Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legendary/Forgotten Members?

the musty book

LIGHTNING FLUTTERSHY.

;~; my nyas was a legendary member now somewhat forgotten. Him, Rainbow Dashey, Bruno, and me were four close buddies on here. Then to our group was added Erika (havent seen her on here in forever). Though LF is like my best friend I havent talked to him in so long and our group never talks to each other anymore and its really sad :c

Ive seen SO many of my friends leave the forums who deserve honor D:

• Brohoof 3

A little birdy came in and mentioned your shout-out, which I appreciated. Honestly, as far as this topic goes, I would say that you definitely qualify - your posts always tended to stick out to me, and left a very lasting impression. I was fairly saddened when I noticed you had stopped coming around, though I've since joined you in moving on (or, more accurately in my case, moving elsewhere) for the most part.

So yeah. Props and such. ^^

Zoop has talked

Is time to get Zoopy!

There was some guy who had a decent amount of brohoofs, topics and posts, and suddenly he made a status update saying something like "Good bye", and since that moment, like three years ago, he hasn't been heard from. It's pretty creepy, I mean...who knows what's happened to those people? Why would they just leave so suddenly like that, and never ever come back?

I don't remember who he was, but if anyone has an idea, it would be nice if you could tell me

Edited by RaveLow

• 4 weeks later...

There was some guy who had a decent amount of brohoofs, topics and posts, and suddenly he made a status update saying something like "Good bye", and since that moment, like three years ago, he hasn't been heard from. It's pretty creepy, I mean...who knows what's happened to those people? Why would they just leave so suddenly like that, and never ever come back?

I don't remember who he was, but if anyone has an idea, it would be nice if you could tell me

Well, there was Ol' Sarge. He was a pretty popular military brony back in the day. He's still on Skype I think

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Scootalove, Lost, Mistunmerry, Red, Musix, Motion Spark, Bari, Scootacool (key gear), Sugar Plum, Spastic Shotty, Concord, Crutch, Lawful Jordo, Nightfall, Dsanders, Pink Mist, 

There are a lot 

full.gif

Never forget the fallen

• Brohoof 1

Where is @ooBrony anyway? I remember he was well known and loved, but I haven't seen him in months.

He is still on Deviant Art. Always talk to him. He left the forums some months ago, only making several recurring appearences. I think he postef a status on why he is leaving.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

There remains one I have not seen mentioned, partly due to how this thread was resurrected. I shall not say their name, but they were among the top meme-lords if not the top. They always had the best interests of others in mind and always wanted the best for everyone. I am most honored to have known them so well.

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, Arkadios said:

I remember M’aiq. What got him banned?

I think it was some drama about posting something inappropriate? It's been awhile so take it with a grain of salt... I think spasticshotty was the same?

1 hour ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm sure everyone remembers @Lady Kiriness and @Summer Breeze 

They're really nice ladies and were always very well-loved around here.

I didn't know Summer Breeze very well, but was always nice. Kiri was a great friend here. I miss her a ton.

I also really miss @luftschloss, @Lunarpalette, @SpicyDemon, @Messy Mane, @Captain Clark, and @The_Gobo. Some of those folks do occasionally log in, but they just haven't been active for a long time.

And of course... @TempestShadow, you will forever be in our hearts. :(

• Brohoof 5

Wasn't around for the super early days, nor did I really forge those connections at first.

But I do remember @TempestShadow. An all around good dude who was taken from us far too soon. And somepony I wish I could've gotten to know better. 

May your legacy live on. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...