Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NOT Doing Hurtful Things to your Waifu

Moved to Elsewhere

(edited)

DA FUQ? Horsebando? i just *fall on the floor laughing* so sorry but the name  :lol: first time i hear of it 

And can someone send me an applejack one? because i can't find any :(  and If you think no one would marry applejack well you sir just found one  :)

I would say to applejack that you are my love :wub:  am not much of a lover boy so you got the idea  

I just saw it oh my god i will find the guy that made that shit i will kill you and i will wash in your black blood and i shall make my apple queen proud to have a good caring husband like me i will protect her from anything mark my word you disgusting fucking pig  :angry: if i am mad i will show you no merciy fuck applejack haters go rote in hell where you pigs belong

Edited by Saudi brony

These are kind of cool. I like seeing all of the different ones people make. I remember seeing this on Equestria Daily. I didn't even have to click on the article to know that it'd be both silly, and awesome at the same time. 

• 3 weeks later...

DA FUQ? Horsebando? i just *fall on the floor laughing* so sorry but the name  :lol: first time i hear of it 

And can someone send me an applejack one? because i can't find any :(  and If you think no one would marry applejack well you sir just found one  :)

I would say to applejack that you are my love :wub:  am not much of a lover boy so you got the idea  

I just saw it oh my god i will find the guy that made that shit i will kill you and i will wash in your black blood and i shall make my apple queen proud to have a good caring husband like me i will protect her from anything mark my word you disgusting fucking pig  :angry: if i am mad i will show you no merciy fuck applejack haters go rote in hell where you pigs belong

I think I posted a applejack one earlier.

(edited)

nightmare moon and trixie version was pretty  awesome, the vladmir putin's?....oh, that will give me nightmares! :(

Edited by Aileron

• 3 years later...