Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Lost World RP

Nameless Knight

OC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/92494-the-lost-world-discoveryromance/?p=2453231

Times opened his eyes to the clear blue sky. He heard birds singing in the distance and the sounds of water splashing on rocks from a near by river. He slowly sat up and yawned as he scratched his eye. He looked around him to see that he was in a forest. The trees towered over him and the grass beneath him was short. The leaves of the trees were wet with the morning dew. Times shook his head to get some leaves out of his mane and said to himself, "Where am I..." He got up and looked at his watch. It wasn't ticking. He tapped on it trying to get it to move. He took it off and tapped on the battery cover. It was hollow. Times put back on his watch and said "great no batteries...." Times took a breath of fresh air and began walking, hoping that he can find some sort of civilization.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Atheia.

Atheia blinked, as she watched the pony.

She had woken up in an unusual location... but then again, it wasn't terribly differant from where she had settled down to roost for the night. Greener, perhaps. There were more plants around and she didn't recognise all of them... but that was the outdoors for you.

She had quickly taken to thos new, lush environment - a couple of berries she had discovered seemed to be quite safe to eat - sweet and juicy, she had taken care to make a mentor note of their location. So far, she hadn't noticed any landmarks that seemed familliar.

And then she had seen the pony.

She had watched for a short while - he did something to the thing that he was wearing - she didn't know what: technology meant nothing to the Hyppogriff - reattached it to his foreleg and started walking.

Well, if he was lost too...

"Hello!" Atheia called out - swooping down from the branches to land heavily behind the pony - her piercing, hunters eyes peering at him in the mornings light. Normally she wasn't particularly sociable - but this was her kind if territory. "Who are... what have you done? Where is this?"

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

Hurricane's eyes opened and bright light flooded in. The moment her eyes opened, she sprung up in a battle-ready stance and unsheathed her dagger only to realize that it wasn't there. The weird thing was that she felt a little calmer than normal. "Something is definitely not right." she thought. "Who's there?!" she yelled. "Where are am I? tell me what's going on!" she commanded even louder. She scanned all the bushes and trees around her to watch for a threat completely ignoring the lush green land and fresh flowing water.

Edited by Vitani

Times was startled by the hippogriff landing behind him and quickly turned around. "What did I do!" He said as he jumped back. Times calmed himself down and took a deep breath. "Hi, I'm Times, who are you and why are you yelling at me?" Times said in a happy but yet sarcastic tone. Times re-adjusted his glasses and looked around.

Waking calmly Thorn rose and looked at the forest around him. Not recognizing the area around him he instantly shifted the color of his body and mane to that of the surrounding foliage. Hopefully that will deter whoever put me here from finding me as I get out of here. Walking calmly but precise making sure to not make any unnecessary noise he headed for a better view of his surroundings.

Realizing that there was no threat around her, Hurricane decide to look around. She got up above the tree tops and started to fly around the area scanning the land below. It was so calming. the breeze blowing through her mane, the sweet smell of the many different types of flowers, the fresh cool air. It energized her and she began to gain speed. She then decided to weave in out of the trees and make daring dives and loops in the air showing off her incredible agility. Her sleek black body shone in the sunlight as her powerful wings propelled her. A large smile grew on her face. She then found a pond and went down to it and began flying in circles. It began to make a small water cyclone. she flying around and it got taller. Finally, when she let it go, it spurted out in a fountain like manner spraying cool mist in every direction. Hurricane then continued her fast, daring tricks through the new land.

Shooting woke up, yawning a bit. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. She stood up, taking a few steps she looked around, slightly smiling. Shooting walked over to a tree near her and sat beneath its shade. "Wow it's beautiful." Shooting whispered, beathtaken by the scenery around her.

Sitting calmly by a few bushes Thorn watched the other pony staring at one of the trees admiring its beauty. Deciding she wasn't a threat Thorn made himself known. "Who are you and are you lost as I am?" He said as he walked towards the midnight blue pony.

Times looked at the hippogriff staring at him and saw something at the corner of his eye. A small beetle was flying near a tree and Times walked over to it. The beetle flew deeper into the forest and Times followed it, completely forgetting about the Hippogriff. He then felt some water land on his face. "Where did that come from... Is it about to rain" Times looked up and didn't see a cloud in the sky. Times continued to follow the beetle and then tripped over a tree's root and face planted. He got back up and brushed himself off and noticed that the beetle was gone. "Dang it, now I am even more lost and even worst... I have no beetle..."Times decided to fly up and landed on the branch of a tree. He saw a pony flying around doing tricks. "Okay, so I am not the only pony here." Times looked around and noticed; to the north: forest, south: forest, east: more forest, and west: open plains. "No towns or any building anywhere." Times said to himself as he flew down to a lower tree and sat on the top leaves.

(edited)

Shooting was startled by the new face. "W-Who are you? Yeah I'm lost... But at least I get to look around at beauty... In this." Shooting said quietly. She watched as other things started becoming noticeable, like bushes. It's so beautiful around here. I would draw but it's too nice. Shooting thought, smiling slightly.

Edited by Harmony Cube

As Hurricane flew in out of the trees, she spotted another pony. Immediately, she dove down into a nearby tree and hid herself rather well. She didn't know what she thought about the stranger. The only thing she knew was that he was a possible threat. Adrenaline rushed through her veins. She was ready to strike at any sign of danger. however, She was also very curious. Maybe this pony knows something about this land, Is he the reason she's here? Does he know how she got there? Hurricane didn't let her curiosity get the best of her. she was still cautious about the new pony. she decided to watch him from a distance to find out more about this stranger.

Times looked up at the sky and tried to remember what Shadow said about telling the time by the position of the sun. Times gave up pretty quickly and just laid on his side and looked at the dew covered leaves that he was laying on. He sat back up and plucked a leaf from it's branch. He held it in his hoof and examined it. Times blew it off of his hoof and watched as it was caught by the calm breeze.

(Typically, this all takes off as I sleep...)

Atheia.

@,

Following the pony's gaze skywards, Atheia paused for a moment. She wasn't certain what she was supposed to be doing here - and since he hadn't know the answers to her questions... well, she didn't really know how to deal with ponies one-on-one: she only ever really had anything to do with them when she went into the towns and cities to buy and sell.

"It's late morning." She shrugged simply - voice bright and carefree as it lost its aggressive edge. "Probably about... eleven, by your time."

She looked back down at the pony - who was now playing with a leaf of some kind. Curious - was all this new to him? He didn't really seem to know what to do himself. Running a hoof through the feathers that ran down the back of her neck, she cocked her head to one side and continued to watch with that same piercing stare.

"And there are probably better things to eat than that."

(edited)

Times jumped down to a lower branch and took  a breath of fresh air. "I forgot how much I loved the outdoors" He said to himself before jumping to the branch of another tree. Look down at the forest floor reminded him about how he use to go camping with his dad when he was just a colt. He started to not care about getting home for the moment and just listened to the birds singing.

Edited by Times is back

"My name is Thorn, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am lost as well." As Thorn walked forward his mane and body returned to their normal color. Looking around he smiled slightly. "It is beautiful here, I just wish I knew why I am here or where here is. Have you seen anypony else? Do you know how you got here?" Walking closer to the mare he extended his hoof in greeting and smiled.

"M-my name is Shooting." Shooting said. "Yeah, it's nice. I haven't seen anypony else nor how I got here." Shooting said, frowning. She smiled as she shook his hoof in greeting. He seems nice. Wonder where he's from and why we're here. Shooting thought as she looked around, still sitting against the tree.

Hurricane flew from tree top to tree top observing the pony down below. He didn't seem like much of threat. He was calm and seemed to be enjoying himself. Hurricane then allowed herself to relax a little bit. She started to just watch pony not for possible danger, but just because she was curious about him. She had always been more of an observer. She used it as a great survival tool. She still followed him flying silently from tree to tree in hopes of learning more about the stranger.

Times took another breath of fresh air and jumped to another branch. He jumped down to a lower branch of a fruit-bearing tree. He looked at the fruit and said "apples..." Times happily plucked one and looked at it. It was ripe and didn't have any holes. Times sat down on the branch and took a bite of the apple and smiled.

"How's the fruit?" Hurricane called down to Times. she was still hiding in a tree unseen through a thick layer of leaves. she knew he couldn't see her. She was still cautious about the stranger, but found him not much a threat. She could easily take him if things went south.

Times was startled by the voice and fell off of the branch. He landed on another branch. "oww...." Times said as he pulled himself onto the branch. Surprisingly he still had his apple. He rubbed his head and took another bite of it before saying "where did that come from?"

Hurricane couldn't help but smirk and let out a small, quiet giggle when times fell from the branch. she ignored his question. "The question is who are you?" she sounded intrigued yet firm. "What are you here for?" she added. she felt pretty comfortable now that she realized the pony posed no threat. 

Times looked up "Okay mysterious and possible ghostly voice, I'm Times. I have no idea why I'm here..." Times said before taking another bite from his apple. Times flew up to the branch he was on before and picked and apple. "apple?" He offered to the voice with a smile.

(OOC: Wow...y'all started sooo fast.)

Melody opened her eyes and let out a moan. "Oh...wh...where am I?" She asked as she tried to get up but stumbled and fell back down. All she could see was grass and meadow. She saw some birds flying above her. She lit up her horn and made a tune play with the wind. The birds flew down to her, perched on her and continued to sing the tune. "It's just like...home..." Melody said to herself. 

"I am going to go look for some land marks and a place for shelter and to see if anypony else is around. Would you like to join me shooting?" With that Thorn turned and headed west or so he thought by how the sun was positioned. Looking around Thorn scanned the trees looking for the different types of birds and animals to try to determine the region.

"S-sure, I don't... really have anything better to do... anyways." Shooting said. She got up and started following him. She smiled because of all the birds and animals she saw. This is a very beautiful place here. I wonder how I got here. Shooting thought, still smiling.