Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Illusion Fox

Nah, I've always been happy with Xbox.  Not that I don't respect Sony's work, I just prefer Xbox over Playstation is all.

I've always been in love with Playstation. I respect Microsoft's work, I love Playstation over Xbox is all. (I'm Fanboy but not fanwar or hate)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

only care about the Grim Fandango remake or port or what ever the buck it is .... I would care about the Ratchet and Clank remake and Little Big Planet 3 but I don't own a ps4 yet so I don't

Edited by Evil_Derpy

Sony's conference was a bit mundane, honestly.

As a Vita owner, I breathed a sigh of relief as they will continue to make more games and support it. But no Gravity Rush 2 announcement  :(

Definitely excited for Nate's return in Uncharted 4.

I'm looking forward to whatever project / new IP Shigeru Miyamoto has been working on.  And some new Zelda footage (I mean the one that isn't Hyrule Warriors).  And practically anything that Nintendo throws at me lol.  They've got several franchises that haven't seen anything new in a while; there's a lot of potential in those alone.  Heck, make a 3D Ice Climber game.  Just to surprise people.  And yes - I know we semi-recently got a new Kid Icarus for 3DS (and Sakurai - who's busy with Smash anyhow - supposedly isn't keen on developing a follow-up), but darnit!  I wants me a Kid Icarus for Wii U.  Even just...  Just put the 3DS one on it. xD  I'll also take a Super Mario Sunshine sequel and / or remake please and thank you.

(edited)

Rainbow Six and Grim Fandango caught my interest. Definitely looking forward to those two.

Good to know that GTA V will be making it to PC after all, though it coming out on PS4 and One but NOT PC would be a bit ridiculous...

Hope Nintendo pulls through this year.

Edited by Lunatic Envy

I'm just hoping Nintendo has good stuff to show this year.

Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2, Fire Emblem x Shin Megami, Pokemon, Hyrule Warriors, The Legend of Zelda for Wii U.

Hopefully surprises like a new Metroid, Star Fox, or even a new Fire Emblem will be announced. I have a lot of faith in them this year.

Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2, Fire Emblem x Shin Megami, Pokemon, Hyrule Warriors, The Legend of Zelda for Wii U.

Hopefully surprises like a new Metroid, Star Fox, or even a new Fire Emblem will be announced. I have a lot of faith in them this year.

Pls let there be another Metroid, I want to know what happens after Fusion.

Sony almost convinced me to buy a PS4...almost. I'm 60/40 on it right now but that long boring snooze fest in the middle killed it. We'll see how friendly the PC specs are for the multiplatform games. 

Highlighs for me though:

-Sunset Overdrive

-Ori

-The Witcher 3

-Far Cry 4

-Destiny

-Bloodborne(Project Beast) 

-Phantom Pain

-No Man's Sky
-Valiant Heart

-GTAV

-Rainbow Six

-The Crew

Now what really pisses me off is how Sony DID NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE TO REINTRODUCE THE LAST GUARDIAN LIKE THEY'VE BEEN WANTING TO. As a whole though this E3 was eh. The sad part is how most of each company's gas was used so next year better be prepared because this year sure exhausted quite a bit. 

I dunno about you, but I'm looking forward to Uncharted 4 more than anything. Have to wait til next year for it, though. :(  And looking at the last 3, probably October or something.

Sony almost convinced me to buy a PS4...almost. I'm 60/40 on it right now but that long boring snooze fest in the middle killed it. We'll see how friendly the PC specs are for the multiplatform games. 

Highlighs for me though:

-Sunset Overdrive

-Ori

-The Witcher 3

-Far Cry 4

-Destiny

-Bloodborne(Project Beast) 

-Phantom Pain

-No Man's Sky
-Valiant Heart

-GTAV

-Rainbow Six

-The Crew

Now what really pisses me off is how Sony DID NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE TO REINTRODUCE THE LAST GUARDIAN LIKE THEY'VE BEEN WANTING TO. As a whole though this E3 was eh. The sad part is how most of each company's gas was used so next year better be prepared because this year sure exhausted quite a bit. 

E3 isn't over, though. Nintendo's still got theirs, and there's still 3 more days.

Boring E3 so far. Anything I was excited about occurred before E3 (Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix's release date), but of course, Nintendo is the main show for me. They have some pretty boring competition. It's time for them to step up from the boost of Mario Kart 8 and show that the Wii U will be worth owning.

In other news, EA has killed The Sims series for me. There's absolutely nothing about TS4 that makes it a worthwhile purchase. It is LITERALLY "more of the same", and unlike with other titles, The Sims titles come with a lot of baggage. You will be buying expensive Expansion Packs for years on. EA has completely failed to convince me to make such an investment in The Sims 4. And then they just had to go and press a personal wrong button of mine [again]... Instrument representation. EA once again thinks it's funny to only represent wind instruments by signs, while adding the same old boring violin once again. Oh, it's personal now.

Well, EA, you know what I think is funny? Leaving behind the series you have killed many times over with your horrible greed, and not having to concern myself with the expenses of PC gaming anymore. I guess, in that way, I have to thank them... But I really wish The Sims series could have maintained itself, because there's really nothing else out there like it. No other type of game that I enjoy quite as much.

From what I've seen so far, I wonder how Conker will be worked into Project Spark.

Littlebigplanet 3 looks awesome, especially with the new allies that sackboy has.

Mortal Kombat X looks fantastic, I can't wait.

Yay Mirror's Edge 2, new Oddworld, and Uncharted 4.

I dunno about you, but I'm looking forward to Uncharted 4 more than anything. Have to wait til next year for it, though. :(  And looking at the last 3, probably October or something.

E3 isn't over, though. Nintendo's still got theirs, and there's still 3 more days.

Nintendo...I just can't say, they are off in their own world doing their own thing which is fine. The problem is though since TLG is a Sony exclusive, unless Sony has it secretly planned(which is a terrible idea after the press conference since that is where most tune in at), they blew it.

(edited)

From what I've seen so far, I wonder how Conker will be worked into Project Spark.

wait did you say conker as in conker's bad fur day conker

I might have to get an xbox one now

Edited by Evil_Derpy

(edited)

One full Night rest and I back for Nintendo Digital Event (2nd year in a row at Nintendo does not do a press conference.

As a Vita owner, I breathed a sigh of relief as they will continue to make more games and support it. But no Gravity Rush 2 announcement  :(

there rumors that Gravity Rush 2 is in production.

Nintendo Digital Event starts in less 10 min.

Edited by Illusion Fox

(edited)

One of the games got leaked on TIME.

Let's just say that Nintendo's already won E3 for me

Edited by Kamina

I'm wondering if there'll be any news on that game they teased last year. The one with mechs that supposedly is a sequel or set in the same universe as Xenoblade.

(edited)

Nintendo Digital Event Highlights/Line-up : (Updating Live)

- Robot Chicken skit(s) (Confirm by Reggie Fils-aime)

- Smash Bros for Wii U Gameplay (Mii Fighter, NFC, 3DS Feature & Delay)

- Amiibo (NFC) (Amiibo is planned for Super Mario, MK8, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Mario Party 10 and Yoshi’s Woolly World)

Yarn Yoshi Yoshi's Wooley World. (Developer diary)

- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

- New Zelda game (Gameplay/CGI) (2015)

- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gameplay Trailer) (Mega Evolutions for Groudon &Kyogre called Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre)

- Bayonetta 2 (Trailer + Original game + Nintendo mode) (October 2014)

- Hyrule Warriors (Zelda x Dynasty Warriors) (Lots of playable characters) (September 26, 2014)

- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse  (2015)

Project X Xenoblade Chronicles X (Coming 2015)

- Mario Maker (2015)

- Splatoon (New IP) (An 8-player, four versus four, battle game) (2015)

- Smash Bros Animation (Link vs Pit Lady Paletena + Dark Pit?!?)

------------Nintendo Post show-----------

- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Aug./29/2014)

- Fantasy Life (made by Level 5) (Oct./24/14)

- Mario Party 10

- GC Controller adapter is $29.99. Bundle with Smash Wii U, GC Controller, and the adapter for $99.99

- Pokémon: Art Academy (October 2014)

------------IGN Post show-----------

- Devil's Third (Wii U)

- Star Fox in development (Confirm by Reggie Fils-aime)

Edited by Illusion Fox