Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a non-pony waifu/husbando?

Banul

46 users have voted

1. 1. Do you have a none pony waifu?

• My passions can only be sated by ponies
    • I have a none pony waifu

There's nothing gay about a man who has a male waifu, nothing gay at all.

That's why Alexander 'Siren' Brandon is mai waifu.

aqkAL48.jpg?1

Edited by Sweetie Shock

Just like the pleb below, i have like, a bajillion waifus and like, two husbandos.

I have Annie, Lulu, Tristana from League of Legends.

Yoshino from Date Live

Mao from GJ-Bu Club

Konata from Lucky Star and the hostess on the mini show within it.

Nagisa from Madoka Magica.

Remilia from Touhou.

Cerebella and Squigly from Skullgirls.

Azunyan and Yui from K-On.

Kuroneko from Oreimo.

Shauna from Pokemon X/Y

May from Pokemon R/S/E

Arima Miyako, Len, White Len, and Kohaku from Melty Blood series.

Hilda from LoZ:ALBW

Mina from Dawngate

I think thats it for waifus. Keyword: think. :lol:

I swear theres nothing in common with the majority of the characters at all. >.>

As for husbandos there is Damon Baird from Gears.

Hideyoshi from Baka to Test.

Cody from Street Fighter.

I think thats it.

Im also too lazy to add pics cause phone.

4. Shauna from Pokemon

No, Shauna is mine go find another you pleb. D:< Edited by Haven

Genderswitched Annabelle...which would be a husbando....I'm a girl soo...

I can't think of anyone else 

I have no huge Husbando however if I did it is the closest I guess...well I love the movie...

however Annabelle is kind gentle friendly and peaceful her genderswitched is at least the closest your gonna get...

Edited by Everleaf

Nope. I've had my waifus before like Tails Prower (who I thought was a girl), Flaky, aaaand a small crush on fluttershy when I started watching the show :blush:, but not for a long time.

Yo , there was already a topic for discussing non-pony waifus so I merged yours into it. Also, the search feature actually works fine, I've just found that you need to use it in pretty specific ways to get anything useful out of it. I'll probably post a FAQ article in the near future about how to use the search system effectively, as I don't expect most people to use the methods I developed over time.

I don't have any serious waifus, because this isn't the sort of thing that I personally take seriously at all. I respect the fact that some other people do, but it's just a fun thing for me.

That being said, if it has to be an animated character my waifu would totally be Anna* from Frozen:

4e09008665.jpg

hng

@SCS thts anna not elsa lol

How did I even ?_?

If it can be a live-action fictional character, it'd probably be Carrie (played by Chloë Grace Moretz) in the modern remake of Carrie, based on the horror novel of the same name by Stephen King. At least before she starts killing people, because before that point her character is simply adorable. After that point she's pretty fucking terrifying, but still adorable on some level. It's a very morally ambiguous movie.

Also, just to be clear, I'm fairly certain her character is supposed to be a high school senior so she'd be around my age, as I am also a high school senior.

_1382140268.jpg

hng part 2

Disclaimer: This is one of the few images that comes up when googling this movie that's not violent/disturbing, so use discretion if you look it up. It is an R-rated horror movie.

My waifu.

attachicon.gifTommy-Wiseau.jpg

"If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place to live. Anyway, how's your sex life?"

- Tommy Wiseau, The Room

lmao

Yes.

• Brohoof 1

Kasane Teto

post-26450-0-57888100-1409946417_thumb.png

I made a song with her in UTAU and instantly fell in love with her voice (Even if it is just a bunch of .WAV files -_-)

Her design is cute and her Character Bio is quite good too!

Even though I hate EVERYONE who says "Teto should be a Vocaloid Hurr Durr" They know nothing about Vocaloid and UTAU.

post-26450-0-57888100-1409946417_thumb.png

Edited by Feather Grass

• 3 weeks later...

Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy. She's my main in Mario Kart, and she's one of the best Nintendo princesses.

Also, there's Hilda from Pokemon Black and White, Pokemon's best female protagonist and the best-looking one.

(My pony waifu is Twilight Sparkle, as she's basically a slightly less shy version of me.)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I do, the human version of rainbow dash, twilight sparkle, and rarity.

I have neither because I'm not a nerd.

Okay, I may have a small crush on Applejack or Zecora based on personality(as in, I'd like to date a Country Girl, or someone like Zecora)

Lol, fucking loser. (I'm being sacastic btw)

Edited by A goat
  • Brohoof 1

The most underrated character in the entire Ratchet and Clank franchise:

Angela Cross

86e012048b.jpg

Her whole back story, personality, attitude and just her character in general is fantastic. Plus, you know, she doesn't look to bad either   ;) Those who have played Ratchet and Clank 2 will know her, although she's so underrated it was difficult to find a decent picture. 

Her fiery personality is what I like best about her though, she kinda reminds me a bit like Rainbow Dash... Except in Lombax form.

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 2

Waifus fall into the realm of general media since they are related to shows, games, anime, etc.  Because of this I've moved this thread to media discussion.