Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would the Mane six ever kill?

Rarity Paige Belle

(edited)

It'd be a Majin Boo moment if you watch DBZ

The Mane 6 are Dabura, The Smooze is Boo

It's so innocent and looks so...harmless...and then it reveals itself as a force of mass destruction that will kick your ass without a second's thought

Yes, I absolutely love Dragon Ball Z!

Buu is the prefect comparison in my book for this. Innocent and playful... but one of the deadliest enemies around if you underestimate him! Childlike innocence does not realize the evil it commits, and thus can commit some of the most evil things around, especially if given the amount of power that Buu or the Smooze has.

Man, you're getting me hyped up. I might have to go and rewatch My Little Pony: The Movie again because of this.

Edited by Rainblow Hash
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I rewatched the scene, and the Smooze actually does a ton of damage. As in, natural disaster levels of damage and being large enough to be considered a land mass

Oh boy, I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head again now!

Yeah, and it could turn living things malicious and angry by removing the ability to care, so it can physically and mentally attack you on a huge scale.

Seeing it again in action makes me think of an army of melty Grimaces flying around... I'm not going to be able to look at McDonalds the same way man!

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy, I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head again now!

Yeah, and it could turn living things malicious and angry by removing the ability to care, so it can physically and mentally attack you on a huge scale.

Seeing it again in action makes me think of an army of melty Grimaces flying around... I'm not going to be able to look at McDonalds the same way man!

That's great, not only is it smashing down anything not an animal in its way, if it is an animal, well, you are basically screwed since you don't even care anymore

And I got the impression of Muk from Pokemon going on a rampage. 

i must question..WHY IN THE HELL DOES THE SMOOZE NEED LIKE A BILLION HEADS INSIDE OF IT?! IT'S JUST...UGH, IT LOOKS WRONG. IT'S A GOOD THING, BUT IT'S CREEPY

• Brohoof 1

That's great, not only is it smashing down anything not an animal in its way, if it is an animal, well, you are basically screwed since you don't even care anymore

And I got the impression of Muk from Pokemon going on a rampage. 

i must question..WHY IN THE HELL DOES THE SMOOZE NEED LIKE A BILLION HEADS INSIDE OF IT?! IT'S JUST...UGH, IT LOOKS WRONG. IT'S A GOOD THING, BUT IT'S CREEPY

Exactly. So if you get hit by the Smooze and get stripped of your ability to care, you won't even try to escape its grasp anymore.

Don't quote me on this, but I think I read somewhere that the Smooze was one of the inspirations for Muk and Grimer. Once again, don't hold me to that though.

I know! It actually makes it that much creepier, it's like an infinitely headed beast that won't stop until its consumed everything in its path. They try to make it kid friendly, but when you think about it, the Smooze is one of the most terrifying My Little Pony villains based on appearance and the fact that it's essentially a living Great Flood.

• Brohoof 1

this

stay_out_of_my_shed_by_pegasisters82-d6c

No really, though...if it came down to saving somepony's life, they would probably fight to kill.

Going by how they are willing to throw punches and fire magical beams in a world were physical violence is near unheard of, it is decently safe to suggest that the mane 6 do not show that much of a leaning towards non-violent solutions in certain cases. Not a single one tried negotiating with the changelings, instead they ran out and began a fight montage, with rarity physically hitting them. If they are willing to enact physical violence in a tv-y rated world, then I see no reason why they would not be privy to higher forms of violence in areas were the tv rating does not restrict portrayal of violence.

And I'm sure if a villain were to murder the CMC and desecrate their corpses in full view of the mane 6, they would have no qualms using weapons or heavy objects to end that villain's life.

I agree with this completely!

Rarity has probably smooshed a spider. :(

Spike already killed a timber wolf.

Only if one of them had to protect someone else, the country, or for self defense, but Hasbro would never allow bloodshed on a girl's show. The timber wolf choking to death was dark enough.

(edited)

Exactly. So if you get hit by the Smooze and get stripped of your ability to care, you won't even try to escape its grasp anymore.

Don't quote me on this, but I think I read somewhere that the Smooze was one of the inspirations for Muk and Grimer. Once again, don't hold me to that though.

I know! It actually makes it that much creepier, it's like an infinitely headed beast that won't stop until its consumed everything in its path. They try to make it kid friendly, but when you think about it, the Smooze is one of the most terrifying My Little Pony villains based on appearance and the fact that it's essentially a living Great Flood.

I also need to mention the fact that it ate the Rainbow of Light. It beat their super weapon. Imagine a G4 Version of that where they try to blast it and it just eats the blast

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/32513/1/home-is-where-the-harp-is/chapter-1

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

I also need to mention the fact that it ate the Rainbow of Light. It beat their super weapon. Imagine a G4 Version of that where they try to blast it and it just eats the blast

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/32513/1/home-is-where-the-harp-is/chapter-1

We are going way off topic, but it should be noted that in semiofficial canon, G1 Tirek killed Queen Majesty, the unicorn queen of the ponies, before rescue from midnight castle!

• Brohoof 1

This discussion is veering too far off-topic. Please keep the discussion focused on what this topic is intended for. 

If you want to talk about something different, you should post in a relevant topic or create a new one. Thanks.

I doubt it, they can defend themselves and the such but judging by their personalities, it would take something terrifyingly extreme happening to get them into killing.

No doubt they've all squished a bug once or twice on purpose or not, and I believe Fluttershy fed fish to something once...

But other than that, as in killing other sentient species, the Mane 6 would not do that. There's just no way.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

You'd think not, as it'd be pretty out of character for not only the Mane 6 but ponies in general since they're supposed to be a "peaceful species". But in Season 9, it totally looks like the Mane 6 killed Sombra, maybe it's just "banishment again", but it looked pretty deadly.

18 hours ago, Adorable Lovestar said:

They failed to save The Storm King when they could've, I think that's pretty close. But then in Season 9 they actually DID kill Sombra. HIs face melted off, it was horrifying.

friendship is magic amirite

• Brohoof 1