Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had the power to shape-shift into any animal, what animal would you pick?

Jennabun

I would either be a dolphin (cause swimming and pods and stuff!) or a peregrine falcon (I love the idea of being able to fly and being a bad-ass bird who's the fastest on the planet!)

To be honest, being a human is a good thing. The only exception would be a cat if I could switch in between and be able to use the internet. That would be so AWSHUM, being a cat, meaning no work or school, and I can spend the rest of my -miserable- life on the internet ! Yaaaaay :D

Seriously though, a cat life would be great.

I wouldn't, as a Spiritual Materialist my beliefs indicate that a change in physical would create a change in the mental, which I would simply not accept. However, assuming we can transform at will without our minds changing? I'd never stay as one animal, instead changing to suit the situation.

Assuming we may only change back an forth between one? I... Hrm... Probably something that can either fly or survive for vast amounts of time underwater, not sure specifically.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

"You realize I am a Changeling? I can already do that, but not one animal, every animal heheh"
Shhhhh Void, you're annoying, well me personally I would want to shape-shift into a Salt Water Alligator for many reasons, the biggest reason is there bloody badass.

If I were to have to choose a single terrestrial animal form that I could turn into, Falcon would be a good choice.  Nice fast flight with very little to worry about, and vastly superior eyesight.

• Brohoof 1