Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Effects do you think Poison Joke would have on other ponies in the show?

ggg-2

We've seen how the Poison Joke affects the Mane 6, but what effects do you think it would cause on other characters? (Spike, Big Mac, the Princesses, the Wonderbolts ETC.)

I believe it would alter Big Mac's voice and make it high pitched.

I also believe that it might alter Princess Cadence's overall personality/mood into a somewhat gothic or depressed personality. (Because she's the "Princess of love" and all)

Other then those hunches, I got nothing.

Luna would be afraid of the dark.

Trixie would be Fluttershy 2.0.

Sombra would be a janitor working at the Canterlot gardens.

Chrysalis would be working with Red Cross.

Spike would lose the ability to alter the pitch of his voice and sound monotone. This would leave him unable to punctuate his sentences with sarcasm.

Spike would lose the ability to alter the pitch of his voice and sound monotone. This would leave him unable to punctuate his sentences with sarcasm.

Agreed. Poor CMC! (that'd be so hilarious and terrible at the same time lol).

Don't worry, the Cutie Mark Crusaders will enjoy it while it lasts.

After all... after getting by poison joke too, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had to spend the day as blank flanks!

• Brohoof 4

After all... after getting by poison joke too, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had to spend the day as blank flanks!

OH MY GOD. Now that's an episode I'd like to see! (or at least a fan-made animation or something). :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think poison joke affects personality to any degree. It is just physical change that is meant to be humorous. Big Mac might become frail or Cheese Sandwich could become uncoordinated and unable to do parties.

I don't really think even poison joke would be powerful enough to do that. Magic can't provoke them either.

It means to "bring about" or "call forth" or "create".

I didn't need a definition, Silver Letter, I was asking what you were referring to by provoke. I think you mean that it can't create cutie marks though now that I look. I thought at first you were using provoke to mean "to agitate", so I was thinking you meant make ponies angry or something.

I was asking what you were referring to by provoke.

That was the purpose of the definition. It meant in that context to bring forth the cutie mark. Magic can't do that because Twilight failed. I would assume that poison joke would also fail to both add or remove cutie marks.

That was the purpose of the definition. It meant in that context to bring forth the cutie mark. Magic can't do that because Twilight failed. I would assume that poison joke would also fail to both add or remove cutie marks.

I'm sure if there's a magic potion that can give you cutie marks through cutie pox, it's well-within the poison joke's power to do it as well. After all, it can shrink you to the size of a bug, I think we should give it a little more credit than that.

(edited)

I'm sure if there's a magic potion that can give you cutie marks through cutie pox, it's well-within the poison joke's power to do it as well. After all, it can shrink you to the size of a bug, I think we should give it a little more credit than that.

But I believe that cutie pox was called a disease or an illness, not magic. Also, it isn't a real cutie mark. It's fake like Twilight's attempt to create one (it only lasts longer) which is why it appears in random places. I don't think it would be the same thing to actually take away what might be the most powerful magic in Equestria.

Edited by Silver Letter