Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NOT Doing Hurtful Things to your Waifu

Moved to Elsewhere

(edited)

Found Rainbow Dash. Yays

img-2717677-1-large.png

I hope the second panel would be how she'd really feel, because I check her out a lot lol.  I honestly just see myself getting hoof-smacked in every other panel. xD  But it'd be worth it!  Me lying on the floor, only partially conscious, with little hearts and tiny pegasi spinning around my head like birdies or stars in cartoons.

Edited by PegaMister

(edited)

I hope the second panel would be how she'd really feel, because I check her out a lot lol. I honestly just see myself getting hoof-smacked in every other panel. xD But it'd be worth it! Me lying on the floor, only partially conscious, with little hearts and tiny pegasi spinning around my head like birdies or stars in cartoons.

Honestly Rainbow Dash would not be nasty unless you were that way to her. She would be much like the second panel if you are looking at her in admiration and she loves that attension. Rainbow Dash may be brash and cocky at times but she is not a total bitch to people that admire her.

The only to characters that may be a total bitch initially would be Trixie and Gilda.

Vinyl may not be the marrying type as shown in her picture but she still is super chill and would be flattered.

Vinyl seems like the girl who would be more of friends with benefits or girlfriend to do exciting activities with rather than a girl who would settle down as a waifu. But you never know maybe she would settle down lol.

Edited by GXPBlast

There must be a Roseluck or Vinyl one somewhere. 

There is already a Vinyl one here, just look through the pages. Roseluck... I don't know about that one. I mean we just found a RBD one so a side character probably is going to be a pain in the plot to find

Honestly Rainbow Dash would not be nasty unless you were that way to her. She would be much like the second panel if you are looking at her in admiration and she loves that attension. Rainbow Dash may be brash and cocky at times but she is not a total bitch to people that admire her.

Well, I think the wording of my post sufficiently revealed my facetiousness (hoof-smacking and such).  And I'd never think of being unkind to her.  Both out of consideration for her AND in order to avoid a warranted hoof-smacking.  That, and I'm more or less at the undeserving, worshiper-from-afar phase of our imaginary relationship. xD

Okies. I know there's one for Dashie out there. 

I am pretty sure there is only a hurtful one. I will try my best to find the NOT hurtful one.

Finally!

I found one for dashie!

1402358441154.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Gosh dang it...Pinkie Pie is SO CUTE! And Fluttershy...oh and Twilight! And...gah! Amazing! I simply must save all these images. :wub:

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 1

I figured I would share this...

http://mlpforums.com/topic/100843-your-reaction-if-someone-hit-your-waifu/#entry2722766

Since this is all about NOT hurting your waife, I figured you all would like to take a stroll over to this topic & add your voices over there. Spread the word of no hurting imaginary ponies that for some reason people are infatuated with, even if I do not understand it but still don't care because it makes others happy so I say buck it & let you people do what you want!

• Brohoof 1

I should find these silly, but some of these really make me feel somewhat strong emotions. That especially goes for the Luna & Celestia ones.

I guess with them being older and more mature minded while going through their long lives without a significant other kinda helps bring that to the forefront.

Luna~

• Brohoof 1

I should find these silly, but some of these really make me feel somewhat strong emotions. That especially goes for the Luna & Celestia ones.

I guess with them being older and more mature minded while going through their long lives without a significant other kinda helps bring that to the forefront.

Luna~

Not going to lie, while Luna's was adorable, Celestia's was a bit sad. "Wouldn't you rather have someone to grow old with...?" That is... Kind of heartbreaking

• Brohoof 1

This meme is one of my favorite memes ever created.

(Yes, it is a meme if you didn't know)

I love it because of the amount of cute and stuff.

I'll leave this here

large.png

• Brohoof 1