Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had the power to shape-shift into any animal, what animal would you pick?

Jennabun

• 3 weeks later...

I'd probably go with a Cat, since they have sharp senses, great agility, have 9 lives and spend most of their time being cuddled by their owners and chilling out. I guess there are downsides though in constantly having to clean yourself and getting hairballs. :P

I would like to experience being some kind of avian creature as well though. I'm not so keen on heights, but having the ability to fly free across the skies of the world sounds such a wonderful thing~ So long traffic jams and crowded streets. :D

i would be an antrophomorphic fox. oh wait wrong thread  :love:

cat is a good option for what yall said, it can be seen in the city and people wont freak out so i could work as spy cat  :ninja:

also red panda would be super lovely but i dont wanna everyone trying to pet me or catching me to put me in the zoo or something

horse or cat. maybe even a big cat for a laugh. id want to be something that has predator hunting instincts because it looks like a thrill to be a cat on the hunt. id wanna use those claws. 

and horse because i just love horses 

A raven.

Yeah, nobody would expect that, huh? I just like those birds. They're so intelligent, on par with human teenagers (now compare the brain mass...), ridiculously playful, and despite the bad rep, they're just great animals. Not as pets though, since you can't have a raven - it has you. There's also the tiny factor that Raven is my primary Spirit Animal and the like.

• 2 weeks later...

If my ponysona is not an option, I'd pick the bdelloid. If I remember correctly, they can survive the most overwhelming of things and are pretty much immortal, being able to survive to temperatures as low as just one degree above absolute zero.

An antropomorphic ( human like, but only in terms of body structure, it would still remain all animal parts ), female, White feathered, Blue Eyed Bird, that has the abilty to shoot lightning bolts and control electricity.

Why? Because that would be freaking cool, i would wear a custom with the Superman Logo on it and would fight crime.

....oh...you are talking about a realistic choice...um...a deer? Because then i would be cute.

Obviosely a flying animal would be the first pragmatic thought one must think of. But I'll thake the linx; just fits me better and would fit my acting style. Being one self is the best way to move imo

It would be nice to be a Manx cat or a German Shepherd. Reviving affection is always nice. And if I were a German shepherd I would maybe be able to serve in some way that would help people. And a cat has plenty of license to be lazy and still be super awesome! :3

Edited by Lunarpalette

I think turning into a bird would be fun^^ You can fly wherever you want....but it would be a bit silly for me because I'm afraid of heights. I fear I would end as a penguin in the end ^_^ 

• 2 years later...
(edited)

For strictly IRL animals, I'd choose to shape shift into a Eurasian Eagle Owl, but if I wasn't restricted to just non-mythological creatures, then I'd choose to shape shift into a dragon. :sneer:

Edited by Nsxile