Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had the power to shape-shift into any animal, what animal would you pick?

Jennabun

I would be either be a lion because they're my favourite animal and if I'm badass enough then I can kill people I don't like or a little puppy for the cuddles  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

A shapeshifter...

Um, I mean, i'd transform into a phoenix. They're pretty cool.

A songbird. With the power of flight, I can overcome any physical obstacle. That, and it's illegal to hunt songbirds in my state. It's nice to know I won't get shot by a redneck anytime soon.

If i could shapeshift into anything, I'd try everything out.   :lol:

But for the most part, I guess I'd be a mountain lion.  I could travel wherever i want and nothing would mess with me.  i guess people could, but then i'd just eat them.

• 4 weeks later...

Some form of creature with the ability to fly as I have a huge fascination with flying and try to get as close to the real experience as possible on a regular basis, I do not mean jumping from a roof and such.

• Brohoof 1

I love wolves and foxes, so either of those two. I just think they're cool and mysterious! They walk among the shadows and get to be wherever they like in the wild.

(edited)

Though a cat would be the most mundane and easy to flip in and out of in public, the animal I truly would want to be would be some sort of bird, maybe a peregrine falcon. Peregrine falcons are freaking epic, and are SO fast!

Plus, I've always wanted to be able to fly! :D

As for a fictional being, a hippogriff or griffin would be so cool! Ooh, or a phoenix!

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

(edited)

If i can morph more than once id morph into a eagle,fly to the nearest decent beach,morph into a large turtle and meditate for a unknown amount of time.

However if i can only morph once,i will turn into a giant white owl,then find people to stare at menacingly.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

Hard to decide. I really want to be a bird, so I can have wings and have the ability to fly wherever I want to, as far as possible if I like. But at the same time, I want to be a kitten. A cute kitten who plays yarn and purrs around :3

I would wish to shapeshift into the following three animals: a dragon, a wolf, or a bear.

I wish to shapeshift into a Snow White dragon with eyes as blue as sapphires. No one messes with a dragon.

I want to shape shift into a white wolf with lavender eyes. Much like my favorite character from alpha and omega, Lilly. She reminds me much of Fluttershy.

The bear because at the zoo, I walked by the sloth bear exhibit and it ran towards me as if greeting a lost friend or brother.

• 5 months later...

Oh no... just one???  :blink:

I can't choose!  :o

Um... I think I'd probably choose a cat if I absolutely HAD to only pick one. I think it would fit me well, and if people didn't know about it I'm cat like enough to fool them into thinking I'm just a normal cat. XP