Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a non-pony waifu/husbando?

Banul

46 users have voted

1. 1. Do you have a none pony waifu?

• My passions can only be sated by ponies
    • I have a none pony waifu

Its okay, a waifu is like an imaginary girlfriend, typically an anime one.

ah that makes since thanks mate but sorry to take up space in your topic because I don't have a waifu I find some anime girls cute but I wouldn't go that far

Seras Victoria from Hellsing Ultimate. *Drools* Seein' as I just started really gettin' into anime, I don't have any others I could say i'd rather have as a waifu yet.

Is it common for females to have the male equivalent to a "waifu"? I don't know what they would be called..

Is it common for females to have the male equivalent to a "waifu"? I don't know what they would be called..

The male term is husbando. I'm not sure if it's common or not.

• 1 month later...
If im not mistaken we have a thread on this somewhere. Most likely it'll be merged but besides MLP: FIM Spitfire, i like yo say Samus Aran from Metroid Prime and Revy from Black Lagoon.
  • Brohoof 2

If im not mistaken we have a thread on this somewhere. Most likely it'll be merged but besides MLP: FIM Spitfire, i like yo say Samus Aran from Metroid Prime and Revy from Black Lagoon.

Ah the traditionalist picking females as there waifu. J/K

Not a bad choice.

Also the site's search functionality is broken so trying to find if dup threads exist is pointless because it doesn't work.

Edited by Sweetie Shock

Ah the traditionalist picking females as there waifu. J/K

Not a bad choice.

Also the site's search functionality is broken so trying to find if dup threads exist is pointless because it doesn't work.

Lol.....yeah. The females are also hot looking, *squee*.

As for the search function *facepalm* not again.......looks like we're back at where we started early this Spring. Ill inform Lavo. :D

My waifu (or husbando, to be exact xP) is Sawk from the Pokémon series... being smitten over fictional characters is my biggest guilty pleasure. :P

But she can't take her suit off otherwise she'll die

With the help of good 'ol doctor Mordin Solus and a shit ton of sterilization,we made it happen. By Mass Effect 3, she says her immune system has acclimated to Shepards body, so sexy time doesn't make her sick anymore. She still has to wear it most of the time, though.

Edited by Banul

With the help of good 'ol doctor Mordin Solus and a shit ton of sterilization,we made it happen. By Mass Effect 3, she says her immune system has acclimated to Shepards body, so sexy time doesn't make her sick anymore. She still has to wear it most of the time, though.

I tried to sleep with everyone In Mass Effect 1, my offer for a threesome did not happen, I was disappointed.

• Brohoof 1

1. Shizune Hakamichi from Katawa Shoujo

shizune-hakamichi.png

2. Stannis Baratheon from Game of Thrones (minus the teeth, LMAO)

stannis-house-baratheon-34156281-500-650

3. Rumble from League of Legends (not a furry, I just like his personality and drive a lot)

rumble-splash.jpg

4. Shauna from Pokemon

tumblr_moc41dwKXp1s51h5fo1_500.jpg

5. Jack from Mass Effect

Mass-Effect-3-Jack.jpg

I have more but 2manipics LMAO

Filia from Skullgirls, Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail, Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail, Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail, and Quill from Wind Waker are among others.

Edited by Bubble
  • Brohoof 4