Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

Jelly! She is such a cutie. The time for me to cuddle mine is yet to come  :adorkable:

Allicorn should be Alicorn

Hugable should be Huggable

:lol: One word should have one letter doubled, while the other one should not have one letter doubled! :lol:

I wonder if anypony tried to remove AJ's hat...

My Bad!

Miku_PC_Error.png

Something's not right. My package status hasn't changed since December 11. It's still Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS. Did anypony have this case?

Sometimes this happens because companies forget to print out their daily manifest, or the driver doesn't scan it upon acceptance. Sometimes their hand held scanner goofs up, or they forget it.

It should start showing data as it hops from one post office to another.

If you don't get any scan data by the 18'th, I'd suggest contacting 4de.

I just got Fluttershy the other day ago and well, more of the same except since she's best pony, that makes this an improvement. I now feel like I have to collect the others, though for some reason Pinkie's the hardest to find while everypony else is easy to look for. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh ya, right, I forgot about that.

:pinkie: OMC! With hat or without it she is still such a cutie. Although, I am still experiencing strong ambiguity whether I should do the same to my Jackie or not.  :huh:

Speaking of Jackie, took a look at 4de store and they are out of stock already (along with Pinkies)! Feel really bad for anypony who was...less fortunate than whoever successfully got theirs.

Pinkie has become quite elusive as of late, maybe due to the fact she still used the old pattern and they're getting rid of old stock to make way for the new as was the case with Twilight? IDK, just a guess :P

Edited by AbeLinkedIn

• 2 weeks later...

Entertainment Earth Billed my Credit Card!

My pre-orders show as "Processing" for the following 4de Plushies:

1. Applejack

2. Fluttershy

3. Rarity

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Twilight Sparkle (Open Wings).

However the following two 4de Plushies aren't in stock yet:

6. Ditzy Doo

7. Princess Luna.

I'll let you ponies know more details as they develop! :)

=============================

Update Friday, Jan 8'th, 2016 @ 11:33 PM (CST) [GMT-06:00]

My order has shipped for all five of the aforementioned 'Processing' Pony Plushies!

It is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, Jan 13'th!

Will dust off an old Lawn Chair, and stake-out the mailbox, next Wednesday.

:ph34r:

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 1

=============================

Update Wednesday, Jan 13'th, 2016 @ 4:45 PM (CST) [GMT-06:00]

They Hast Arrived!  :love:

4DE_Plushies_01.png

Will post more photos, later!

:wub: IZ BEYOND AWESOME! Make moar comics! Because I am like 2 days aware to feast my eyes on mines and make one too.

• Brohoof 1

Now I have 8 4DE plushes (only missing one Dr Hooves and alicorn Twilight variant) and is difficult to hold all of them simultaneously. I look forward to whenever they decide to release Luna toy for order.

Which ones do you have? If i'm counting right there is one each of the mane 6, alicorn twilight (closed and open wings), Dr. Hooves, Trixie, Derpy and Luna. That comes out to 12 plushes. Do you have multiples of some of the already released plushes?

Which ones do you have? If i'm counting right there is one each of the mane 6, alicorn twilight (closed and open wings), Dr. Hooves, Trixie, Derpy and Luna. That comes out to 12 plushes. Do you have multiples of some of the already released plushes?

Trixie, Derpy and Luna aren't present on official 4DE site. i think they posted prototype toys of those characters (or at least I definitely know they did for Luna) and I think I have seen other sites list those other toys, but 4DE itself never made statement of their official release.

I have:

-Pinkie

-Unicorn Twilight

-Alicorn Twilight wings open

-Dr. Hooves cool eyes

-Fluttershy

-Dash

-Rarity

-Applejack

Trixie, Derpy and Luna aren't present on official 4DE site. i think they posted prototype toys of those characters (or at least I definitely know they did for Luna) and I think I have seen other sites list those other toys, but 4DE itself never made statement of their official release.

I do really hope that Trixie, Derpy and Luna get released in a respectable amount of time. I'm not really looking forward to waiting another year for the next wave of these plushes. 

I do really hope that Trixie, Derpy and Luna get released in a respectable amount of time. I'm not really looking forward to waiting another year for the next wave of these plushes. 

4DE MLPFIM plushes are the best for their price. However, the biggest problem they seem to have is the actual availability of their toys. I really hope they fix that problem.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

Okay, what is with Fluttershy's nose? Seriously, I've seen numerous pics of her taken by different people. At times, her nose will look normal, and other times, she'll look like a yellow smurf.

Now I'm more hesitant about ordering her than I was months ago.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, what is with Fluttershy's nose? Seriously, I've seen numerous pics of her taken by different people. At times, her nose will look normal, and other times, she'll look like a yellow smurf.

On my Fluttershy plush her nose is relatively small and is about the same size as the other's  noses. But I believe if you got one of the earlier Fluttershy plushes her nose was rather large.

I think there is at least some variety as to how the plushes look. For example, unless it's intended design, my Applejack has a distinctly small and more sharply angled snout and wider head compared to the rest of my 4DE plushes. However, I still really like her design even if it's somewhat notably different from the others.

Even if it looked odd, I think the 4DE plush still looks better than something like these.

1123_mlp_plush.jpg

• 3 weeks later...