Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv New series of Teletubbies.

ScarfaceOne

are they out of ideas? Seriously, I have ideas but no one is gonna take me seriously w/o a college degree. T_T I have loads of ideas for kids shows and movies and what not. But they must be desperate if they are remaking teletubbies. I always hated em myself, I watched some of it and it didn't keep my interest, even as a little child. I was more of a Buzz Lightyear kid. Buzz Lightyear <3

• Brohoof 1

I'm way too old to have watched Teletubbies as a child...  But I caught some of it channel hopping as an adult.  And it's disturbingly, bizarrely hilarious lol.  Tinky Winky faw down.  I say bring it on. xD  More weirdness with which to confuse the minds of young children and adults alike.  It makes other programs geared towards children seem relativey sane.  I hope the new Tubbie is named Honky Tonky.  Please please please please please.

• Brohoof 1

KILL THE XENOS, PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!

those aren't the orders the Princesses gave, Sir!

IT IS NOW! FOR CELESTIA!!!!

Hey that is just like my friends motto. ''Purge the Heretics. Burn the Witch. Kill the traitors''!!!

Good, finally a really scary horror series. Teletubbies creeped me out HARD when I was a kid, I mean, just look on those hollow faces with stare that pierces Your soul. If Satan exist then he is probably that 5th teletubbie (or 6th one as 5th one might be only Lucifer). 

Besides that sun... just look at that goddamn sun, wouldn't You be creeped out when sun was staring at You like that?! XD 

• Brohoof 1

Oh no! Not the Teletubbies! :C That show always creeped me out, especially that sun. :c The Teletubbies themselves also look horrifying. Although, I don't know whether to think the Teletubbies will look worse in CGI or in the original. :<

• Brohoof 1

Haha oh wow, help us all....  :blink:

Lol really, especially since they're bringing in CGI animation and now they want to go to schools and film, I mean seriously what are they thinking? Barney went downhill when they starting filming and showing clips of kids at school, so I don't know why they would think this would be different. But whatever, they're two different shows so that's something to keep in mind.  :huh:  :D

It's funny too because, I used to like that show and now well, now it creeps me out kind of.....   :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Okay, admit it, you too ran out of the room, screaming your heart out when the sun appeared.

post-16431-0-85544700-1402932201.jpg

What kind of drugs were they on when they made... THAT?

Also...

post-16431-0-54756400-1402931930.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I never watched Teletubbies as a kid mainly because the Teletubbies scared me, I mean WTF are those things?! Also speaking of classic kids shows, I hear The Magic School Bus is getting a CGI version on Netflix. 

http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/11/news/companies/netflix-magic-school-bus/

It didn't really scare me but, thinking about it now as an adult, that show WAS a little creepy. But tbh when I was little something about that show always seemed a little....off.....

Hmmm that should be interesting to see! Kind of weird thinking about The Magic School Bus in CGI, that's kind of hard to picture actually, but I'll at least try to watch it. What would be really interesting is if they made Dragon Tales in CGI, which I hope they never do, Dragon Tales was good enough just in regular animation....

I still remember how much I loved this show as a 6 year old I say that because I was banned from it right when I turned 7 but ya I used to carry around the Teletubbies and NewNew except for I'd never watch it now because Tinky Winky's a homosexual gay thing with a purse, Dipsy (of what I can remember) makes strange sounds. Laa-Laa what if she finds more than one ball, JK it's still a baby show and the point about Po is actually ya I don't remember anything but still this isn't going to be promising what's next new Barney series nah they should just cancel that with the millions of haters including me.

Ah nostalgia. I loved this show as a kid but for it to come back I wouldn't notice nor care if you didn't mention it. And I still don't care. I don't watch. But bringing it back would be good I guess.

I have a theory that Teletubbies doesn't exist to educate, but rather to confuse the hell out of children. Seriously. It's so bizarre and out there that I have to wonder who decided it was a good idea.

"Hey, Bill, I got a great idea for a kids' show."

"Lay it on me, Richard."

"OK, so there's these multi-colored abominations, they run around like mad men, there's a sun with a baby in it, a talking vacuum, and a disembodied voice coming from a PA system."

"..."

"..."

"What is wrong with you, Richard?"

As for the reboot, I don't see why everyone's so angry. Personally, I'm rather excited to see a new generation enjoy it, and then look back years later and wonder what the writers were on. Besides, it's just a kids show; nothing to get worked up over.

• Brohoof 1

Also heard Powerpuff Girls will be remade and coming out with a new series in 2016.

Is Lauren Faust working on it?

I have a theory that Teletubbies doesn't exist to educate, but rather to confuse the hell out of children. Seriously. It's so bizarre and out there that I have to wonder who decided it was a good idea.

"Hey, Bill, I got a great idea for a kids' show."

"Lay it on me, Richard."

"OK, so there's these multi-colored abominations, they run around like mad men, there's a sun with a baby in it, a talking vacuum, and a disembodied voice coming from a PA system."

"..."

"..."

"What is wrong with you, Richard?"

As for the reboot, I don't see why everyone's so angry. Personally, I'm rather excited to see a new generation enjoy it, and then look back years later and wonder what the writers were on. Besides, it's just a kids show; nothing to get worked up over.

The only thing i like about the Teletubbies is their Idealistic Society. Infinite Resources and only 4 people. And easy to use technology. Problem is is that their lives are controlled. By speakers and they are indoctrinated. Without the speakers. The teletubbies would have a brilliant society. To be honest though i just think they are a bunch of lazy Fat *****.

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid Teletubbies literally gave me nightmares. Tv's in their stomachs, they looked like evil space aliens coming to eat my TV. At least that's what I portrayed them as. I know the plots are 100% unwatchable if you aren't 2 and barely bearable after that. All the shows that talked to kids like they were still babies really annoyed me too. I will always remember and still to this day love Rugrats. That show was done correctly. 

qBiSabx.jpg

• Brohoof 1