Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

crossover The Last Man Standing (My OC's Story)

Shadow Scoundrel

(edited)

Here is the link to the document, it updates whenever I can... but I'd Like to hear your guys opinions on this.

(Google Docs Story)

Below is what I have on 6/7/2014

Warning: This contains Mature Content not suitable for younger audiences.

Table of Contents
Episode 0: Einleitung
Episode 1: Blutbad auf dem Bauernhof.
-Samantha
-Established contact
-The New Me(s)
-Guard Dogs
-The Final Countdown
Episode 2: Der Engel des Todes ist gekommen.
-Awakening to a New World
-The Calm Before The Storm

*Note “(words that are going to go here)” means internal thought.

Prologue:
My name is Shadow Scoundrel. I used to be a human... Funny how I’m here, in a place that I thought was only a fantasy. This place… “This” place I now call home. It’s strange… like it was made for me. A paradise, if you will. I remember how it all began. How I got here, the infestation of Zombies, the “Swarm”, Dr. Edward Richtofen, Samantha Maxis, her father, Dr. Ludvig Maxis. I once knew them as characters and species of fictional stories. Now I sit here. This is where I begin my story. It was 10th of January in the New Year. Hmff, seems like ages ago, never the less It was my Junior year at my high school, Bret Harte High, I was typing on the computer for my english project during 5th period. Suddenly the lights go out. I got pissed for a moment, then remembered that it saved right before it went out. I was fine. I was happy when I heard my teacher for that period noted that “Since of the power outage, you’ll have to contact your parents or wait for the busses and go home for the day.” I was able to call home and get a pickup. While I was heading home, I had a weird feeling, like, like, ok…for a lack of a better saying, like something bad was about to happen. Regretfully I was right. The next day, on the 11th. An Orange fog slowly rolled in. I went outside with my usual getup, my leather jacket, Gloves, and my bandana, I was a tanned caucasian, chocolate colored eyes, brown-blackish mix for my hair, and was longer than a buzz cut, but not even close to my shoulders. I decided to record a video for my channel, after the posting the video, the video got millions of views, and it wasn’t for what I was saying, it was for the fog. The CDC where confused when they searched for any edited video evidence, they found none, and decided to investigate. (This is what they told me sooo… yea…) They arrived within the next day, they got into their suits, checking to see if it was a terrorist attack or something, I went out as well, again in my getup, with my airsoft guns; A magnum, a bolt action rifle, a semi automatic pistol, and a spring action pistol, but before that the F.B.I. Was questioning me asking If I knew what it was or if this has happened before. I answered their questions. I look to the barn where the CDC were about to enter the fog to see chemical properties and the F.B.I. Agents where down there as well. As soon as they touched the fog; it explodes like a nuclear bomb. Yet there is no more fog, and I’m not dead. I look around I see parts of the earth floating in the air, the place where the CDC and F.B.I. were, gone. As if they had never existed. The Airsoft guns turn into their real versions of their counterparts. There is light spewing out of the river, and the heat, it’s like going from a blizzard to a volcano within milliseconds. It hurt a lot, and the smell, It smelt like what I imagine a rotten body going through the crematorium. That is when I saw my first “Real” Zombie. More of a “Shock and Awe” for the first thing of reanimating of a corpse, wait a minute, why is its eyes glowing? Why is its glowing orange? My mind is racing of things, then one thing of my ideas makes me almost fall flat on my face, my theory of how universes works, where anything you think, is your perspective of you happening in another universe. “Maxis.” I whispered. “NO FUCKING WAY!! NO FUCKING WAY!!!!” I screamed “Listen, I need your help. I don’t have time to explain everything. DON’T listen to Dr. Ludvig Maxis. He is sending me back to when it all started and ending the world I’m sending Samantha down there so I can buy you some time. That rat and I don’t get along but we agree on one thing, and that is to not destroy the world, and it’s survivors. You and Samantha are the only survivors left as of my knowledge. You can make some soldiers with the M40A1 Sniper Rifle Packed a Punched. They are Idiots, but they will add some protected firepower, and… they don’t move that much.” He is sending a missile down to earth to ignite the earth remaining air, I’ve slowed the launch so it will reach earth about a little bit over an hour.” Richthofen says “All right.” I reply, “Wait what? I thought you would need some convincing.” Richtofen says with confusion. “Richthofen. I know too much as it is.”

Episode:1 “Bloodbath on the farm”
Chapter 1:Samantha
“Do you have any weapons?” Richthofen asks. “Two rifles, (Including the one in the house) two handgun, a revolver, and a bat.” I reply. “Good you will need them. You will find her near the barn on your property.” “All right. But is there any way to go back to my family here?” “What are you talking about?” “I was here but it wasn’t with a shit load of zombies Richtofen, it was nothing like this then I see an orange fog on my property, the CDC and the F.B.I. People were here as well then BOOM! I’m here.” “It sounds to me as if your world, and ours have collided, and has sent you to the future, or is it present. What year is it again? Anyway I can’t fix it. It’s physically impossible thanks to those Dummkopfs in South Africa, now there dead because of them listening to him. I’m surprised that you are here…” “No way back…” “Correct. Oh… Yea… you cannot time travel backwards, it’s , just as I’ve said before, “not possible.” That hit me like a wrecking ball. All of me just wanted to do SOMETHING! SOMETHING, Instead of nothing but I couldn’t. Even I knew it, it wasn’t going to happen. I will never see my family ever again. “Turn around.” Richtofen said, “I’ve, ah… I think I’ve found them.” I turn to see five crosses on the ground marking the five fallen. I see the names, “Mom… Nan… Sis-is…” I fall on the ground, partly for the resend of disgust, another for shock, and for that of agony. “My family forever lost…” “Look, you need to focus. Samantha will arrive any minute, forget these feelings and focus that can save the last of humanity. FOCUS!” Richthofen yelled. “FUCK YOU!” I screamed! “IT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU GOD FORSAKEN NAZI!” I yelled. “I know, and I regret it. I never meant to do the amount of destruction that I’ve caused. But the thing was is that I wanted to end the war. The element 115 drove me insane. I had no control over myself, and I’m sorry, but there is nothing I can do to change that. Two minutes till the particles of her teleportation will hit the atmosphere. Two more till she reassembles at the barn. Hurry! You, must get going, I’m fading! Good luck.” Richthofen said with with his last breath.. “May god have mercy on your sole Edward.” I said coldly. Then, with his look of sorrow,he was gone. I Hear Maxis, “What! There still is one, where is Samantha!?” I run to the barn to get to Samantha, if she dies, she heads to Maxis I cannot let that happen. I had to hold out with the few guns that I have. And find a way out. The blood dripping from all the infected, the blazing of the bullets the blood and limbs fly through the air. Through all the chaos, I don’t know, but during that moment all went black. I see a night sky surrounded by a light blue waves. What made me regain consciousness was hearing Maxis scream. “STOP!!!!!” and I wake with two fuckers just holding my intestines, I grabbed the bat of mine and slammed them into the ground, the others just standing there. Watching me, with their soulless eyes. I fall, "(Looks like the belt broke on the conveyor belt)". She was alive. Holding what looked like quick revive. As soon as it hit my mouth, it was as bad as what Dempsey has said “Tastes like red herring dipped in cat piss, blaaah...” All of a sudden I feel excruciating pain where my ribcage was... and I see everything growing back into me. I reminded me so much of “Meet the medic.” Except there is no maniacal laughing, no light show, and no Archimedes. I Picked up Samanthas hand and said. “We need to get back to the house.” she shook her head in agreement. First,I went to go grab the guns that I dropped, all my guns were out of ammo, I grabbed them and the bat, She helped me as I limped back to the house as fast as we could go, still puzzled for the thought of “(Why did Maxis stop them attacking us… because if Samantha dies, wouldn’t that mean she would be back with maxis?)” We enter the farmhouse, “Home sweet home.” I said with a mix of sarcasm and sadness. I locked the doors, barricaded the windows checked my ammo supply. I decided to rest. Still thinking this was all a bad dream.

Chapter 2:Established Contact
         The darkness in the room is complemented by its coldness. Yet, it has one thing that I myself didn’t expect… Comfort. Yet uncertainty of the darkness as if the comfort that I have was distrusting… The mare of the night spikes through the darkness like a lighthouse in the blanket of fog. Something I don’t see clearly, till she stood at least ten yards, or was it ten feat? It was so dark I couldn't get a real measurement of the distance. This moment almost got me as much as going into entering this infested hell hole. Yet hit me harder than losing my family. It is still to me a confusing feeling that I can’t describe in great detail myself. Yet never the less, I kneel “I notice that you know me, how?” she spoke. Honestly, how do you tell royalty that you’re a cartoon character from a TV show? “I just had a feeling that you were royalty...that’s all.” was all I could say. “All… right… then….” “There is a way for you to make portal on your property, you must follow the steps that are in the scroll.” “What scroll?” “You’ll see it, but it’s now time for you to wake.” I woke with that damn Quick Revive in my mouth. “Fuck this is nasty!” “I see you're up, come in… here…” I get up to see what she is looking at, the dog. She’s lying on the ground, with her embers dying out. With a bag on her back. “What is she doing here and why is she not chewing us up at the moment?” “(Just like what happened to Richthofen, she went mad with the element. She is nearing her final breath)” She was speechless, I brush the side of the dog with my hand; a bolt lurches out like a hidden dagger. “Fuckin Hell!!!” She regained her voice. “You say “fuck” a lot don’t you?” “Yea Samantha.” “How did you know my name?” “(Shit Think of something)” “That German told me before he left.” “Richthofen”? “Yea, him.” I look in the bag. “What are you doing?” “Just looking.” I see the scroll. “What the fuck? That was only a dream.” “What was only a dream?” “When I was out did you hear anything?” “I heard you mumbling a lot” “I saw a “(don’t want her to think I’m crazy)” a… person of high importance and She” “She?” “Yes a she, anyway she said that there is a way for us to escape by a scroll that is located nearby. “Ok... I guess, that explains why the bag appeared right after you woke up.” “Wait this appeared.” “(Oh so that’s why you were speechless)” OK, that makes sense, “Let’s see what it says…” “Whatever captain.” She replied, “(Smart ass.)”

Dear Stranger,
I see the predicament that you are in. We need the abilities that you possess, we are also in a situation of dire need of your assistance, but first you must enter “our” realm. We have a loose connection with yours, but we need a stronger connection for you to enter our realm, but first you will have to follow the steps below if you want to escape your realm.
Establish a Full connection to my realm.
You Must have an ample amount of power supply
Find a solid object that is wider than yourself
Make (or get) a metal (any kind) rod long enough, about, 15 hooves long and connect it to the object you wish to use as a portal.
Wait for us to tune it to your location
Note Bring anything you want to bring; you will not be able to come back
Enter the portal
Good luck, PL

Chapter 3:The New Me(s)
            “PL?” Samantha said in confusion. “That’s ‘Her’.” I replied. “Oh, she says here, “hooves”, what type of measurement is that? It’s not metric.” “I think she meant to say “palms” and did not noticed the mistake.” “(Smooth thinking)” “Hmff, I would think someone being of “high importance” would I guess, all the stuff that she is doing. “Well tally-ho.” I said with sarcasm. “Don’t ever say that again.” She said with a mother like scolding. “I know. I won't.” I chuckled. “(OK, first let's establish what we are bringing)” I check what would be my mother’s room, which is now full of dust, and see the 360, not functioning, so I grab the hard drives, and this computer, I wonder why this, the xbox hard drives, and the TV where the things that still worked. I put them in the car which was still parked outside, next to the outside restroom. I see the key on the seat and open the trunk, “Still works.” I grin as the word exit my mouth. “What’s this?” Samantha asked, “It’s a car from the time of the two-thousands.” “What year is this now?” My guess it’s still Twenty fourteen, so yea... Twenty fourteen.” “two-thousand fourteen?” Samantha Questioned. “Yea. Well, we know what to do, let’s get to it.” “All right then.” She said with a smile on her face. Then she turns back, “What about her?” The dog is now resting on the couch in the living room. “Well, if she lives, and I mean “IF” she lives, then yes we will bring her along. I’ll put her in the back seat.” Umm, what is your name by the way?” She questioned. “Shadow, Shadow… Scoundrel. Just call me that for now.” The look on her face seemed like she wanted to laugh. Almost made myself want to, “Fine, just Shadow to you, K?” “Fine.” She replied. It didn’t do anything she still had that grin on her face, well its better than being depressed. The dog now sits in the car. I feel a surge through my body after I put the dog in the car. I see a bright light. My arms and legs lock, and I’m blinded, Then there is blackness, “(Hello new “friend”)” I wake with my face on the ground Samantha shaking me for me to wake. “Get up.” She urged like a mother getting her child up for school... “Come on. What the...” “Ok, Ok, Ok, what is it Saman…tha” there were two others of myself on the ground motionless, “Samantha” I asked. “Does Quick Revive have any side effects?” “No. Not that I know of.” She said with a quiver. They slowly rise, the looks on their faces were different from that of mine. One was decaying, with the draining of sanity that you can see through his eyes and the other of machine, cold and heartless, I barely was able to say the few words that exited my lips, “Hell….O” “Hell...O” They both said at the same time, while looking as confused as myself. The decayed said with the voice of what I sounded normally, but mixed with that of a smoker’s voice, and the other my voice with it saying with mixing pitches, with a bit of electronics mixed in.  I Reach out to touch them, and they disappear, “(How did this happen, how did… the shock from the dog, “Fluffy” if I remember correctly from the CoD Zombie Storyline. It transferred to me.)” “Well…. that’s…. kind of cool.” As I coughed. “Wait, what happened before they arrived?” Samantha asked, “I put the dog down then my arms and legs locked into this position.” The light is brought back, yet now I’m not on the floor eating the dirt. “I think know how I can call them out now.” “You “think.” Samantha replied. “Well,” I started “We got shit to do.” Said the decayed, “Peop-p-ple to me-eat, and thi-i-ings to sh-sh-shoot, le-et’s g-go.” Said the second. “Just another day at the office?” Samantha asked. I replied with, “Yeah, ‘cept the meeting room has changed.”

Chapter 4:Guard Dogs
       “Well...” I started, “Do we all know what were are doing?” The nod of myselves confirming while Samantha was still looking at me confused. “What?” We asked, “Well… What can we use to make a portal, and what about this place?” She asked with a concerned look. “We are leaving, I’m afraid that this place passed being saved… I’m sorry. The fog from CoD Zombies began to show up, the perk machines didn’t show, only the “Der Wunder Fizz”, and “Quick Revive” appeared. Falling, like the nuketown zombies map. “Der Wunderfizz” landed next to the Outside bathroom, costing with a “3500” on the machine, Quick revive landed in the back yard, “2500” on the sticker replacing the 1500 that use to be on there. The Pack a punch was 10K, and landed on the roof of the house. The box spawned next to us aligned with the outdoor bathroom wall. Out of the darkness The Doc appears. “I’m sorry Samantha, but I will not be able to hold them off any longer, young man, whatever your name is, protect her.” “Fine Maxis.” I replied. All of a sudden a blue mist appears, It’s “Weasel” from “Mob of the Dead”. “Would it be fine with you guys if I stayed with your group?” “What is it weasel?” I asked “I’m guessing you broke the circle, Huh?” “How do you know that?” “I have a way of knowing, I’ll explain later.” “I’m on my last one, and I’m not able to get any back cuz, like you said, I broke the circle, hold both my hands and I'll resurrect here.” There was a bright glow where he was and on my hands. A big flash and he is now here, but also two hell hounds appears. “Wait a sec.” I shouted, they're not killing us.” I look at the other mes, they knew what I was thinking, “We should try that.” They put their arms out like I did to resurrect Weasel and four more dogs appear. The two from the mechanical, I might as well call him as I do know, Machine, and the other is Dekay, the two from Machine was more mechanical, reminded me of the Robo-Hounds from the Call of Duty: Online, the one from China, and the others from Dekay looked like the decayed horse from Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption, but as dogs. We have a little extra help, and that is needed as much as possible, it look like they will never stop coming, it’s like we will never have a “round” for us… “OK,” I start, “Weee Wi-i-ll n-n-n-eee-d-d-d-d” Machine started, “What he is trying to say,” I injected “is that we will need a few things before our escape.” “What will it be then?” Weasel asks. “A 15 Palm metal pole, something bigger then the car,” I pointed to show him, “to enter the portal and, any belongings that we can bring into the car.” “15 palm?” Weasel questions, “See my palm,” I start, “Yea.” “We need the length of 15 following each other like a conga line for it to work, like this.” “Oh, okay, make sense.” He replies. Weasel takes a look at the dogs, “Um… what are “they” doing here?” His voice quivered. “They” are apart of me.” I replied calmly, even though to myself I sounded like a lunatic. The look on his face said it all. “You’ve been “Touched”, haven’t ya pal?” “No. I’m not insane Weasel, In fact I will show you.” I said with a smirk. I called them back, the light seeping through my veins. “cool, can you put them back out, I think we will be needin them.” “You “think”.” Samantha starting to show some Lieutenant Smartass. “Why I oughta-” Weasel starts “I have lost control of them!” Maxis shouted. “Samantha, get in the car you'll be fine there!” she gets in the car, “You see the lock that is closed?” I yell, “Yes!” she yelled back muffled from the window, “Do you see the lock with it open?” “Yes!” “Good hit the locked one to lock the car and pressed the unlocked one when we want you to unlock it, OK?” she shook her head in agreement. The dogs growl as that damn orange fog comes rolling in, “Guys” I start, “Lets get the items, then get in the car, head to the barn and attach to it, its wide enough, and hold out while they locate us. Clear?” I stated. “How do you know that they are even trying to find us?” Weasel asked. “Do you belive in God Weasel?” “I don’t know, so much shit has happened that, I just don't know anymore.” “Bout an hour to do this, lets go.” “By the way, how did you know me, plus me breaking “the circle.” “Well...I’m from a different universe, where this is all a video game….that people play…for entertainment...” “Really? hows it like there.” “Well, there are no zombies, thats a start.” He chuckles, “Humff.” was the only other reply from him. “You built a plane and used it to fly off Alcatraz, but it was shot down by the lightning and you landed on the bay bridge.” The zombie groans were getting close the dogs started growling again. I put my gun up, I gave my rifle, and my now P99 to Weasel. I see the points above the box location. The names listed: Shadow Scoundrel, Dekay, Machine, Weasel; with the points underneath. “At least we will know if we have enough to buy the damn box.” I said. The boxes price was not how its normally, 950, its now 1,950, and we start out with a big fat 0. “Na uh uh. You start out with the pistol.” Maxis says. “Hey I thought you wanted us to protect your daughter!” I Screamed. “Well, a thought popped into my head, “If she dies, she will be with me no matter what in Agartha. All the weapons goes into the box. “Well, fuck.” The P99 and the “Survivor” pop back into my hand and the holster he put on all of us, and one on the back for rifles/shotguns and other bigger weapons. There was another sidearm holster on the otherside of me, well I have a place for both of my pistols. “And I’m going to be taking those dogs away, you will have to buy them off the wall. A Hellhound symbol just like in “Mob of the dead” appears on the outside wall of the front porch the price “3,000” “And One more thing”, A Price Tag appears on the car, “500,000” “And another five-grand to open the the barricade in front of the cattle guard.” I looked at samantha, “I’m sorry I wanted to make it a little more safe, so I barricaded the cattle guard while you were sleeping.” I facepalmed. “Well, we will have to buy the barricade, build the portal, then buy the car. Great!!” I said. “Well at least they can’t get into the car, right?” Weasel asked. “Ye-Ye-ye-ye-s-s-s” replied my mechanical self. Dekay stayed quiet, nodding in agreement during the conversation. “EY. Can you make the computer of mine be the easter egg song?” I asked with a bit a sarcasm. “I don’t see, why not.” All right then. At least I have music to listen to while I kill things. I made a playlist of songs. “Just press play guys.” I said to the others as I placed it on the car, everything is packed, I have the computer on the hood, I got my backpack on me, my military backpack is in the car filled with family photos and the hard drives, they have family photos digitally kept in there with a few family videos, the TV is in the back seat with Samantha, and Fluffy. The Mystery box will be placed in the trunk of the car with Der Wunderfizz as well. I want to keep it, and I will get the dog powers back after we win. but first I need him to agree. “HEY Maxis! I got a deal for ya, if we are able to buy the car we get to keep the box, including we can use it for free, and we will be able to move it anywhere with us, and is light enough to pick up, but still have all the guns, Der Wunderfizz same thing, and, I get my powers back. OK?” “What do I get then?” Maxis asked. “What do you want?” I yelled. “My daughter, without being killed by those Dummkopfs, and a slow and painful death for you and the others.” “It’s a deal!” Then the first zombie hops the barbed wired fence. “Time to nut up or shut up boys.”

Chapter 5:The Final Countdown
       Blood draining to the river, us four are tired, down, but not out. “We have the portal ready! Check to see if how many points we need to buy the damn car!” I yelled. “1,000 Left for you Shadow!” Weasel yelled back. “I’ll Hit the box then I will buy the car! I finally get to the box,”(Two thousand, nine hundred and fifty points to get, we got this.)” All of a sudden, an old friend comes back. Hello darkness. “PL” comes out of the darkness, “We have connected to your realm, enter when ready.” “Good we will be there in a few minutes.” I replied, and the starry night fades away and I’m standing, samantha staring at me, confused again. She mouthed “What the fuck?” “We have connected, hold on Samantha.” I replied, her eyes widened up, “Finally!!” Her muffled voice through the the car. My grin begins to show as I take a look at the box, to see what I’ve spun, and My smile got even bigger, I remembered a specific quote, “A smile will take you a long way, a smile and a gun, will take you further.” I grabbed the submachine gun from good old Russia, the wood stock shines through the darkness, the drum magazine that holds Seventy-one rounds of pure head destroying awesome. The gun in the box that I now possess, was the PPSH-41. I pulled out the M40A1 and “PAPed” it. The glow that the gun made was almost awe inspiring considering the duller earth. I hear weasel screaming. “HELP!!” I look over I see him running from a herd of the basterds. I put the butstock to my shoulder, looked through the scope, I lead a little in front of them aimed a little above them to account for drop. Three shots rang, 10 bodies fell, then four came back up, shooting the zombies. “(Looks like Richtofen was right.)” Weasel ran to the box, “Ran out of ammo?” I asked, “No, I just keep getting the shitty stuff from the box.” I gave a soft chuckle. He just shook his head. The Thompson came out, “Finally an automatic!” He yells. “By the way Weasel, we are now in full connection with the new world, we just need the 50 grand to buy the car.” I mentioned. “Great” he said back. “I just need one more thing to do. You Cover me.” “All right.” he stated. I grabbed the shovel from the garage, and walked to the graves, and started digging. “They were buried for a resend you know.” “Well they weren't given a proper burial.” I snapped back, “So I’m going to do that where no zom-BASTARDS can get to them.” Where are we putting them?” he asked. “The Trunk, behind the box.” was all I could reply with. About two minutes passed and I have all four of us digging and having the dogs watching and distracting the zombies. We wrapped them in the tarp that we found in the barn and put them in the trunk. “(500 more points.)” I thought. I pull out the PPSH-41 and mow down the few that were chasing my hell hounds. “LETS GO!!!!” I called them all back except Machine. I bought the car, as Machine went and got the box, Weasel grabbed Der Wunderfizz and put them in the trunk. I drove the car. We went to the barn and got out to see if its working, to double check, I put my hand in, the wood on the barn react as if I put my hand into water. “It’s active, we can go!” I bragged. I’m about ten feet from the car, zombies fucking grab me, I left the damn gun in the car, Weasle save me with his Thompson. “Thanks.” was all I could muster up, we look up and the missile is about to enter the atmosphere. “Lets go.” but more of them surrounded us he gave me the tompson. “I’ll distract them, get to the car, I’ll meet you there.” Weasel demanded me to go. He took a deep breath as he went. I had to fight to get the car. I found out where weasel was when I got to the car. Samantha’s look said it all, “look behind you.” So I did, and I see a pile of the undead ripping his body apart. Hands going into his flesh like a hot knife through butter. His screams were muffled by the undead over him. I put a bullet into his skull from the car, I did not wish to see him suffer. I took Machine back, as I got into the car, saluting him as I drove into the portal. Inside the portal, I had excruciating pain throughout my body. It went black, I wake in a room, still in the car. I got out feeling light headed, and my visuals were blurred.  I let the others stay, I found one of the guards on the ground, I checked for a pulse. “(He’s still alive.)” I stumble through the hallways, “Help.” but my voice was weak, “We… W-w-we h- We…ha… have wounded. Hello.” I fall to the ground noticing I had no hands. I was too tired to worry. I close my eyes, all I can hear is the clicking and clacking of hooves approach my body “help them first.” I pointed towards the room that I left from. “Put him in that room, and you go gather help for the others.” someone said, “Yes your majesty.” was there response. As they leave, I descend into the darkness, not being able to hear.

Episode 2:The Angel of death has come
Chapter 6:Awaking to a new World
         I’m in a giant bed, everything still blurred, I notice the black blur in front of me, I raise my arm to touch my nose, all that is there is yet another black blur, “What the fuck?” I then noticed that “Black blur” between my eyes was my mouth. “(I can’t believe it, I’m here.)” I look to see what my new setting that I’m now apart of. My vision improves over the time. I start seeing details that I did not see before. The tapestry looks impressive, I wonder who made it, the art style for the wall was something simple, though it fitted with the room. To me at least, I’m not into home decorating and shit. I see the mystery box placed on its side to the wall on the left of me, the PPSH on the top of a cabinet next to the door, the TV was also on the cabinet, and this computer was next to it.  I look to the right, where a nightstand holding a glass of water, and a note.

Hello “Shadow”,
Your friend is recovering fine, yet she is still in shock. She is in the room across from you. in fact she is the one that said what your name was. You will be treated by our greatest doctors and nurses of Equestria. Your recovery will be within the day. The bodies we found. We guess where your  family so we are going to give them a proper burial given by your permission. The dog is fine by the way.
Will talk to you soon, PL

“Do you want to see him.” I hear the same voice that commanded the guards. I know that voice. Now my ears take note that there was six different voices that respond. Six familiar voices, one that I can’t put my hand, wait a minute, “hoof” on it. Till they entered the room, The light blinded me, I squinted, “Looks like he still out. We should let him rest.” The door shuts, I wanted to say something, but still to no avail. My back was stuck by a hidden blade of pain, as if someone stabbed me with two blades to my back. I jerk up, but black out. “(Darkness, you should knock first at least…)” “You’re conscious I see.” I look to see her. “Yea, just a little back pain right now.” The “knives” twist, I catch myself before hitting the ground. “You seem to have wings growing in.” “Yea… hurts like hell though. Oh sorry.” “What for?” She questions, “Oh, just ah… that word is considered to be “foul.” As in something you shouldn't say.” “I see, but what does it mean?” “Its a place where… someone really bad lives… did you ever hear of “angels and demons” at all?” “No.” She replied, The room is still as dark as when we first met. “Then Nevermind what I said.” “Fine then, but there was one thing I noticed.” “What?” was all I said. “When I stated, “I notice that you know me,” you’re answer was untruthful, so my question is, “Why?” “I will tell if you promise me one thing.” Only one will know everything. “What is that you request then?” “That you never tell any…pony, right anypony about this. You can tell them the fact I am a human, well “was” human, in this conversation. Clear?” “Understood.” “Because of my universe, you…all of you…are…just… a fictional character in a TV show, and the girl… she is…just a character… in…a…game…” The look on her face was that of wanting me being thrown into the nut house. A smug look arrived onto her face, “Prove it.” “Your name is Luna your sister is Celestia, you were banished to the moon for a thousand years, twilight defeated you. Her and her friends fought Discord, returning him into stone by them, then put there elements into the tree of harmony a bit later, Now the box is here which needs six keys, they get the keys opened the box to defeat Tirek so… yea.” The face of hers was that of disbelief, but even so, she knew that I was was right. “Time for you to wake then.” “Yea.” I replied. I see door open, bluried by the light once again, “You're awake, you ok?” I see the nurse, Redheart, “Yea, just some back pain, thats all. I’ll be fine.” “Let me know if you need anything.” “One thing,” she turns back, “Do you know of anypony named “Lyra Heartstrings?” “Yea, why do you ask? “(Well I might as well tell everyone about me being in another universe and being human)” “I’m from a different universe, as a human.” “Really?” Sarcasm was strong with how she said it. “What was it like then?” “The one I escaped, or the one before that?” I replied to get close with her sarcasm. Thats when I leaned up more, and the wings showed, she kneels, “What that oh its nothing, I’m not royalty.” Then how in the hey do you have wings and a horn?” I thought for a moment, an idea hit me, “(Maybe the power from “fluffy” gave me the horn, while I was supposed to be only with wings.)” I pitch my idea to her and she just shook her head, noting what I was saying. “Hmm, looks like she and you will definitely get along.” She leaves the room, I get up about an hour later, just wanted to get used to my surroundings, and walked like I’d normally would and walked toward the mystery box, and I look towards the cabinet again, and I notice that the PPSH, and the M40A1 were sitting there, waiting to be used again. I decided to open the box, It played its old jolly tune, and traded them for my old guns,             “(The PPSH, and the sniper are overkill as it is, I’ll keep the box in here till I need to use it.)” My wings put the handguns on the table, and I exit my room to check on Samantha, she looks fine, thankfully, Fluffy sitting in her dog bed, alive embers burning brightly. I go to see a guard, I asked him if he could lock the room that had the portal. He replied with a yes and went down the hall. “One more thing.” His head peaks around the corner. “Where may I find the royals?” a common seventh grade joke reminds me of the look on his face; How do you wake up Lady Gaga? Poke her face. As he stared at me blankly, his response was of the tone of, “Where do you think?” Even though all he said was “Throne Room” I stared blankly back at him till he walked away, “(Smart ass, Smart asses everywhere)” I approach the throne room with the feeling of being watched, not in the sense of dread, but more on the lines of a “I got your six,” ya know? I knocked, as I did so, you could hear it echo in the next room. The door slowly opens. And some-pony comes out, “Are you the one that has “her” all upset at Luna?” he asks. He was brown with an hourglass as his cutie-mark, and he wasn’t wearing any armor, seams the Doctor is in. “Maybe, I don’t know…” I reply. He lets me in, “I will be escorting you to the throne room.” He states. “What is your name then?” I ask. “Clockwork Whooves.”  “Ah,” was all I could say. “Married?” I asked. “Do I have a Missis?” he asked. “Yea.” I answered, “Her name is Derpy” “You two travel?” “Yes, quite frequently, I know the royals, and was just stopping by.” “(That doesn’t surprise me Doc)” “I have two questions for you.” “What’s that?” “Why are you on your hind hooves? And What is your name? we turn a corner as I reply with, “I once was human, now I’m here, and the names Shadow Scoundrel.” We stop at a huge doorway, “Here it is. The royal’s throne room.”  I open the door, “Thanks doc.” He turns back surprised as I smiled and entered. Celestia is glaring at Luna while Twilight stares at me with a questioned look on her face, not noticing my wings. “Why are you walking on your hind hoofs?” she asks. “Why not?” I reply with a cinderblock of sarcasm. “Enough!” Celestia orders. I look at Luna, “You Good?” She looks comforted as she shakes her head in agreement. As the other two do not notice her response.  Suddenly, Twilight screams, “What happening to your hoofs?!” as I look, hands. “(I lose them… and now they’re back.)”  Her screams had been drowned out “I started with these, what‘s the big deal; I just got them back that’s all… Speaking of witch.” “(Might as well impress them a bit, right?)” I spawn in my companions. DeKay and Machine looked like how I do now, again, with their differences,  DeKay looked as if any part of his flesh would fall off at any minute you can see the tendons flexing with every movement he makes. With Machine you could see the pipes and wires going throughout his body and his eyes glowing green. “Let’s call in the hounds.”  Do I really need to describe what happens? They spawn in like they did the first time, it would be a waste of space for me, and a waste of time for you, why would I do something like that to you, honestly… Am I such a person that would do something like that to the reader? NO! Any… Way… lets continue with the story,“Sit” we three say spontaneously. All 6 sat, better behaved that any dog I owned previously.  That’s when we show the wings and grabbed our handguns. Twilight seemed to be the only one frightened by the weapons that I, sorry “we”, possess. I guess there is something about humanity in her castle library, if she still lives there… “You seem to know something Twi? Please, answer so may the others know what you have noticed.” She looked around more nervous than anyone else in the room. “The weapons of humanity… They were just a legend…” Celestia notices as well “Guards get him he is armed!” they enter the room, the dogs growl were loudening. “Hold on a fucking second!” I barked, “Hear me out alright? I’m trying to figure out what the FUCK is going on here and you want to kill me while I have the upperhand, seriously, think about it, do you really want me on your bad side?” The Guards notice the hand guns. “Dooooo yooooou waaant tooo diiiie ha ha heeee? Keeeeep coooommmiinnnnng.” DeKay threatened as he twitched, aiming the guns at them. Celestia tied to… Stun at least… In the words of pokemon, “It was not effective.” Machine turns around and aims at her, “Want, to, be, a, part, of, this, to, sun, shiiiii-ii-i-i-ne?” She looks as if though she was about to say something until she noticed Machines face, noticing that he wasn’t kidding, and closed her mouth. “Be at the door.” She said with that of a sound of defeat, and mixed with that of a growl. “Well then ‘Sun-but’ what do you need help with?” Yea… I’m pushing my luck… The only response was a growl from Celestia, Twi saying that it’s “not how you behave towards royalty,” me responding to that with “You should know none of you are better than anyone else here, Twilight.” and muffled giggling  from Luna. “If you're willing to work with us, we are in a war with the Changelings, they are attacking all civilisations on the planet, Dragons, Griffins, and Ponies alike.” I think for a moment, “(The Mirror Pool)” “I have an idea, I even know where the base will be at.” “Do tell.” Luna states. “Do you remember an instance with a certain pink pony that ended up destroying parts of ponyville?” Twilight surprised finally speaks up. “The Mirror pool? How did you kn-” “Ah-Ah-Ah, No time for questioning, It’s time for me to put my plan into action. Luna, would you mind accompanying me to where it is located.” She smiled as walks off of her “perch” and we walk out those damn, big ass doors.

Chapter 7:The Calm Before The Storm
       “May I ask what is your plan?” “The plan?” “Yes.” “The plan is simple your highness, use the Mirror pool to increase soldiers and to increase weapon production, and use the overpowering force to overpower and kill the Changelings Queen. “Cutting the head off the snake” if you will.” “As in.” “Never mind” we step through the heavy forest, the heavy fog from the dew is slowly rolling in, in the color of white, surprisingly. “Its over here Shadow.” “Ah… so… what do we do? Lift it up?” “Yes its protected from any magic that would move it.” “Alright,  physical work will do it…” I start to do it, “(1. 2. 3.)” I lift it over my head but the rocks weight went away and I fell into the dirt ramp down. She giggled as I heard the thud of the rock. “I tried telling you, but you would not listen.” I just shook my head and laughed it off as I got up and dusted myself as off. Then a vibration in my jacket pocket I pick it up to see what. The song from Sublime starts playin, “What I Got” and I instantly remember Saints Row The Third. I start singin it.  After I turned it off. The look on Lunas face was that of looking surprised, and happy yet, confused. Most likely for the language barrier between “English” and “Equestrian”, and I’m using the dialect, in other words I’m using the newer version of what the Equestrians use. “So, about the bodies.” Luna started off, “Yea, um… you guys have resurrection spells right?” “They might be in the archives.” “After the war, I’ll check it out, to me ‘Magic’ is just science.” “How so?” “You can always invent new things with the knowledge that you gained over the years.” If its not there, experiment. And I have all the volunteers that I will need.

(just adding this pic so I can have my custom banner)

Chat, stuff, things!! tryin to keep this ones heart beating

Edited by Shadow Scoundrel