Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

Okay, what is with Fluttershy's nose? Seriously, I've seen numerous pics of her taken by different people. At times, her nose will look normal, and other times, she'll look like a yellow smurf.

Now I'm more hesitant about ordering her than I was months ago.

Mine, compared to the other two ponies I have (RD and Rarity) seems pretty normal. The newer patterns have a more pronounced muzzle, and all of mine are pretty pronounced in a profile, though Flutters' is a bit larger than say Rarity. Then again she did have a rather large muzzle when she was a filly compared to the others, but IDK.

Again I think it has all to do with the new pattern they're using.

Did anypony notice that all of the plushies went "Out of Stock" on 4DE's store? Made me worried. Plus I'm still waiting for my Doctor and Trixie...

I saw this earlier today when I was checking out the site. I wouldn't worry about it, maybe it is just a hiccup on their site. If you are however having reservations you can pick up all the plushies except for Trixie, Derpy and Luna from places such as Amazon, BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth.

• Brohoof 1

I'm really hyped to hear that Trixie might start shipping out soon! B)

In the meantime, I just finished ordering a second batch of 4de Plushies from Entertainment Earth.

I should get my very own Open Wing Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Doctor Whooves within 7 days. :pinkie:

Gonna have to wait until they restock, to get Applejack and Rainbow Dash, to have my very own of those two, since they're currently sold out, but I got em pre-ordered, so my place in line, for the Second Batch, is saved, at least.

So what's all this about "My Very Own"? Well, you see, I sent my Niece the first batch of the newer 4de Plushies, so all I currently have in my possession is Wingless Twi and Pinkie Pie...

As for the obvious question, "OMG How could you part with them?!?!",

I have to answer with Photos of my Niece, and my and Sister (her mom), with the Plushies.

Then you'll understand. ;)

First Up is Open Wing Twilight, and Applejack:

I sent them Open Wing Twilight, along with some Valentines Day stuff.

sig-4392475.Niece_With_Twilight_1.png

Applejack is my sister's favorite.

sig-4392475.Sister_With_Applejack_1.png

sig-4392475.Sister_With_Applejack_2.png

I cut her face outta the photos cause she asked me to do so, before posting them here.

Next up is Rainbow Dash!

sig-4392475.Niece_With_Dashie_1.png

sig-4392475.Niece_With_Dashie_2.png

sig-4392475.Niece_With_Dashie_3.png

Also sent them some novelty Rainbow Dash socks...  B)

sig-4392475.Niece_With_Dashie_4.png

Yup, Dashie is still an Egghead.

Had to cut my Niece's face outta the photos, cause her mom (my sister) said i had to before posting the photos here.

Now for some Fluttershy Photos:

Rarity Photos:

post-29629-0-58498800-1456254462_thumb.png

http://www.seymoronion.com/Annabelle/4DE_Plushies/Niece_With_Rarity_5.png

post-29629-0-52716600-1456254441_thumb.png

http://www.seymoronion.com/Annabelle/4DE_Plushies/Niece_With_Rarity_4.png

As you can see, one of Rarity's Mane Curls isn't 100% show accurate, but we still love her. :please:

Fluttershy + Rarity Photos:

And last, but not least, here's one with Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie:

Some of the photos have links under them.

Those are direct links to the Photos I had to also upload to the Forums.

The forums only let me direct-link-embed about 10 photos per post,

so I added links to them in case the forum has a hiccup in the future,

and loses the ones I had to upload to it.

^_^

Edited by Onion Sing

I'm really hyped to hear that Trixie might start shipping out soon! B)

In the meantime, I just finished ordering a second batch of 4de Plushies from Entertainment Earth.

I should get my very own Open Wing Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Doctor Whooves within 7 days. :pinkie:

Gonna have to wait until they restock, to get Applejack and Rainbow Dash, to have my very own of those two, since they're currently sold out, but I got em pre-ordered, so my place in line, for the Second Batch, is saved, at least.

So what's all this about "My Very Own"? Well, you see, I sent my Niece the first batch of the newer 4de Plushies, so all I currently have in my possession is Wingless Twi and Pinkie Pie...

As for the obvious question, "OMG How could you part with them?!?!",

I have to answer with Photos of my Niece, and my and Sister (her mom), with the Plushies.

Then you'll understand. ;)

:please:  :yay::icwudt: All the love those plushies deserve  :wub:  :pinkie:  ^_^

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 1

What a bummer. Initially ordered Doctor and Trixie from 4DE, but seeing how slow and questionably things were going I then noticed that Trix is available (already!) on Amazon. So I ordered both from there, and sent cancel request to 4de. BUT THEY SHIPPED THEM NONETHELESS!!! DX

Is there any way to stop package and make it go back to sender?

I love my 4DE Dashie! I really like how she looks, and how soft she is!  :wub:  The 4DE plushies are much better quality than many of the others. I don't regret buying them!

Pictures of Dashie!

post-36168-0-47772000-1456554440_thumb.jpg

post-36168-0-91732900-1456554958_thumb.jpg

post-36168-0-26934000-1456555071_thumb.jpg

post-36168-0-19020200-1456555194_thumb.jpgpost-36168-0-15117600-1456555257_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

What a bummer. Initially ordered Doctor and Trixie from 4DE, but seeing how slow and questionably things were going I then noticed that Trix is available (already!) on Amazon. So I ordered both from there, and sent cancel request to 4de. BUT THEY SHIPPED THEM NONETHELESS!!! DX

Is there any way to stop package and make it go back to sender?

It might be easiest to return the one from Amazon. They sometimes include a postage paid return shipping label. Depends on if it was Fulfilled by Amazon or a 3'rd party seller, and some other stuff. You might wanna contact Amazon and ask about that.

I love my 4DE Dashie! I really like how she looks, and how soft she is!  :wub:  The 4DE plushies are much better quality than many of the others. I don't regret buying them!

Pictures of Dashie!

So Awesome! :wub:

Namae_RD_Boop.png

Open Wings Twilight, Doctor Whooves, Rarity, and Fluttershy arrived on Friday! :pinkie:

I'm still working on the photo comic to introduce them...

It may take a few more days, cause I'm super busy, and it's kinda hard to coordinate with my Brother this weekend, but should totally have it ready by Monday or Tuesday (I hope).

Sneak Preview:

post-29629-0-69135400-1456631970_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

No information yet on a new wave?

I'm surprised they didn't make a Zecora.

The rumor is these guys lost their license to make plushies, however because they've been stone silent through email and twitter, no one knows for sure.

I tried looking for the luna and couldn't find it anywhere. I have a pinkie pie though. Good enough for me. 

I read that she got canceled. People who pre-ordered her through Toy Wiz supposedly got an email notice.

If that's true, I guess the 4de line really is over. It's so frustrating. They had the best licensed MLP product, and their lousy management cut its run short. 

My niece would have loved to have Luna and Celestia. I guess Trixie's the last one she'll be getting now. 

post-30713-0-39766300-1474512203_thumb.jpg

post-30713-0-88648200-1474512204_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I also have Fluttershy! I have had her a few months. I love her so much too! She is soft and cute! I love her little squishy nose! Her mane is really well done too!

I love both of them! Dashie has the adorable big nose and Flutters the sweet tiny cute nose! :wub:

Edited by Namae

I read that she got canceled. People who pre-ordered her through Toy Wiz supposedly got an email notice.

If that's true, I guess the 4de line really is over. It's so frustrating. They had the best licensed MLP product, and their lousy management cut its run short. 

My niece would have loved to have Luna and Celestia. I guess Trixie's the last one she'll be getting now. 

attachicon.gif14344066_1340702735954731_7078902543830831233_n.jpg

attachicon.gif14358710_1340702719288066_6471489192018753936_n.jpg

Guess I will have to get my a Trixie while I can then. I got mine at Walmart two years ago. It really is a shame because the 4DE was by far the best plushies out there for both looking like the real characters without having that tassle or frilly hair style and being large and soft enough to cuddle. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have her too!!! So cute and Soft! :wub:  :wub:

• Brohoof 1