Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Moon Fan Club

Castle Bleck

So it's my wife's birthday... and her favourite pony is Nightmare Moon!

She's allergic to sun (which is why I gave her the pet name Sunshine ;) ) and loves the concept of Eternal Darkness... She's instantly a fan of pretty much any villain with said scheme...

One of the things I did for her was updating a Nightmare Moon pic to send in a text!

Original

post-26689-0-82865400-1409345985_thumb.png

Source

"updated"

post-26689-0-60625500-1409345994_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The night will not only last forever; it will be adorable. <3

villainy_goodness___dream_away_by_lovely

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dark, yet, so majestic

NightmareMoonbyconbudou-1655360761.jpg

I guess avery Tantabus art can go here as it doesn't have it's own fanclub, right? :huh:

TantabusbyNeonLimetti-1653108801.png

Flash Sentry's ultimate Hierophant persona summon: Tantabus. I think it fits here because it ises the same show background but with a familiar silhouette :proud:  

tantabus.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

full.gif

View on Derpibooru (Original source unknown at time of posting)

If I may say, Nightmare Moon could very well be my #2 MLP villain after the S5 finale. Like her or not Lilly Peet brought up an interesting point in that her reign was shown to be remarkable stable and lacking of any sort of conflict, and honestly that brings up a VERY intriguing point; just what is life like under her reign? Considering how she cackled and just how merciless she is (considering how harsh Dash was), it just brings up some interesting questions. In a sense that makes her feel somewhat intimidating; a feeling that I feel was lacking from her since her previous two appearances.

Granted I never disliked NMM, but she was never high on my villains list. That may have changed now.
  • Brohoof 2

On 12/25/2015 at 9:21 PM, PathfinderCS said:

sig-4290607.full.gif

View on Derpibooru (Original source unknown at time of posting)
If I may say, Nightmare Moon could very well be my #2 MLP villain after the S5 finale. Like her or not Lilly Peet brought up an interesting point in that her reign was shown to be remarkable stable and lacking of any sort of conflict, and honestly that brings up a VERY intriguing point; just what is life like under her reign? Considering how she cackled and just how merciless she is (considering how harsh Dash was), it just brings up some interesting questions. In a sense that makes her feel somewhat intimidating; a feeling that I feel was lacking from her since her previous two appearances.
Granted I never disliked NMM, but she was never high on my villains list. That may have changed now.

She and Discord had the most-"likable" timelines, IMO.

Edited by Anti-Villain

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
And then Twilight's friends arrive, followed by all the ponies in Ponyville, to help Starlight.

But by then, it will be too late.

Because, Nightmare Moon has already turned Twilight over to the Dark Side:

full.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234