Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had the power to shape-shift into any animal, what animal would you pick?

Jennabun

Blue-eyed beast, hands down. Grey Wolves. Majestic, powerful, awesome, with a built-in fur coat...I mean, who doesn't want to howl at the moon?  They're like buff Alsatians, just it's illegal to own them! Eternal freedom!

I mean, that, OR a one of those awesome Equestrian Changelings.... 

There are so many choices and yet only one can Prevail ya know?!

I'd most likely shape shift into a wolf and act nice in front of a bunch people  or make a scene by running and scaring people for no reason even though I won't do anything. A good example would be in the mall, I'm a pretty good person, but imagine being  in the middle of a crowd or town wouldn't it be thrilling? Shape shifting into a wolf and acting nice definitely. :lol:

Edited by Monochrome Gray

Tough choice for me. I'm thinking either a bird like a hawk or eagle since I could fly, or maybe an ant - especially the bulldog or bullet kind - because I would be a hard worker and have a powerful sting. :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Either a bear or a cobra, probably bear because they're are not only hard to take down but they are just all around awesome. I like the quiet subtly of the cobra but something about knocking down a tree with one swipe is just so alluring

Either a bear or a cobra, probably bear because they're are not only hard to take down but they are just all around awesome. I like the quiet subtly of the cobra but something about knocking down a tree with one swipe is just so alluring

Maui Dolphin!! I mean come on, you just have to watch any dolphin for 5 minutes to understand why I'd want to become one ^_^ Plus, I'd only need to shape shift when I swim because I'm fine as a human on land :P I only chose Maui Dolphin because their so darn cute ^_^ And they're so close to extinsion that one more would be helpful :(

Good question. Hmmm. I've always wanted to fly and have wings so I'd probably be an eagle or a falcon.

(Being a Koala would be fun but I would just eat eucalyptus leaves a day xD )

My god, it's like everyone on this forum has the same thought process. Birds, wolves variants, and ponies.

We should really turn our attention to the almighty alpaca. The owner of the sickest hair ever. I'm just waiting on them to evolve machine gun arms and take over this world.

Chv3v.png