Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Notifications not popping up.

yayayayayala

Notification messages sometimes aren't coming up when there's a reply to a PM...but then sometimes they do. I don't know what the derp it is here XD, but I kept having to refresh to see the new message instead of getting a notification. It might have to do with that updating yesterday, it hasn't happened before.

Anyone else having this problem?

• Brohoof 4

Apparently,since yesterday,MLPForums' Notification system has been having problems.

I'm not completly sure what's exaxtly going on,but maybe a mod or even an Admin can answer your question

• Brohoof 1

It continues! The center said that this topic was approved and that you'd replied to this topic, but the little red 2 that was supposed to be there didn't appear. :P

So...how do I reach one of the admins? XD Canst thou provide me with such knowledge?  :catface:

(edited)

This is a real issue. Not only do the notifications not work the way they used too, but now I get notifications about people quoting me 5-10 minutes after it happened.

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi there @, I'll try and get onto one of the tech monkeys to see if I can find out the cause. I do know that we recently had a maintenance period so that could perhaps be a cause of this.

EDIT: Feld0 made a quick fix, notifications should be working properly now, but we need to do some more searching to fix the issue completely.

but maybe a mod or even an Admin can answer your question

PM one of the mods if you need any help

Hey guys, try not to PM the admins and mods about Technical Issues without coming to post here or putting in a support ticket first. Majority of the time, mods and Admins wont know what the issue is if its a technical problem, only the Tech Admins will be able to find that out, and to get their attention you need to either post in here, or send in a support ticket. Edited by Dawn
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.