Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv New series of Teletubbies.

ScarfaceOne

OH GOD NO KEEP THOSE HORRORS AWAY FROM MY COUSINS TV MY SIBLINGS WATCHING OGGY AND THE COCKROACHES IS PAINFUL ENOUGH.

BUT TELETUBIES? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.

Between what you wrote and your avatar,i literally laughed out loud.  ^_^

(edited)

They're bringing those... "things" back? Legend says that tubby toast was made by the souls of the previous lives that lived in teletubby land, who were turned into rabbits as the get tormented by the baby sun for all eternity. Tubby custard is the blood of the rabbits, which is sucked out of them alive by Noonoo.

Edited by Horror of the Crypt

I used to love this show apart from one bit. There used this bit where they pulled along this voice and some creepy-ass woman kept saying "WHERE'S THE BEAR" in the background. That bit absolutely terrified me, some of the worse CGI did that too.

Didn't Postman Pat have a CGI Reboot? Are they just going through every British children's show and rebooting them with CGI? Honestly I don't understand why you couldn't just rerun the originals, the audience comes and goes very quickly so it's not like it'll stagnate too hard. Maybe I don't know anything about Childern's TV, I dunno. 

• Brohoof 1

That was so controversial that they had to edit that segment. Also. I have just got news that they are still in the early stage of development. So no news on 5th Teletubby or If they are filming the kids at primary school.

From what i remember the Telttubbies were TERRIBLE. I tolerated watching them because i couldn't move from the TV  because i was waiting to see Yugioh and Digimon and Pokemon. Ugh... terrible really imho.

(edited)

I used to love this show apart from one bit. There used this bit where they pulled along this voice and some creepy-ass woman kept saying "WHERE'S THE BEAR" in the background. That bit absolutely terrified me, some of the worse CGI did that too.

Didn't Postman Pat have a CGI Reboot? Are they just going through every British children's show and rebooting them with CGI? Honestly I don't understand why you couldn't just rerun the originals, the audience comes and goes very quickly so it's not like it'll stagnate too hard. Maybe I don't know anything about Childern's TV, I dunno. 

As i said. It was so controversial they actually edited it.

Edited by 41Hornet
  • Brohoof 1