Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any nicknames you call your best pony?

ghostfacekiller39

I have a few nicknames for Rarity.

The above mentioned Princess Marchmallow Jewel Butt. It originated in the fanclub as far as i remember.

Rares

Wawity

The most fabulous one.

The most beautiful one.

The most generous one.

Empress Rarity, the fair, the first

Diamond butt.

Goddess.

Princess

Best pone.

• Brohoof 2

"Princess Marshmallow Jewel Butt"

haha_by_mezkalito4p-d4d6bao.gif

THAT IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!  ...is it okay with you if I use that term at the My Little Pony panels I'll be doing at an upcoming con?

As for my favorite... now that I think about it, I don't really have one for her.  I would imagine that if I experienced the theoretical situation of living in Ponyville, I'm sure that I'd have one for her.  Here on the spot, though, the best that I can currently come up with is Twitchy.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hm, nicknames for Applejack? Applesnack, Applebutt, Orange Sexy, Sugarcube, Queen Apple. Rarely Goldie/Blondie. And AJ, of course. 

Also, sometimes I call her "moje jabłuszko", which in Polish means "my little apple". 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

Hm, nicknames for Applejack? Applesnack, Applebutt, Orange Sexy, Sugarcube, Queen Apple. Rarely Goldie/Blondie. And AJ, of course. 

Also, sometimes I call her "moje jabłuszko", which in Polish means "my little apple". 

How could I forget Sugarcube? :lol:

THAT IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!  ...is it okay with you if I use that term at the My Little Pony panels I'll be doing at an upcoming con?

Go right ahead :D That's kind of like my pet name for my waifu, though - like how some people call their significant others "Honey" or "Sugar" I call Rares "Princess Marshmallow Jewel Butt" :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well I have two best ponies so

for Dash Skittles and hey Dash is a nickname :D

Luna I need to think of one actually one is Woona.

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

I can't say that I have any nicknames for AppleJack... Except for "Apple Butt".

• Brohoof 1

I tend to call her AJ(not oftenly)Jackie,Orangesexy,Sweet Butt(no questions allowed),Appleplot,etc...

• Brohoof 2

Rarity is 'Rarebear'. I also call her 'Rares'. I thought I was the only one who did that woah.

I know I'm a bit late on this; but I also use Rarebear.  I loved the CareBears growing up so it rolls off my tongue naturally. I still need a good one for best pony though... I'll use AJ or Applebucker but nothing to exciting

• Brohoof 2

Let's see...  I call Twilight Carl.  I call Rarity Steve.  I call Pinkie Bill.  No, I'm kidding.  I don't.  I just made that up.  I don't really have any cool nicknames.  Just the usuals.  Twi, Pinkie, RD, AJ, Flutters, Rare.  I do sometimes call Rainbow Superman, and Applejack Batman, cause, you know, they totally are.

@@ghostfacekiller39: I must agree that Princess Marshmallow Jewel Butt is the best name for any pony I've ever heard.  And Rarebear is just precious.  That reminds me; I have a friend who has a dog who is literally Rarity in real life dog form.  Like, if this dog could talk, she would totally be Rarity.  They have about a dozen nicknames for her, but the best is simply Miss Priss.

• Brohoof 2