Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NOT Doing Hurtful Things to your Waifu

Moved to Elsewhere

(edited)

I remember the thread those were created in. I think it 404'd, and the abuse one got scruffied after like 300 posts.

And I think the drawfiend is working on a lyra.

Edit: Looks like based drawfiend has finished most of them, still waiting on lyra though.

Edited by Miaq_The_Truthful

Good that someone made these. Whoever thought of the original "Doing Hurtful things to your waifu" memes needs an ass beating

• Brohoof 10

Good that someone made these. Whoever thought of the original "Doing Hurtful things to your waifu" memes needs an ass beating

I think that was the original reason for making them. A drawfriend on /mlp/ made the hurtful variants in order to inspire rage and anger. And with the original thread having been pruned, I think they were made just for trolling.

Why was that even made up? That just sounds sadistic and wrong.

• Brohoof 2

I know! Who wants to harm their waifu?

Waifu abusers, people that take their waifus for granted, they beat them and make them slave away in the kitchen making sandwiches all day. They come home from work and hit them, just because they had a bad day at work. 

Waifus deserve better! They deserve loving and caring husbando's like us! :squee:  *hugs Fluttershy*

• Brohoof 4

Waifu abusers, people that take their waifus for granted, they beat them and make them slave away in the kitchen making sandwiches all day. They come home from work and hit them, just because they had a bad day at work. 

Waifus deserve better! They deserve loving and caring husbando's like us! :squee:  *hugs Fluttershy*

I know right? *hugs Pinkie Pie*

• Brohoof 1

I saw these on this Equestria daily post http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/06/not-doing-hurtful-things-to-your-waifu.html

So yeah, if you have a pony waifu, check these memes out. If you have one and your pony waifu is not on here, what would you say to them?

Here's the one for my waifu

attachicon.gif2132.png

So post away!

I wanna do loving things with my waifu (Pinkie Pie <333) but she isn't real :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I know there is a positive one with Luna.

But I could only find the hurtful one with Celestia.

Has there been a positive one with Celestia?

If so please share it on this thread.

Edited by GXPBlast

No Applejack yet huh, I would probably call my sugarcube among other things.

But, what if, like, she likes being hurt, you know? Like what if she's into that sorta thing?

Depends on how far she wants to take it, I am up for some mild spanking and hair pulling and some forms of bondage but anything that can cause seriously injury is something I probably wouldn't be too comfortable doing.

• Brohoof 2