Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Plushies you own/owned

Forlong

I currently have...

1 Fluttershy (my first one, got it about a year ago)

1 Twilight (given to me as a gift, pretty cool)

And 1 Princess Luna I just bought from Build-a-Bear. I was so hesitant to walk in there, but I'm glad I did. It's awesome.

The only MLP plushie I have is a small Pinkie Pie. I have hundreds of stuffed animals from my whole life. I never threw any of them away (how could I, they're my family?) 

My favorite stuffed animal though is a big squishy panda. I've had her forever. 

• Brohoof 1

Hehe, I've always had a huge army of plushies and I still have most of them. :D  Many of the oldest ones are in the garage though, but I do have quite a lot in my room as well. My bed is also full of plushies. 

I really can't list every plushie I own, but here are some of my favorites: A huge blue shark, a little smaller hammerhead shark, a small hammerhead shark hand puppet, a stripy catloaf, a brown dinosaur, a meowstic and a mudkip. That wasn't everyone of my "bed guardians" though. The ones I mentioned have names too; Dion, Gwen, Mylo, Meep, Rue, Seicig and Awelon. 

I don't have good photos of everyone, but here are three of them.

This is Rue, gnawing on a plastic lemon. She has a fabulous bandana.

ih4it3.png

This handsome shark here is Dion, spending time with my cat.

xc8zyq.png

Awelon has such a kind smile, I could look at him for all eternity.

2qtx00n.png

So I used to have a huge Pikachu plushie when I was younger, a Bolt plushie from well the movie Bolt, and and the little bunny from Bambi

Now I have a little Turtle and a Tofu from Dofus  :please:

I have far too many plushies. Of all kinds. The MLP ones I currently have are a Rarity and Pinkie Pie from 4th Dimension Entertainment, Twilight Sparkle from Build A Bear, and Rarity and Beatnik Rarity from CutieCorral on Etsy. The CutieCorral ones I actually bought at BronyCon, but they are available on Etsy :)

Yeah. Upgrade was always my favorite original alien from Ben 10. So,I bought a plushie of him off Amazon.

Me wants it :catface: Or really any Ben 10 plushie. Those shows were my late childhood :pinkie:

I have a couple OnlyFactory ones I got from BABSCon last year, a GG plushie I got this year, and then a Chewbacca thing that talks when you press it as an easter gift.

I want to own a bunch of PAC-MAN plushies. I tried to get one in a crane game at an arcade, but it didn't grab it. It's bullcrap, because the shape of it was perfect for that claw to grab. I was so salty.

• 2 years later...

I currently have plushies of the Mane 6, Sunset Shimmer, Tempest Shadow and Spike. I also have ones of several Mario characters, Kirby, Sonic and Moogle. I had various stuffed animals when I was young, although I'm afraid that I don't know where they are currently located. 

• 3 months later...

As a child I had a plushy kermit the frog I called "gaga". My mother still has it in storage. I never went anywhere without it. I also had a plushy of a turtle. Or was it a pillow? I always slept with that one but don't remember for sure if that was a plushy or a pillow made to look like a turtle.

Hmm...

I was never really big on plushy toys or teddy bears or anything. I had those two and they're the only ones I remember. Guess they were the only important ones to me.

I have four. A small wolf I got on vacation in California six years ago, one small fox my mom gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago, one slightly larger fox I got on a band trip a couple of years ago, and a massive fox I got as a Christmas present freshman year of high school. It's four feet long and I love it, but I couldn't take it with me to college, sadly.

Here're my two small foxes, wrapped up in a scarf my mom knitted for me before I left for college :wub: Me and my sister like to joke about her getting old because she's started knitting. She even joined a knitting circle last year.

Spoiler

20190417_001422_HDR.thumb.jpg.985fd2baa913be501f8bb0b1083d403e.jpg

Also featuring broom handle and mini fridge.

I have no idea how many plushies I no longer own, or are more likely hidden in a closet or box somewhere. Way too many to count. There was one tiger that I loved. And I don't know if it counts, but I have three baby blankets that I still sleep with. They're so soft, and they're in surprisingly good condition, having gone through 18 years of life and countless washing cycles.

Spoiler

20190417_002146_HDR.thumb.jpg.d04c74235d38cbde870273c1a5b5d899.jpg

I have a few MLP plushies (mostly Fluttershy) and one little velociraptor. But escept one big plushy, all my plushies are not public in my room anymore because I changed the decoration my room and instead of the plushies, I have now model cars, minerals and fossils. But I still own the plushies and keep them in my cupboard where they can not get dusty (except the big Fluttershy plushy who is to big for these cupboard).

• Brohoof 1