Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Have Three Wishes, What Do You Wish For?

DiscordedBrony

So, you found a magic lamp and a genie pops out and offers you three wishes. What do you wish for?

Remember, though: Ixnay on the wishin for more wishes!

My three wishes:

1. Power to turn invisible at will

2. A time machine

3. Life to be a musical! (Every now and then)

What are your wishes?

• Brohoof 1

1. For Pokemon and ponies to be real however safe Pokemon hey this counts as one wish.

2. For my Type Creatures episodes to come to life as a real Tv show

3. For my own magical fairy that never goes away ever no matter what that's also really cute.

• Brohoof 1

1. Ability to turn invisible at will

2. Ability to prolong my own life and the lives of others

3. All hatred to be removed from the world

Unrealistic, but it's just a bit of whimsy. :3

• Brohoof 3

1. The ability to shapeshift into anything I want at will

2. For Equestria and the Pokemon world to be real and I could go to those places

3. For my enemies to burn in a blazing fire while I walk dramatically into the sunset

• Brohoof 1

1. Spiritual Enlightenment

2. That whenever I say "thank you" to a person that person's life would become better.

3. (Still working on this one)

• Brohoof 2

All I wish for is you, bby~

But on a serious note:

1. The knowledge of exactly how my next two wishes would best be used to benefit everyone but mostly myself without screwing people over.

2. Wishes I got from wish 1.

• Brohoof 1

It's not something that you think about right away, but to be honest, I think the most powerful wishes are the following:

1- To be free and able to go live my own life happily.
2- To have a life full of people that love me and that will be there for me no matter what.
3- For the world and it's people to finally be at peace, allowing for things to get better over time instead of worse.

• Brohoof 2

1. Pay off all my financial debts
2. Make it so all people would be able to walk anywhere without worrying about getting raped, shot, mugged, etc.
3. Be able to travel to fantasy worlds of my choice and interact inside them whenever I wanted to

• Brohoof 1

I wish for the ability to wish for more wishes, then wish for more wishes.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

1. I would wish to become an ageless. To never grow old or die of old age, eternal.

2. That magic was real and could be learned by any willing to dedicate themselves in its study.

3. That I would have the gift of tongues. Being able to read, write, speak, and understand all langauges as if it was my native tongue.

I think someone should wish for peace. O_o

The problem is peace for who and in what way?

The only way for there to b complete 'peace' in this world is by forcing everyone in the world to follow the same rules. It would be by the removal of freedom and choice that there would be no war or conflict, for everyone to be in perfect agreement at all times.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

1) To be able to modify all or any part of my physical form in such a way that my ability to retain life functions and consciousness would be fully retained with no loss in clarity or sentience, and there would be no pain or discomfort involved in the modification, and all results would be precisely what I had intended.

2) The ability to completely forgive anyone and anything, especially myself and my beliefs and actions. This is literally the meaning of life. Kind of. This just makes it a ton easier. Training wheels, whatever. A means to an end. :-/

3) The words to handle any situation in a successful and totally tactful manner to result in the most positive (for everyone) solution to any problem, likely or otherwise. This included being able to talk down robbers, murderers, and hostile lawyers into being entirely benevolent toward you and others using words and rationale alone, no matter how seemingly impossible. All I'd need are the words to come to me instantly upon necessity.

I wonder if anyone will set the genie free.

The problem is peace for who and in what way?

The only way for there to b complete 'peace' in this world is by forcing everyone in the world to follow the same rules. It would be by the removal of freedom and choice that there would be no war or conflict, for everyone to be in perfect agreement at all times.

It's really too ideal. I must say. I agree though, peace is a perceptionous thing.

• Brohoof 1

Matter Manipulating powers

Telekinesis

Voice changing power

or

An infinite amount of genies so I can get as many wishes as I want >:3 (LOOPHOLE :D)

(edited)

1. Immortality.

2. For a wave of reason, love and good-will to engulf the entire human population.

3. For a kind, loving partner to share and enjoy the gift of immortality with.

Edited by Celtore