Forlong

Plushies you own/owned

What plushies do you own or did you own?

When I was a kid, I had a Little Foot plushie.  I loved that thing.

I've considered buying MLP plushies but have yet to actually do so.

I used to have some Pokemon plushies during my younger days, I believe it was Turtwig, Buizel, and perhaps a few more. I also had some random cat and dog plushies as well. :P

Now I only have two; a Pinkie Pie plush (the one from 4DE), and a Pikachu plush. :squee:

I had a sonic one but his arm came off, i kept him a long time after that :P

I had so many! They were mainly sea creatures: I had 2 orcas, a pink dolphin, a whale, another whale :umad:, a few sharks, some big and some small, and others I can't think about.

And an octopus :umad:.

I also had some Barney plushie's and a Spyro plushie, which I lost and was never able to find :c.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

Badges

I had many soft toys as a kid but that was too long ago tbh....

I have a set of TY Alvin and the Chipmunk plushies, there quite small. Similar size to how they were in the movies, I’m personally not into AATC that much anymore but I think they look quite good and I kept them.

I also had a massive ugly Alvin from Build-A-Beat which I think I might still have but I don’t know.

I have a Paddington bear which I got for Christmas, I can’t wait for the upcoming movie there doing of the Paddington stories, and I really like the stories I’ve read of the character.

And I have three ponies from Build-a-Bear,

Rainbow Dash

Twilight Sparkle

And my favorite Pony Scootaloo 

20140615_1542241_zps1036949b.jpg

When I was born, I had a pikachu and Charmander Plushie. I kept them for about 6 years and then lost them :(

I also had no idea what they were, because I never played a pokemon game.

When I was little, I had some regular animal ones, like horses, dogs, cats and etc.

Right now, I only own an Applejack plushie. (I bought Applejack in particular because she was the cheapest.  :blush: )

I really really REALLY want a G1 plushie to go along with my G1 toy collection.

i had a applejack plush like 1 year ago but dat was just to give away to my cousin and dat was before i was a brony lol

:lol:  

Some various video game related plushes that could fit in a hand...those I had in the distant past. Now, I like pony plushes mostly and I own several smaller and one giant today. I also bought a BronyCon 2014 plush yesterday.

I have some extremely rare mlp first generation plushies

I used to have a charmander that my grandma got for me when I was like 3, but I lost it after we moved to Texas from Missouri. :(

But the ones I own now are a Rainbow Dash & Pinkie Pie Build A Bear, the walmart Pinkie Pie plush, a Fluttershy plush(not sure where it's from since my dad bought it for me while I was recovering from Jaw surgery 4 months ago), a Knuckles the Echnida, some Star Wars wookie thing, a pterodactyl, a small soft brown bear, oshowatt, and a Christmas sock monkey(me and my best friend bought matching ones 2 years ago.

pretty much I have pinkie pie, twilight sparkle as a unicorn :( , fluttershy ;):yay::blush: ,  rainbow dash B) , and the newest DJ

P0n3

I used to have a little green T-Rex I named "Eater" lol; I really loved that thing as a kid.  Currently, I only own one plushie.  Care to guess of which pony??? xD

I used to have a little green T-Rex I named "Eater" lol; I really loved that thing as a kid.  Currently, I only own one plushie.  Care to guess of which pony??? xD

ooohhh ooohhh ooohhhh is it Rainbow Dash? *squee*

I bought a small Rainbow Dash plushie at Otakon last year, and just half an hour ago, I found a slightly "better" quality one in CVS.  Her wings looked like shiny gossamer though, but the rest was far better.  Six bucks.  Hell of a lot better than the other one.  I bought the hell out of that.

Otherwise, I have an RD Keychain / Necklace on a rainbow ribbon, and an MLP logo badge thing, also on a ribbon.  Oh and a Doctor Whooves T-shirt.  That's the totality of my possessions of MLP:FiM.

I've never really owned anything that I recall. Right now, though, I have a 4DE Twily plush and once the others come out, I'm gonna be buying those.

Oh, gosh...I own a million stuffed animals! It would take me a century to list them all. I've sold or given away most of my toys over the years, but I have a thing for plushies. :wub: I have a crap-ton of Beanie Babies, several MLP: FiM plushies (Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash), three Chipette (from Alvin and the Chipmunks) dolls from the 80's...the list goes on forever. :P  

I don't really remember all the plushies I have ever had but, back in the day I did have a dog plushie named Benji.

Now:

Rainbow dash

Daring do

Bolt(from the Disney movie bolt)

Thumper from Bambi

Dale from chip and dale

Pepper from littlest pet shop

I own a little kitty plushie.

It's the softest thing ever. :3

(It's also the closest I'll ever get to owning a cat. :(  )

I love plush dolls so much. <3 I have a lot of plush dolls, but I'm going to show every Pokédoll I have so far. Even if I don't have much, I love every single one of them. They are so adorable. *u* Other plushies I love include an old fox who I like to call Reynard, a horned owl and a cat-like creature that I got for free from a collection of crafters called Lemonbrat, since I bought a custom-made hoodie from them. ;)

post-26117-0-16762500-1402910577_thumb.png

Badges

post-31081-0-83584900-1423483690_thumb.jpg

The dog one was from my uncle, who gave it to me when I was very young :kindness:

I may also get a Fluttershy plushie (one of the fan-made plushies; not a fan of Hasbro's own... =/) one day :fluttershy:

I used to have 400-500 plush toy animals. I gave most of them to charity a few years ago. I kept a couple of dozen of my favourites.

I only hug/play with one (most are for display.)

He is a Nature's Babies Springer Spaniel puppy named Andrew. <3 I bought a little collar and name-tag for him. Also a little doggy basket and a cushion, a mini food bowl and toy bone...

He is my substitute for the real dog I hope to own one day. I fall asleep each night cuddling and petting him.

Yeah, I have issues.

... I literally have over a hundred plushes.

But my favorites are my Tamagotchi ones, Kirby plush, and a plush I commissioned of one of my characters.

I don't have any pony plushies. :(

I didn't really have any plushies growing up. Now I have four: A Dalek, Latias, The Great and Powerful Trixie and Princess Celestia, all of which I got at conventions.