Wolfe

@,

@@Kay Dreamer,

@,

@@Scribblegroove,

@@Gloomfury,

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

@@Dovashy,

I apologize for my absence in the last month. I unfortunately had to undergo some situation that kept me occupied from making any further posts, but I believe everything is sorted out now and I can get back to posting and moving the story forward. And I think a time skip might be due up.

Again I apologize for my disappearance and any anxiety I may have left you all for leaving you stranded at this point. Without further ado, I shall make my post and reply ASAP!

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys, I will post first thing tomorrow!

@Dovashy
Hey, what's up? Why aren't you posting anymore. I felt like your character had some potential. Why did you lose interest? All you have to do is walk in the 'Brew' and catch up to the rest of us and you'll be right back into this roleplay. It would be nice if we could keep the number of roleplayers up a little c:

I hope you are all ok with the way I wrote my performance. I want to end it in one or two more posts.

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm, sorry guys. I know I did say I would have one up two nights ago, but I compensated with this post I hope..

I might have made it a little dark, but that is the furthest I am going to take it. I just needed a reason for, well, for Isle to get to where you guys are. I hope to get there within two to three posts. :)

I don't mind changing it if you don't like the theme of it, too. 

@Kay Dreamer @Rainbow Eclipse @Wolfe

I remember Wolfe saying there was a pianist in the brew? One of the Jive Five? If Kay can't put up the courage to come up and play (or if she doesn't have/can't get an instrument) he might come up and show Scribble how it's done. That or Scribble will just have to be disappointed :c

I hope my posts aren't too boring. I like showing how Scribble himself thinks of music.

@Kay Dreamer @Rainbow Eclipse @Wolfe

I remember Wolfe saying there was a pianist in the brew? One of the Jive Five? If Kay can't put up the courage to come up and play (or if she doesn't have/can't get an instrument) he might come up and show Scribble how it's done. That or Scribble will just have to be disappointed :c

I hope my posts aren't too boring. I like showing how Scribble himself thinks of music.

Not a problem! Also, sorry for my absence as of late again. I've just been trying to get a lot of things done before a September 15th deadline, so I'm really just busy getting everything together. I'll try to make a post as soon as I can, possibly tomorrow.

@@Scribblegroove, @@Wolfe,  

I'm more than happy to get Kay Dreamer up there as well, she has a couple of instruments with her. Entirely un-jazzy ones, but that's a fun challenge in and of itself. Got any plans for three recorders and a lute, Scribble?  :derp:

@@Scribblegroove, @@Wolfe,

I'm more than happy to get Kay Dreamer up there as well, she has a couple of instruments with her. Entirely un-jazzy ones, but that's a fun challenge in and of itself. Got any plans for three recorders and a lute, Scribble? :derp:

You could record different riff's and put them on a loop as background xD. That or you could quickly ask Java for a different instrument from his arsenal.

But it doesn't matter. It's going to be a little bit of a conversation between the instruments at first and then later they'd accompany eachother through solo's. Though the beauty of it is that it is all improvisation. No preparation whatsoever. Surprise Scribble. Put him in a tight spot where he has to do something creative to keep up with Kay. He'll let you lead, because it's your little moment on stage! ;)

Scribblegroove knows little of the ancient tunes that Kay does. Perhaps try to throw him off by using those? It's a game as well as a performance. They should be challenging eachother :3

I apologize for my absence..... again. Like I mentioned some time ago, I was trying to get everything done before a September 15th deadline, so I was hard pressed to get everything done before then. I finally am relieved to have finished everything, so now I finally can make a post on the RP. Really sorry if it caused any delays and/or confusion for you all!