Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trouble with signature

Mae Borowski
Go to solution Solved by Adorkable,

(edited)

been trying to find how to add signatures...and its been to no avail...am i missing something? been looking everywhere in profile settings and cant find a thing

Edited by Aeron-Quillson
  • Brohoof 1

Go to the "Edit my profile" section at the top of your profile, and go to the signature tab on the side.

Once there you'll get a text box similar to the one used to post on threads. Signatures don't support the direct uploading of images and must have either been previously uploaded or must be hosted on a website (e.g. Imgur) and must be put into the text box like this:

[IMG=Website url here]

Hope this helps :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello, ! ^^

After you've reached Muffin Rank, which is 5 posts, you are able to create your own signature. ^^

To get to your signature settings, locate your name at the top right corner of your screen, and you'll see your username.

Click it, and select "My Settings".

Once the screen appears, one the column at the left side, you should see "Signature".

Here's where you create your signature! ^^

Just remember to stick with the rules:

- 1 image

- Image can be up to 600x100 dimensions. (Unless you're a subscriber/donor, then you get 600x200) 

- Up to 5 lines, and 5 URLs.

Have fun, bro! ^^

Does that answer your question? ^^

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1

pony_sig_by_aeron_quillson-d7m5i8r.jpg

its actually 600x100 ive been digging round in the settings and cant find anything

Hello, ! ^^

After you've reached Muffin Rank, which is 5 posts, you are able to create your own signature. ^^

To get to your signature settings, locate your name at the top right corner of your screen, and you'll see your username.

Click it, and select "My Settings".

Once the screen appears, one the column at the left side, you should see "Signature".

Here's where you create your signature! ^^

Just remember to stick with the rules:

- 1 image

- Image can be up to 600x100 dimensions, unless you're a subscriber/donor, then you get 600x200) 

- Up to 5 lines, and 5 URLs.

Have fun, bro! ^^

Does that answer your question? ^^

aahhhhh, been a loooong time since ive been on forums...i forget some have ranking systems :P that...and ive been up editing videos like crazy (which doesnt help) thanks a ton 

• Brohoof 2

@, apologies, I actually misread your question. Go ahead and follow what Adorkable said and it should all work out for you.

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.