Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Have Three Wishes, What Do You Wish For?

DiscordedBrony

(edited)

1) Having the ability to predict whether a movie/book/videogame is going to be bad or not, so I can save myself from another broken heart and an empty wallet.

2) Being immune to any kind of sickness so that I can go to work w/o the stupid cold, lol.

3) That they would lower prices for PC equipment in dis goddamn country.

That is all!

Spitfire_getting_down_to_business_S3E7.p

Edited by Guest

Boring choices :

- World Peace

- End All Hunger and Thirst

- No poverty anymore

More fun choice :

- Rainbow Dash to be real, screw it, the mane 6 and Discord to be real :P

- Have magical powers that allow me to bend anything to my will

- The world's best pizza

Cheap choice :

- I wish for more wishes :P O? I'm not allowed to do that? then I wish for more magic lamps that can grant wishes XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1) For me to live in the Pokemon and MLP world to be combined.

2) That me and my friends where immortal, and could go on crazy adventures.

3) I could eat as much bacon as I want without having health problems (including obesity).

And I want a Discord lamp... But I can buy that in the Equestrémon universe. :P

Edited by Navi
  • Brohoof 1

You didn't counter anything I said, you merely dismissed it. That is poor debating.

Who's countering?

Bear in mind it was you who responded to my post. Now I suggest you drop the matter and do something productive.

(edited)

Who's countering?

Bear in mind it was you who responded to my post. Now I suggest you drop the matter and do something productive.

Wishing for there to be no religion will not end war, nor will it bring peace... at best it will only slow it down a bit and at worst thing will spiral more out of control. Edited by EquestrianScholar

Wishing for there to be no religion will not end war, nor will it bring peace... at best it will only slow it down a bit and at worst thing will spiral more out of control.

I disagree. You believe that peace can only be achieved through totalitarian control, whereas I believe that peace can be achieved through conscious efforts to eliminate the causes of war. 

Guess what? We're both wrong. And we'll never get the chance to prove each other wrong.

World Peace, plain and simple

No stress the rest of my time as a student (LOL)

Moar wishes, becuase generic answer is generic.

(edited)

I'm very serious. No one will take away my belief that wars are started by many if not all religions and I believe it is right to wish for peace.

Sorry to interrupt but the you should human nature and greed too.

Religion, like politics and ideology is an excuse.

It is usually a nice touch of paint over the real issue.

I mean it is prettier to say "They hate our freedom." than to "I need to spend x billion on weapons because my campaign was funded by these guys." or "If I mess up the country I'll have some money while Halliburton rebuilds it."

Edited by KoGy

My first wish is to have a powerful gaming PC. I'm sick of my ancient PS3, plus my dad has a Top-Tier gaming rig with some of the latest and greatest hardware. It would take a miracle for me to even afford a mid-range gaming PC :(

My second wish is to have a portal that goes to any fictional universe. Oh yeah, a portal that can take you to Tamriel, Middle-Earth or Equestria. If that kind of device existed, I would be willing to pay all the gold in Fort Knox for it!

My third wish is to have the user @Doc. Volt as my older brother. Put simply, he's one of the nicest and good-humoured people I know and I love him! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

@@GrauWitz,

omg i would gladly be brother XD

well my 3 wishes uhm

1)being able to help everyone everywhere in any moment, in any situation, both physically and mentally

2)being paied as EMT instead of being just a voluntieer

3)being able to reach my friends everywhere in the world to hug them, support them, cheer them up and having fun togheter

• Brohoof 1

I think I know my third wish:

I would wish for the genie's freedom!

Wish my first two wishes I have everything I could ever need.

And the genie sure needs a rest after it.

^_^

(edited)

1. For Equestria and all the ponies and creatures within to be real and look like the way they do in the 4th generation show.

2. The ability to turn into any video game character at will and have all their abilities/weapons/armor upon transformation. (I'd keep my personality too)

3. The ability to turn into any of my OC pony characters (and still keep my personality) so I could fit in with Equestria when I choose to live there. :D

Edited by FeIix

(edited)

1) I wish to negate everyone else's wishes.

2) I wish to be king of the world, loved by all.

3) I wish that my wishes cannot be negated by wishes yet to come.

oh and world peac...shoot! Too late.

Edited by Silverhoof

(edited)

1. For all of my medical issues to disappear without a trace.

2. Talent for performing, and being highly skilled at any instrument I ever wanted to play (although I wouldn't want to be 'perfect', I'd still want to be able to have something to strive for, I just want that to be possible to begin with.)

3. Hm... Um... To be prettier? Yeah, that will work. xD Or I could wish that all my issues of the last several years caused by my medical issues would be negated. I'd love to see to exactly what extent my life would be different. lol.

Edited by Envy

• 3 weeks later...

one, I wish for Pokemons!

two, I wish for the ability to fly and shapeshift

Three, I wish for magic that is by just snapping my finger i can get whatever i want (That's not counted as more wishes right?)

No, that's fine, you can wish for that ;)

If unlimited wishes are aloud then that  is what I would wish for first if not which probably is...

1. Pokemon but somehow make them not destroy everything.

2. To have the ability to go in and out of shows, movies, and games and die in there but not die in real life.

3. To have wings that I can change the color and element of and they can not be damaged or removed from my body.

(edited)

Wish 1. Wish for Pinkie Pie.

Wish 2. Wish for Pinkie Pie powers.

3.?????

4. Rule the Universe in a eternal 'party' state.  :)

tumblr_n0ytk5Ss3s1t8ierno1_500.gif 

FOREVER

aaaaaaand id still have one wish left wouldn't i....hmmm...

*uses 3rd wish to wish for a girlfriend to rule the Universe with along with me and Pinkie* :blush: 

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills