Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorn Fan Club

D3rpy

(edited)

IF YOU WOULD ABSOLUTELY DIE TO BE AN ALICORN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
POST FAN ART OR COMENTS ABOUT ALL OF THE ALICORNS IN YOUR DREAMS!!! :Dimage.thumb.png.c0e59e0cde048bb742506fdac161b895.png

Edited by Lightwing
Given an image for consistency
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I sacrifice alicorns to summon the most powerful of them all, BROWN EYES CELESTIA! NOW, KAIBA! YOUR GREEN EYES NIGHTMARE MOON HAS NO CHANCE!

old_gods_of_equestria_by_dotrook-d3irdgk

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

This is going to sound odd, but am I the only one who thinks every alicorn is a brunette? To my knowledge, brunettes are the only people to have the same eye and hair color. I mean, Twilight has purple eyes and purple hair with added colors, Luna has blue eyes and a blue mane, Cadance is like Twilight but has a lighter shade of purple, and Celestia probably dyed hers or something.

Just felt like sharing that.
EDIT: Even though I don't find any of the ponies sexually attractive, I do think it makes them a lot hotter in human form, and not the EqG variety. 

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood
  • Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

My Alicorn has stormy grey eyes, a black fire mane, a lava coat and a chasm surrounded by fire with souls in agony trying to claw their way out constantly as his Talent mark. His name is Darkest Abyss and he is the Alicorn of Hell. He lives in a huge, evil looking  palace on the dark side of the moon. he is Nightmare Moon/Luna's boyfriend the she met during her banishment. He and NM had 2 foal, 1 boy and 1 girl, twins,who are evil and cause havoc in Ponyville with their pranks!

I like Alicorns there designs are so cool but i don't why people dislike oc alicorns  if they have a good design and story behind them that is all that matter in my book

I have to post this, the new Princess7be2603af15fea83ad24f1c042ec8ea0.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like Alicorns there designs are so cool but i don't why people dislike oc alicorns if they have a good design and story behind them that is all that matter in my book

I have to post this, the new Princesssig-3947870.7be2603af15fea83ad24f1c042ec

Princess Big Mac! I thought it was cool how they showed him in the episode "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep". ALICORN PARTY!!!!!!!!

post-34957-0-22343600-1439220522_thumb.jpg

Edited by EmeraldWriteheart