Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice acting for the frees

Scootaloler Lorentio

(edited)

Uhh hi
I'm known as "Scootaloler" but also known as "Supe" and many other names, and i would like some suggestions or actual "free hiring" of my voice.
I was never really into voice acting in my whole life, but as i began to be more mature my voice got deeper and people say i have a good voice or something of the sort.
So if you would like me to participate in any project of any sort please tell me, i'm looking to be better at the topic.

Messed up demo:

[REMOVED]

It's more natural, so i'm not doing a hellish voice there.

(Volume was also messed up so you can hear some mic hissing and background sounds that weren't supposed to be there, will be fixed.)

Also here is less messed up demo, with mouse clicks, but it has he hellish voice:

[REMOVED]

Edited by Scootaloler Lorentio
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pretty good start.  Some things to consider...

People are often hesitant to download files, even if they're just audio clips.  You could help put them at ease (and make your work more accessible) by setting up a SoundCloud or YouTube account so that you can embed your work directly into a thread without requiring people to download anything.

Consider delivering 20-30 seconds of each voice/role.  Any less than that, and it's hard to get a feel for what you're actually doing with the performance.  Any more than that is usually not necessary, and just takes up peoples' time.

Instead of waiting for people to come to you, you'll get more work (and faster) by actively seeking out casting calls, creating auditions specifically for those roles, and staying engaged with the casting director and other potential cast members.

Best of luck with everything!

Edited by NLR Information Minister

I can't seem to access the files, so I can't hear it. I agree with the above poster: get a free SoundCloud.

But my series does need voice actors and actresses. If you're interested. We will be posting an audition in the forum later today. If you'd like to try out. As soon as it's done, I'll send a link to you if you'd like.