Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Illusion Fox

(edited)

E3 conferences is starting tomorrow. theirs live streams here http://www.e3expo.com/ and here http://www.ign.com/events/e3 .

The Schedule for your timezone.

img-2718704-1-x0PRqOj.jpg

Till then What are you looking foreword for?

Every game officially announced so far:   Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom Age of Wushu:Tempest of Strife Akiba's Trip: Undead & Underdressed Alien: Isolation Alphadia Genesis Assassin's Creed Comet A-Train: City Simulator Batman Arkham Knight BattleCry Battlefield 5 Battlefield: Hardline Below Black Gold Online Borderlands the Pre-Sequel Brandish: The Dark Revenant Broforce Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Chariot Civilization: Beyond Earth Corpse Party Costume Quest 2 Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Deep Down Defense Grid 2 Destiny Disgaea 4 Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Disney Violetta: Rhythm & Music  Dragon Age: Inquisition EA Sports UFC Elite Dangerous End of Serenity The Evil Within Evolve Fable Legends Fairy Fencer F Falling Skies: The Game  Fantasia Music Evolved Far Cry 4 FIFA 15 Forza Horizon 2  Gabrielle's Monstrous Duel Game of Thrones (Telltale Gears of War 4 Grey Goo Halo 5: Guardians Halo: The Master Chief Collection Killer Instinct Season 2 Kingdom Come Deliverance Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Kingdom Hearts 3 The Legend of Zelda for Wii U Lords of the Fallen Madden NFL 15 Mad Max Mass Effect 4 Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain Metro: Redux Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Mirror's Edge 2 Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Mortal Kombat X Natural Doctrine NHL 15 Ninja Strike No Man's Sky Not a Hero The Order: 1886 Persona 5 Pokemon Omega Ruby Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Project Spark Puzzle Heroes Saga Quantum Break Reel Fishing: Master's Challenge  Reel Fishing Pocket 2: Ocean Senran Kagura Bon Appetit  Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem The Sims 4 Skylanders Trap Team Sonic Boom Star Wars Attack Squadrons Star Wars Battlefront Star Wars (Visceral Project) Story of Seasons Sunset Overdrive Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Super Smash Bros for Wii U Taichi Panda Tales from the Borderlands Tetris Ultimate Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15 Tom Clancy's The Division Ultra Street Fighter IV Uncharted 4 Warhammer 40K: The Eternal Crusade Winx Club: Saving Alfea The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Wolfenstein: The New Order WWE 2K15 World of Tanks World of Tanks: Blitz Xblaze Code Embryo X (Monolith Project)

Thank you  @@takai, for the list of games.

Edited by Illusion Fox
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I can't wait to hear more on Halo 5 and Sonic Boom. I still have hopes Nintendo will announce a new Star Fox game. Super Smash Bros 4 will be exciting, and hearing a little more on Destiny will be good too!

I could go on all day. ^^

• Brohoof 3

I'm excited for the unknown announcements :D

Going over to a friend's house tomorrow to watch the conference stream with some friends. Hopefully I am convinced to buy a next gen console finally. 

Well, I can't wait to hear more on Halo 5 and Sonic Boom. I still have hopes Nintendo will announce a new Star Fox game. Super Smash Bros 4 will be exciting, and hearing a little more on Destiny will be good too!

I could go on all day. ^^

True dat Adorkable, true dat.  Thankfully, I've got the day off, so I should be able to see Microsoft's press conference (yay!  :yay:).  Concerning all things Halo, I'd say we'll more thank likely get... another cinematic trailer for Halo 5 (still a bit too early for a gameplay trailer I think, given that it's coming out in 2015, but maybe they'd show off some gameplay footage, and at the very least there should be more to whatever type of trailer we get for Halo 5 this year than last year), and a gameplay trailer for the Halo collection they'll be releasing of Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 this Fall for the Xbox One.  Other than that, it's hard for me to say what we might see; the eighth console generation is still young and companies are in a transition phase.  Definitely some more Destiny for sure, I have no doubt of that, but what else, I cannot say.  Many of the games that we'll be seeing, unlike in recent years, will be titles that won't get released until 2015, simply because development periods are just underway but companies will still be plenty hard pressed to build hype.  Sadly, I'm 10-1 certain that CoD will debut a trailer for whatever POS title they release this year at Microsoft's press conference, and what's more I'm sure it's going to be at a prominent point in the conference.  >_>   But ah well, I don't really care, I just can't wait for E3; definitely gonna get me more psyched for getting an Xbox One finally!  :D (if everything goes right, I should be able to get it for almost $300, between the employer's discount I got at the retail store I work at and a 15% off deal that'll be coming up at the end of the month *fingers crossed*).

• Brohoof 2

Every game officially announced so far:

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
Age of Wushu:Tempest of Strife
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Underdressed
Alien: Isolation
Alphadia Genesis
Assassin's Creed Comet
A-Train: City Simulator
Batman Arkham Knight
BattleCry
Battlefield 5
Battlefield: Hardline
Below
Black Gold Online
Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
Brandish: The Dark Revenant
Broforce
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Chariot
Civilization: Beyond Earth
Corpse Party
Costume Quest 2
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Deep Down
Defense Grid 2
Destiny
Disgaea 4
Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes
Disney Planes Fire & Rescue
Disney Violetta: Rhythm & Music 
Dragon Age: Inquisition
EA Sports UFC
Elite Dangerous
End of Serenity
The Evil Within
Evolve
Fable Legends
Fairy Fencer F
Falling Skies: The Game 
Fantasia Music Evolved
Far Cry 4
FIFA 15
Forza Horizon 2 
Gabrielle's Monstrous Duel
Game of Thrones (Telltale
Gears of War 4
Grey Goo
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Killer Instinct Season 2
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
Kingdom Hearts 3
The Legend of Zelda for Wii U
Lords of the Fallen
Madden NFL 15
Mad Max
Mass Effect 4
Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
Metro: Redux
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mirror's Edge 2
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Mortal Kombat X
Natural Doctrine
NHL 15
Ninja Strike
No Man's Sky
Not a Hero
The Order: 1886
Persona 5
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Project Spark
Puzzle Heroes Saga
Quantum Break
Reel Fishing: Master's Challenge 
Reel Fishing Pocket 2: Ocean
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit 
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
The Sims 4
Skylanders Trap Team
Sonic Boom
Star Wars Attack Squadrons
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars (Visceral Project)
Story of Seasons
Sunset Overdrive
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Taichi Panda
Tales from the Borderlands
Tetris Ultimate
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15
Tom Clancy's The Division
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Uncharted 4
Warhammer 40K: The Eternal Crusade
Winx Club: Saving Alfea
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Wolfenstein: The New Order
WWE 2K15
World of Tanks
World of Tanks: Blitz
Xblaze Code Embryo
X (Monolith Project)

• Brohoof 5

I want to see new exclusives for both XB1 and PS4. Halo 5 (some early gameplay or at least another trailer), the rumored Halo: The Master Chief Collection (or at least a Halo 2 remake), more The Division, Gears of War 4, watching gameplay of the Game of Thrones game would be interesting, SSB4 gameplay, a new Star Fox, No Man's Sky gameplay and if it's coming to consoles it would be friggin' great! Also, The Last of Us remake and The Last Guardian (let's pray for it).

@@Illusion Fox What would you like to see?

(edited)

@@Illusion Fox What would you like to see?

I got a list: 

- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 

Kingdom Hearts 3

Far Cry 4

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Plz let it be different)

Uncharted 4

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & WiiU

Sunset Overdrive (I'm disappointed it's an xbox exclusive)

Sonic Boom

Mortal Kombat X

Destiny

Battlefield Hardline

- And the announce games.

Edited by Illusion Fox
  • Brohoof 1

E3 is only acceptable when you play E3 Bingo.

I'm looking forward to Pokemon, Smash Bros, and Borderland news! That's about it tbh. The cringe (and occasional hype!) is too excellent for me to miss out on.

im excited for e3. but i dont have the attention span to watch the whole thing. so tomarrow or the next day ill look around for the new stuff on youtube and other places

So... rumor has it that Valve's gonna appear at Sony's conference. Who here wants to bet that Half-Life 3 will be there?

Fortunately, Valve's E3 conference has already been leaked:

• Brohoof 3

So... rumor has it that Valve's gonna appear at Sony's conference. Who here wants to bet that Half-Life 3 will be there?

Don't want to bet, but I know for sure that the world will explode if it is announced. Is Gaben prepared to show us all the promised game?

Games I'm looking forward to:

1. The Legend of Zelda for Wii U
  2. Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
  3. Super Smash Bros. For Wii U

Definitely want to see more of the new Zelda, and if Snake comes back in SSB4 it would be pretty amazing.

• Brohoof 1

Star Wars Battlefront and uncharted!!

How the hay could I forget Battlefront! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Tomorrow we're getting Battlefront gameplay!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Pokémon omega ruby and alpha sapphire. I looking forward to that. And since I've never played a super smash bros in my life I'm looking forward to buying this one for my 3DS. I hope it'll be great And legend of Zelda. I liked that series.

The only ones im looking into so far are Destiny, Halo 5, Halo MC Collection (I already know what it is, b/c its mostly Halo CE to Halo 4 on the ONE, and most of us had that coming already),  Mortal Kombat X, Star Wars, and Super Smash................not too interested on the rest.

Great work Phil and everyone at Xbox. Really stoked for all the things to come.

OMG i completely forgot when is the playstation panel???

Sony is tonight at 5:30.

I decided to jump around and ran into Halo...............narrated by the voice of the Arbiter, himself........Keith David.........now things are getting good, :)