Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do if there's a huge spider/bug in your room?

Carbon Maestro

Dealing with giant spiders.  

213 users have voted

1. 1. A huge spider is in your room. Do you...

• Get a cup, trap it, then release it outside?
    • Swat it, then use a napkin to throw it away?
    • Throw water at it, then swat it?
    • Burn everything within a 4 meter radius.
    • Get someone else to get rid of it.
    • Catch it in a cup, and keep it as a pet.
    • Don't bother with it (Leave it alone).

Run out of my room and scream at whichever of my brothers is closer to go kill it. Then go outside and hang out at my friend's house for the next hour. (We live right across from eachother)

I'm so brave. :D

I have developed my reaction into a science B) :

Step 1 — Scream like a little girl

Step 2 — Fly out of my room (almost as fast as Dashie)

Step 3 — Return with flamethrower

Step 4 — Go to town (Fiiiiire~!)

Step 5 — Sleep in the living room

Problem solved.

My room is in the basement so I see a spider every now and again.  If its just a regular housespider and its making its way across my room i'll usually leave it alone.

However if it is one of the more dangerous spiders that live around us i.e black widows then

Kill_it_With_Fire_Aliens-s576x304-132453

Spiders are fine but moths.. You don't want to be a moth in my room. Flying insects are the worst.

You would not have a fun time where I live.  We have a huge moth problem. I went out in our shed earlier today and there had to be atleast 5 or 6 of the things flying around.  And they tend to run into the back of your neck which gets freaking annoying.  

Depends on the spider, honestly. Around here, we get a lot of brown recluses, though, to which I say: neigh. Those guys are dicks, ergo they are not part of the Man-Spider Pact of 2014, as signed by the Spider Dignitaries and the Resident of the Household. Otherwise, I leave them alone. Mostly. Sometimes there are border skirmishes. Hope is held between each side that it does not break out into all-out war.

It really depends on my mood, sometimes I get extremely plagued with anxiety and obliterate it out of this plane of existance, and sometimes I just get a cup and let it outside. That's if it's nothing that can bite me, of course.

I have arachnophobia that always goes on frenzy-mode when there is a big spider around. I'd probably bring my entire room down if there was a spider inside XD It sucks a lot (guy being afraid of spider... lol), but that is just me and one of my disadvantages. I would only take my guitars out of my room first of course :3 

I personally wouldn't mind a non-venomous spider because they are usually quiet and can even be helpful (they don't do much, and they eat other bugs, which means they are actually doing you room service!)

On the other hand, i live on the first floor of an old building in a dirty part of the city. I get stuff like cockroaches around here which i can't stand. I try killing them by whacking a shoe at them, but when one gets away i just try to corner them and if i can't reach them i use the bugspray.

I don't hate animals, but i hate it when they overstay their welcome at my home.

(edited)

I like Spiders because they kill all the other annoying bugs that are in my room.

So usually when I see one in the corner of a wall I just let it feast on all the other annoying bugs I would have had to deal with.

Unless you've played Earth Defense Force like I did, then you might hate spiders.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

I usually freak out a little bit at first, cause it's really shocking to see a big bug in your room, then I smash it with whatever's on hand that I don't particurlaly care to get bug guts on.

I've run into burning buildings.  I've been shot at.  I've been through too many tornadoes to count.  But if I come within eyesight of a spider, I crap my pants and run away screaming like a little girl.  If I can't get away, I crush the bastard then smack it again to kill it again.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

fc853f19f5f3d4f9c650c3195a90d765aaa65f16

Usually, I scream like a little bitch and then slam the biggest, heaviest book I own right on top of it.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yesterday I saw a giant cockroach creeping above the bed frame and I jumped and cussed a little bit. I usually have one of my parents kill the bug for me, which is what happened last night :icky:! Bugs are my weakness!

Edited by Super80 Wolf

If there was a spider in my room, I would back away slowly then run out of the room and get someone else to kill it while I watch from a clear bullet proof, explosion proof box. If it was on me, I would probably run and flail around and swat at it like a crazed lunatic, then I would hide in a 4 foot thick concrete room for a week. so ya.