to my parent's friend's daughters a gift...because according to my logic, it is kind of weird to have 2 Twilies from different time periods. You know, standard space-time continuum laws stuff. Also, I am able to love only one Twilie. :P

• Brohoof 1

I ordered one (along with Flutty, Rari, Dashie and Jackie), but with closed wings (so I could cuddle her :adorkable: ). So I guess you ordered her for display? And no, hasn't shipped yet :(

I had unicorn Twi, but gave her to my parent's friend's daughters a gift...because according to my logic, it is kind of weird to have 2 Twilies from different time periods. You know, standard space-time continuum laws stuff. Also, I am able to love only one Twilie. :P

I bought it for display, yes. And it already shipped. And I wouldn't care about that, they're just plushies. :P

I bought it for display, yes. And it already shipped. And I wouldn't care about that, they're just plushies.  :P

Nooo. Those are the toys that you can hug, cuddle and snuggle...whenever you feel extreme tenderness and love towards the character they represent, at the very least.  :adorkable:

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 1

I'm kind of on the bubble about these. While they look awesome and are no doubt cuddly, they're a little steep. I at least want to get Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Applejack, maybe Dr. Whooves and Derpy (If they made her yet). Lyra would be killer if they decide to make her.