Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legendary/Forgotten Members?

the musty book

Hey, so most of you don't know me, I've been on absence for a long time. A friend of mine, Eureka, used to be pretty popular back in my day, but now she's been forgotten. So let's share a few old members of this forum that have been forgotten and reminisce our memories of them! One of the old members I remember is Paris Swing Cake, who was a really nice guy, and I still remember all the conversations we've had. Unfortunately, he left the forums to do his own thing for a while.

• Brohoof 1

Miaq_The_Liar

some say he is dead, some say he is just waiting. I say I ate him.

And Sir Flutterhooves was popular when I first joined, I think he is just AWOL rather than dead/got ate by a khajiit.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Miaq_The_Liar

And Sir Flutterhooves was popular when I first joined, I think he is just AWOL rather than dead/got ate by a khajiit.

Sir Flutter Hooves was one of my best friends. He was a really nice person. Edited by Flutter to the Shy

Shankveld is the first name that came to my mind.  She left the forum to focus on married life around the time I joined. 

• Brohoof 3

Hayzelesia, Pinkazoid, Shankveld, Crazy Misty, the list goes on.

• Brohoof 1

Uh, would it be arrogant to say myself? I was decently popular back in the day, but a combination of a whole bunch of new members plus a bunch of old members leaving/getting banned left me forgotten.

But, to the topic at hand: Pinkazoid, Urdnot, Harmonic, Smitty, Ashley, Moog, Concord, and more...all cool people that I miss seeing.

• Brohoof 1

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: . When did this happen. That guy is crazy to be able to spam that much. ^_^

Like a month ago I think. He made several accounts and was at it for like 45 minutes of non stop spamming.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Like a month ago I think. He made several accounts and was at it for like 45 minutes of non stop spamming.

That is hilarious ^_^ . Please dont ban me for finding that hilarious mods/staff :ph34r:

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops

(edited)
Never forget, the greatest spammer this site has ever known. 2014-2014.

I banned that bot or one just like it.  :huh:  The one I iced made lots of spammy posts about India. 

I'm glad you screencapped that just for the lolz!  :lol:

Edited by Wingnut

(Smitty)werbenjagermanjensen. I talk to him still a little on battlelog, but not as much as on here. That is until his ban :/ Him, shotty, and pegasister taco. 

• Brohoof 3

Miaq_The_Liar

what are you talking about, i just talked to Miaq a while ago.

• 1 month later...

@@Sweet Dreams

She seemed to have abruptly disappeared... I remember seeing her a lot in the Forum Games section back when I was very active there.

I'd have to put you on here as well, @. Didn't think I'd see you here again. Welcome back  :)

Haha well I'm back now! I do have a habit of abruptly disappearing, I think I've done it a few times now. :P

A few banned people, although I don't know the reasons for all of them being banned so their falls from grace may have been justified. Other than that, Jappleack/Knight Solaire, although some might not consider him "legendary". And, of course, Sweet Dreams, but she has since made her triumphant return.

Edited by Orangejack
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Thinking of all the people who were there when the forums started. There are a bunch of them.

Of the top of my head (and helping myself a bit with this page.):

Kurtiss, FinestHour (he changed his name a bunch; no idea if he's still active under a new name), LadyRarityPony

, Apple Bloom, Tom_the_Diamond, Slendermane, The Great and Poweful Trixie, Gummy, PeachyPie, Vinyl Scratch (props for being the first registered non-mod user), Crispy, Evilshy, Doctor XFizzle, Swoop and Zoop, the first non-admin mods, and so many others. All of them were pretty famous back then.

And basically everyone who posted in this thread http://mlpforums.com/topic/84-post-here-if-you-came-from-3ds-forums-or-wii-u-forums/page-4

I don't know how many of them are still active (probably none), but it sure feels weird seeing all these names again.

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 1

snip

A little birdy came in and mentioned your shout-out, which I appreciated. Honestly, as far as this topic goes, I would say that you definitely qualify - your posts always tended to stick out to me, and left a very lasting impression. I was fairly saddened when I noticed you had stopped coming around, though I've since joined you in moving on (or, more accurately in my case, moving elsewhere) for the most part.

So yeah. Props and such. ^^

• Brohoof 1