Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Plushies you own/owned

Forlong

I have several kitty plushies, some care bears, sonic plushies, pokemon plushies, and some other things here and there.

I have the Twilight/Pinkie Ty plushies, the Twilight/Pinkie/RD/Vinyl/Rarity/Cheerilee/Fluttershy spaghetti maned ponies, and I have the 4DE Twilight plushie.

The only ones that I have on my bed is my Dumbo, Wheatley, and 4DE Twilight plushies. And my cat cuddles with a small good-luck bear care bear plush so its there too.

I'm probably going to start collecting some more care bear ones.

I really love plushies ok

I'm guilty of having quite a few plushies. As it stands right now, there's a box full of Pokemon plushies from years ago in my room. I also have a whole bunch of pony plushies on my bed, including 2 of my OCs. I kinda have a thing for them.

The only plushie I have now is a school bus plushie that my late grandmother gave me when I was 3 (I used to and still have a thing for automobiles, buses, and trucks). Pretty soon sometime this month I'm getting a Rainbow Dash plushie I spent $60 on. I can't wait to get it.

Oh, God I have so many 0_o, let me list'em.

1. Rainbow Stegosaurus (That was a teddy I got a birth, my family always receive a birth teddy upon being born)
2. Large Pink Triceratops
3. Leather Tyrannosaurus Plush
4.Large Pterodactyl  Plush
5.Little Green Spider
6.HUGE Spinosaurus Plush (Noticed a pattern yet?)
7.Blue Crocodile Plush
8.2 Brown Camouflaged Snakes
9.A few small Gecko Plushies
10.Mane 6 Plush collection
11.Pinkamena Plush
(And I missed a lot of them off, but their my favourites xD Sadly no Changie plush  >_>....Yet) 

I've owned a lot of plushes. Throughout my childhood it was mainly stuffed teddy bears that my grandmother specifically made for me on my summer visits. I still own them somewhere. =(

I totally went through the beanie baby fad back in the day, if we're counting those. I have a whole tub full of them in the garage!

I only own a couple of MLP plushes (not counting the beanie baby versions), though: Build-A-Bear Pinkie Pie and Octavia.

Considering I have about a million plushies I'll just give the names and species of the ones I have here. (Which is probably less than half of the total amount) Most of the names were given recently because as a child I rather sucked at it. You'll recognize the ones that retain their old names.

Panda - panda

Figment - purple dragon (from Disney)

Polar - Coca-Cola polar bear

Theodore Delano Bear - regular teddy bear, my oldest plush

Dino - Apatosaurus

Poliwhirl - Poliwhirl

Moo - Cow

Akashiro - Red and white soccer ball thing with legs.

Sweetie - Yellow bird from old commercials

Garfield - Garfield

Sensei Hamster - Badass ninja hamster with nunchuk

Leo - Orange Lion (because how Dutch would I be without one)

Nanook - Polar Bear

Lumia - Jaguar cub (NOT named after the phone. I named her after the Lumia from the W.I.T.C.H. comics, trails of magical light)

Squeak - little yellow bear in overalls.

Pahndah - Panda with an awkward name pronunciation to differentiate from Panda.

Sir Fuzzy the Llama, alias Al the Alpaca, alias El Paca - Alpaca who likes to pretend he's a llama.

Mordax - rat

Åska - Polar bear. It means 'thunder' in Swedish if Google is to be believed.

Captain Fluffy von Foxenheim - Red fox (and Lumia's bf)

Jar Jar Binks - Got this one before the official premiere of Episode I because this plushie looks badass and I didn't know at the time.

Darth Bugsula - Bugs Bunny with a pirate flag cape. Sith Lord and pirate. Also a vampire.

Bonzi - purple gorilla named after the old computer virus thing called Bonzi, which was also a purple gorilla.

Flames - Yellow mouse I once decapitated with a sword who I've yet to fix.

Xióngmāo - Panda whose name is panda in Chinese

Sushi Cat - Plushie from the internet game

Angus MacFluffy - Black cat that I got when my real black cat died. (Who was called Lexi, not Angus MacFluffy)

These are just their names. I actually have a document in which I list their roles within my organization called Diligent Elite Response Plushies (D.E.R.P.) The docs are quite outdated though, I might update them sometime.

Edited by KatonRyu

What I currently own:

- Doraemon: Big and perfect for my size and for cuddling. Better than Hello Kitty.

- Bolt the dog (the Disney movie)

What I used to own that I can remember

- Talking Barney doll

- Teletubbies doll (I think it was Lala): I feel slightly embarrassed by an old picture of me as a toddler hugging it. I'm not making it up.

• Brohoof 1

Omg... I have so many that I can't name them all. O_O My most recent plush I got is of a unicorn. I named her Sparkles, and she's sooo cute though. She's so soft, cuddly and warm when I sleep with her every night! She actually reminds me of the unicorns in MLP because she has some hearts in her side that are almost like a cutie mark.

10922729_1620798498142010_54500281634410

Anyway, I own sooooo many anime plushies. I love collecting plushies, both anime and non-anime. My mom used to hate me getting them or carrying them around, but she realizes now it's due to my special needs. So, she doesn't really care. I usually carry plushies around for comfort reasons to be honest. I have some clipped to my bag and my purse as well. They helped calm me down after I've had one of my meltdowns or outbursts.

As a kid, my most favorite ones were Elmo plushies. I had an obsession with Elmo when I was a little kid, so I used to carry around plushies of him. I still have two of the small ones from when I was little. X3 They are very special and dear to me.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

• 4 months later...

These are the only two I have as of now, perhaps some day it'll grow, I dunno. I've never been pushed into buying plushies much before.

post-30925-0-20950200-1435282092_thumb.jpg

The Spyro one has been through a lot, as you can probably tell it's not in the best of shape. I've probably had it near or over 15 years now though.

• Brohoof 1

God I had soooo many plush animals when I was little. But I didn't keep most.

I still have this Playschool cat stuffed animal from when I was a baby. And I have a Kirby plush, Red panda plush, a build a bear from my boyfriend, some plushies I got from Disney World, three Applejack plushies (one from build a bear) and four Rainbow Dash ones (one from build a bear.) One Rarity, one Vinyl and one Octavia. Adventure Time plushies too.

There's probably more somewhere. XD

I have a Derpy plushie, Doctor Whooves plushie, and a Dj Pon3 plushie. I also have an assortment of mini figures. I have a Twilight piggy bank and lastly I have a Mini Celestia figurine that has glitter all it's mane.

Back then I used to have a giant Charmander plushie, a plushie of Simba from Lion King, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and a giant sized beanie baby named Snort. Now I have many plushies from MLP: Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Luna, Derpy, Spike, Dr. Whooves, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavia. I also have anime plushies from Naruto, Kakashi, Fennekin, Yoshi, Mario, Pikachu, Knuckles and others. 

I've own sooooo many plushies in my life..They were like my best friends when I was younger. :3 There is no way I could name them all but some of what I had:

A dog one named Scruffy

A gorilla

A non-MLP pony

Another dog that had no name

ANOTHER dog that had no name

And my favorite of the lot, a dog one named Lisa who I still have and have had since 1998. :) Those are some of the melt memorable ones for me but I've owned many more before.

As for MLP ones...quite a few. :P At least 15-16 different ones. I want to get more.

• Brohoof 1

I've always been a fan of plushies, though I don't think I own a single pony one? Never seem to have the money at the right time to buy one. I have like 20 I've collected over the course of my life, almost all just random cute things or the occasional thing from another fandom.

I have a big collection. Just look.

attachicon.gifPlushes.JPG

Also,I used to have a Scar plushie,but I accidentally threw that one out when moving.

YOU HAVE AN UPGRADE PLUSHIE?! :o:D:pinkie: And I actually used to have that Clumsy smurf plushie before I had to give it away before moving :( I miss him so much along with Smurfette :(

I don't have nearly as big of a collection of plushies as I did before due to suitcase limits and all, but my dearest babies are still here with me :) Though my grandma doesn't let me get them out of my suitcase -_-

I remember I took a picture of all my old plushies a few years ago, but God knows where it is today ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I used to have a Pikachu and Casper the Friendly Ghost plushie, I currently own a Twilight, Applejack, Toothless, and Rainbow Dash plushie as well as a miniature Applejack plushie, plus several other stuffed animals.