Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a fight? Applejack or Twilight Sparkle

RainbowDashCool

Applejack VS Twilight Sparkle  

43 users have voted

1. 1. Who would win in the fight

• Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle

Neither of them are my favorite. IF Applejack and Twilight have to fight each other, and it is a death battle, who would win.(AND PLEASE NO ANSWERS LIKE: THEY ARE FRIENDS, THEY WILL NEVER FIGHT)

I'd say AJ, cause she is stronger than twilight. I know twilight has alicorn power. But she needs concentration to use them, and aj is active, she can dodge twilight's attack. And remember when in Testing Testing 123, Rainbow Dash tapped twilights horn, and the flash cards that she was holding with her magic all fell. So I dont think twilight can win, if she gets one buck from Applejack, she's done.

• Brohoof 1

I think twi would win, cause she has more spells than just the allicorn ones which require less consideration then those. Like the blink, levitation, and her magic blasts

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Neither of them are my favorite. IF Applejack and Twilight have to fight each other, and it is a death battle, who would win.(AND PLEASE NO ANSWERS LIKE: THEY ARE FRIENDS, THEY WILL NEVER FIGHT)

I'd say AJ, cause she is stronger than twilight. I know twilight has alicorn power. But she needs concentration to use them, and aj is active, she can dodge twilight's attack. And remember when in Testing Testing 123, Rainbow Dash tapped twilights horn, and the flash cards that she was holding with her magic all fell. So I dont think twilight can win, if she gets one buck from Applejack, she's done.

Twilight can fly, Applejack will have to close the gap in between before Twilight pulls off a spell, Applejack has no defense against any of Twilight's spells, Twilight can raise a barrier to protect herself and block any of Applejack's attacks, and Twilight has many spells that can one shot kill or defeat Applejack while Applejack has none to do the same towards Twilight.

Twilight stomps Applejack in a no holds bar deathbattle.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 4

Twilight can fly, Applejack will have to close the gap in between before Twilight pulls off a spell, Applejack has no defense against any of Twilight's spells, Twilight can raise a barrier to protect herself and block any of Applejack's attacks, and Twilight has many spells that can one shot kill or defeat Applejack while Applejack has none to do the same towards Twilight.

Twilight stomps Applejack in a no holds bar deathbattle.

I know. But if its fluttershy or rainbow, i dont think she can defeat them

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I know. But if its fluttershy or rainbow, i dont think she can defeat them

Even with their ability of flight matching, and in Rainbow's case, superior, to Twilight's own they still have no means to defend themselves from Twilight's attacks outside of speedblitzing her which Twilight can counter via teleport, telekinisis, and barrier shield.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 2

"Strength and steel are well and good, but magic is the true power in this world."

"A strong sword-arm wins battle, but a keen mind wins wars."

These are lines I heard from Skyrim, mage and battlemage builds are usually the strongest in RPG games, so I would assume Twilight would win.

I found this on Wikipedia

Fighting_is_Magic_Character_Selection_Sc

Even with their ability of flight matching, and in Rainbow's case, superior, to Twilight's own they still have no means to defend themselves from Twilight's attacks outside of speedblitzing her which Twilight can counter via teleport, telekinisis, and barrier shield.

Yup. throw a rock at her horn,LOL. U know rainbow could dodge it or sonic rainboom nuke version. And she had smashed through rocks, so i dont think one hit can kill her.

How about Fluttershy rage mode

Yup. throw a rock at her horn,LOL. U know rainbow could dodge it or sonic rainboom nuke version. And she had smashed through rocks, so i dont think one hit can kill her.

How about Fluttershy rage mode

Twilight was able to ensnare a flying Rainbow Dash with her telekinesis before, that's not counting hax spells like teleportation frag, transmutation, age spells, and other stuff Twilight has available.

Fluttershy rage mode cannot help Fluttershy break out of telekinetic hold.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

They're friends, they'd never fight...at least, not in a violent sense (a disagreement is always possible, though.)

The fact people can claim to love these candy-colored equines and then want to see them beat the piss out of each other is something I can't quite wrap my head around.

Edited by A ghostie Makusu2
  • Brohoof 5

Twilight can fly higher than Applejack can reach, do a magic, immobilize AJ, and then do whatever she wants.  Even without flight, Twilight can teleport.  Of course Twilight would win.  She even had her body go through solid boulder in her fight with Tirek, so I don't think AJ even getting a hit or two on her would do too much.

Twilight was able to ensnare a flying Rainbow Dash with her telekinesis before, that's not counting hax spells like teleportation frag, transmutation, age spells, and other stuff Twilight has available.

Fluttershy rage mode cannot help Fluttershy break out of telekinetic hold.

I have a question. If something hits the telekinesis from the outside, will it break it. Cause, in testing testing 123. the telekinesis that was holding the flash cards broke cause RD hit it with a spit wad

MLP isn't a shounen battle manga. There is no real power balance so you shouldn't have the characters battle one another. Also, why would you have an alicorn fight an earth pony.

Cause i felt like it for some reason!!

I have a question. If something hits the telekinesis from the outside, will it break it. Cause, in testing testing 123. the telekinesis that was holding the flash cards broke cause RD hit it with a spit wad

If the caster was interrupted or his telekinesis was overpowered sure it will break. However, there is nothing Rainbow Dash can do to Twilight once that has occurred as Rainbow Dash has no ranged weapons at her disposal to help her out nor can she overpower Twilight's spell regardless.

They're friends, they'd never fight...at least, not in a violent sense (a disagreement is always possible, though.)

It's a theoretical question. Not taking into a account their friendship in the show.

The fact people can claim to love these candy-colored equines and then want to see them beat the piss out of each other is something I can't quite wrap my head around.

Entertainment is entertainment. You can love something and still want to see something completely out of the ordinary from it. "Who would win in a death battle" is just a fun little idea for laughs. 

OT: Twilight. Her alicorn powers would be too overwhelming for AJ.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

She even had her body go through solid boulder in her fight with Tirek, so I don't think AJ even getting a hit or two on her would do too much.

Nothing that happened during the battle with Tirek counts, as Twilight was supercharged with the powers and internal magic of Celestia, Luna, and Cadance.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Twilight Sparkle blasts AJ to pieces with little trouble. This is horribly one-sided, AJ can't even get close since Twilight can just teleport out of the way use magic to keep on hitting her. 

@@Nuke87654

Rainbow Dash can win if she can land a hit and keep in close, baragging Twilight fast enough that she can't concentrate long enough to pull off a spell. However, RD's attitude makes this doubtful

Fluttershy's Stare has a very good chance of crippling Twilight though, since

Stare>Cockatrice>Twilight

• Brohoof 1

@@Nuke87654[/b], Rainbow Dash can win if she can land a hit and keep in close, baragging Twilight fast enough that she can't concentrate long enough to pull off a spell. However, RD's attitude makes this doubtful Fluttershy's Stare has a very good chance of crippling Twilight though, since Stare>Cockatrice>Twilight

Before the barrier stops those attacks and Fluttershy's stare has been beaten before :P